Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

What does this guys avatar have to do with Gilligan's Island?

I AM A SEAL

LOVE ME!

Edited by Serious Sam

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

Damn it,Gilligan! You just had to break the coconut radio,didn't you?!

What does this guys avitar have to do with Giligans Island?

His avatar depicts someone chasing after Twily with an object.

It just reminds me of the Skipper chasing after Gilligan every time he messed up.

Edited by Dr. Patson

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Damn it,Gilligan! You just had to break the coconut radio,didn't you?!

His avatar depicts someone chasing after Twily with an object.

It just reminds me of the Skipper chasing after Gilligan every time he messed up.

Actually, it's from Dark Souls, and the guy chasing Twilight is named Havel the Rock, who is completely resistant to magic, (hence the little force field there) but you know, whatever floats your boat.

I say, what an intriguing lolipop you have there...

Edited by Agent 47 (~TG~)

Check out Kyoshi's sig thread here.

My OC: Raze
"The world ends at your horizons."-Sanae Hanekoma

So,this is what LSD feels like.

This bird is my light source,your argument will never be valid.

Sophisticated mustachio

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

This is an outrage! There are no mechanical keyboards in Antarctica! 

But it already has a caption!

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

A phoenix I have,so what you said,is objectionable.

Mark my words,Gilligan! I will get you! :okiedokielokie: