Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

(edited)

"Ooo.  I'm going to have to charge you for that."

Edited by Dr. Patson

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

*insert Pony/Skyrim reference here*

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

He said he was gonna wish for immortality...the little bastard turned me into a pony...I told father Frieza had brain damage.

• Brohoof 2

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

(edited)

One day, you'll see, the Bards College will rule this word...

Edited by Shadling

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

I'm a what?

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Misleading if viewed from a distance

Aim high kid, but don't aim for the impossible - Rainbow Dash

D7CYgYa.png

^Amazing Signature by the great and powerful Lunia!^                                                         

>My Request Shop<         MLP Forum's self-proclaimed evil enchantress.    > My Deviantart<

Angel is planning on ruining this relationship, because he's a prick.

76561198044017234.png

AJ's the joker for some reason. 

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Time to watch youtube at max volume!

76561198044017234.png

(edited)

That Appeljack. She was always such a card! Ninja'd!

Serious Sam was the reincarnation of Yosemite Sam, the most rootin-tootinist, two gun-shootinist hombre there ever was!

Edited by Silverhoof

This isn't tea..

76561198044017234.png

The Apple of Jacks.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.