Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

stop marking your territory Fluttershy!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

AA_Manfred_von_Karma_Finger_Waggle.gif

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

"I want to suck its juice!"

I'm sorry, by my client lollypop, is offended by these accusations of not tasting like grape!

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I'm tired of your shit... Really, really tired...

Edited by Shadling

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

Where the hell is Tom when you need it!

76561198044017234.png

I really hope that was a large drop of rain that I just felt.

I know there's a place you walked
Where love falls from the trees
My heart is like a broken cup
I only feel right on my knees.
I spit out like a sewer hole
Yet still receive your kiss
How can I measure up to anyone now
After such a love as this?

The Who

I'm going to make Spike write the longest letter ever, his hand will be cramped for weeks!

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png

I'm gonna be the next best thing,since the Disney princesses!  :lol:

Hail the twilight

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Professor Helius Patrick invents the sweetest thing in existence.

That's DOCTOR Professor Helius Patrick to you!

OT: I get to see Spider Man beaten over and over and over again? Awesome!!

Edited by Agent 47 (~TG~)

Check out Kyoshi's sig thread here.

My OC: Raze
"The world ends at your horizons."-Sanae Hanekoma

Gawd damn it Final Fantasy mechanics!

76561198044017234.png