Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Ship [Romance RP]

ParsoOfEquestria

Compass Rose looked towards Meteorite and shook his hoof. He seems pretty nice, she thought to herself. Oh, so he's a party pony?

"It's nice to meet you, Metorite. We were just heading to the pool. Care to join us?" 

(O.O.C Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm just kinda busy, but I'll do my best to post more often)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"it would be my pleasure" he said bowing down "alright lets get to it" he walk over to where the diving board was he yelled to his new friend "you are about to witness the most amazing dive ever" he bent his hind legs and leap he did two rolls as he was about rich the water he yelled "Cannon ba-" he suddenly hit the water on his belly he sank like he was in a cartoon

Rocket looks and flinches, "ouch that's gotta hurt" he says, he dives in to help his friend to the surface, he grabs meteorite and brings him to the surface, "you alright man? That looked brutal from my view" he says, checking in on his friend. He looks over to harmony and says, "you gonna jump in?"

(edited)

Windy stood by the two mares who were chatting amiably to each other with a stupid looking agape look on his mouth. "What just happened? I tried talking to them, just saying HI and they blew me off? Sheesh, what does it take to get anypony to talk to me on this bucking cruise? I'd have been better off staying in the pool room and beating those ponies at billiards than trying to talk to anypony up here, they don't seem to want to talk to me. Easy Windy, just take a chill pill and jump in the pool to clear your head. There's plenty of ponies on this cruise to talk to besides those two. Their loss!" 

Giving a snort and a huff, Windy turned away from the two ponies and trotted over to the water, feeling his face glowing red underneath his brown coat. Nopony had ever blown him off like that! Giving a shake his head in annoyance at his bad luck, Windy stepped to the edge of the pool and dove in, creating a large splash. The cool water helped chill him out, and he surfaced already feeling better. 

"Ah, that's the stuff... Now, maybe somepony in the pool will talk to me? If not, I guess I could always swim a few laps; I do need to do some cross-training after all, and nothings better for cross-training than some good old fashioned swimming!"

Edited by Windy Runner

Chrissie laughed in response. "I was planning to go swimming, but I can't seem to find the pool. I have been wondering the ship for hours, it seems." Chrissie rolls her eyes so he knows she is being sarcastic. "So do you know your way to the pool? I am dying to get in the water, it is so hot out here."

"yeah I know where it is, come on, I'll show ya"

Parso led Chrissie down the deck to the pool, without hesitation he quickly jumped in

"come on in, the waters just fine"

he laughed as he floated on the surface, waiting for Chrissie to hop into the pool with him

Meteorite coat was red from the belly flop he glance over to rocket and said the following "yeah think" he said with a serious look on his face but suddenly meteorite burst with out of control giggles he look over to compass "yeah get the water is just right" he said with a smile

However, after a while of laying in the sun, which by now was more like the heat source of an oven, White started sweating again, and he began to feel rather hot.

"Uggh...hot...I'm gonna swim again." he said, slowly getting up. Putting his sunglasses down on his sun bed, he ran over to the pool, jumping right in.

Meteorite coat was red from the belly flop he glance over to rocket and said the following "yeah think" he said with a serious look on his face but suddenly meteorite burst with out of control giggles he look over to compass "yeah get the water is just right" he said with a smile

Rocket smiled, "good to see youre not hurt. now lets have some fun!" he said getting back out of the pool. going up to the diving board, and doing a gainer off of it. he hit the watter and popped back up, "wow i didnt kill myself doing that! thats a miricle!" he said with a laugh.

@@Meteorite,

Wish brushed some stray droplets of water off her mane and sat up. There was the stallion who accompanied her magic shows with suitable music jumping into the pool, what was his name again, ah yes, Meteorite. He was nice enough, but there was no spark between them; they were just good friends. Raising a hoof, Wish waved to him.

@@Meteorite,

Wish brushed some stray droplets of water off her mane and sat up. There was the stallion who accompanied her magic shows with suitable music jumping into the pool, what was his name again, ah yes, Meteorite. He was nice enough, but there was no spark between them; they were just good friends. Raising a hoof, Wish waved to him.

Rocket looked over and saw the mare waving to meteorite and smiled, "looks like you have a fan there meteorite," he said, he then motioned the mare to join them in the water, "c'mon in! The water is really nice!" He yelled over to her. (Woo, the ship has barely left and I've made 2, possibly 3, new friends!) he thought to himself.

Enjoying the cool water as he sank underwater after his jump, White smiled. He just knew this was gonna be a good vacation, despite his doubts earlier. He also wondered what the mare, Wish, thought of him. He liked her, he wondered though did she like him? Time would tell. Resurfacing, White turned back to the side of the pool where he jumped from, and looked at Wish.

"You sure you wanna stay there and burn alive in the sun or do you wanna cool off in the pool?" he yelled to her, chuckling.

Wish carefully took her sunglasses off and laid them down on her sunbed, on her towel. "I think I'll get in the pool," she said, laughing. "This sun is scorching!"

The dark teal unicorn carefully slipped herself into the cool water, swimming til she was next to White Lightning.

"what to you mean by a fan?" he ask rocket meteorite turn around to see that a mare was waving at him he squinted his eyes to see who it was "is that...wish" he thought the mare came even closer to the pool and took a dip with a stallion "that is her" he said cheerfully he turn back to rocket "that's no fan that's wish I sometimes play music for her performances actually I'm performing with her tonight wanna come?"

(edited)

White watched as she slipped herself in the water, quite elegant too, he added in his thoughts. Watching as she swam over, he said:

"Told you it was better here than out there." he said, a smirk on his face. Somewhere he had the feeling him and her were gonna get along fine..maybe more than fine.

Edited by WhiteLightning

"It's fantastic," Wish said, as she splashed lazily. "I've got to work tonight so might as well make the most of the day to chill out. Maybe we could sit together at dinner, perhaps? The food here is divine. I've been working on this ship for a long time, and it's wonderful, the best job I ever had."

(edited)

White swam around as bit a he listened, ears and eyes pointed in her direction. 

"Well I'm gonna take your word for the food since you have worked on this ship for a long time, and I'm also saying yes to your offer." he answered, smiling.

"I'm looking forward to it."

Edited by WhiteLightning

"Just a second!" Cloud called from within the room. A second later (literally) Cloud opened the door to see Lightningstrike standing there. "Hai! Like my get-up? I made it myself!" Cloud was wearing a rose on her ear, a dress with cloud patterns on it, and a white and blue mane clip.

"yeah, looks great on you."

"so why did you run off from that conversation when i joined in?." hoping that it wasn't because of him.

so whats with the get-up?, do you want to hang out sometime?" shes seems nice and friendly, i should hang around with her for a while.

"what to you mean by a fan?" he ask rocket meteorite turn around to see that a mare was waving at him he squinted his eyes to see who it was "is that...wish" he thought the mare came even closer to the pool and took a dip with a stallion "that is her" he said cheerfully he turn back to rocket "that's no fan that's wish I sometimes play music for her performances actually I'm performing with her tonight wanna come?"

Rocket smiles, "i would love to come!!!!!" he says, "thats cool that you know her.... i dont reall know a lot of ponies on the ship... then again thats why im here isnt it?" he said with a light hearted chuckle, (and to find the mare of my dreams) he thought to himself happily.

Wish said to White Lightning, "We could always go over there and talk to Meteorite and his friend; after all, it's nice to make new friends whereever you are. Meteorite and I, we've been friends for years but there's nothing between us, not a spark; we just get on well. Which is just as well, seeing as we're both entertainers for the ship."

White listened to her, nodding occasionally, something he thought of as a sign of interest. He then replied:

"Yeah, that's fine with me. It's always fun to have more than a few friends around on a vacation so I wouldn't mind hanging out with your friend too."

"Come on, let's go," Wish said, leading the way. When she got near enough to Meteorite and the strange stallion who was with him, she playfully splashed Meteorite. "Nice to see you," she said. "I hope you've got the music ready for my magic display tonight. I've worked out all the details already. This is White Lightning, a new friend of mine."

@@Meteorite,

(edited)

White swam after her, swimming up to Meteorite and his friend until he was next to Wish. Wish introduced him, and he looked at Meteorite, extending a hoof to greet him. He seemed like a cool pony to him. And well, his looks kinda fitted his occupation, he thought. 

"Hey. White Lightning. Nice to meet you."

(OOC: Gone for the next 4-5 hours.)

Edited by WhiteLightning

"Well it's nice to look around for a bit but I still need to un-pack at least I made it in time why am I usually late when it comes to things like thing" Luna said to herself as she sighed. "Well no need to be in a bad mood today" Luna said as she walk to the game room. "Maybe I should play some games for now" Luna said.

"yeah, looks great on you."

"so why did you run off from that conversation when i joined in?." hoping that it wasn't because of him.

so whats with the get-up?, do you want to hang out sometime?" shes seems nice and friendly, i should hang around with her for a while.

(first question) "I ran off 'cause I wanted to get this on and be in something comfortable while I walk around the ship!(second question) Also, I'd love to hang out sometime! You're the first pony i've met on the ship so far!" Cloud said this with a sound of excitement in her voice.

(first question) "I ran off 'cause I wanted to get this on and be in something comfortable while I walk around the ship!(second question) Also, I'd love to hang out sometime! You're the first pony i've met on the ship so far!" Cloud said this with a sound of excitement in her voice.

"nice, you're The first pony i've met on The ship so far too!"

"So do you want to hang out now or have you got something else to do because I've got nothing else going on Right now, I might go to that magic display that's going on later, but between then and now I've got nothing else to do."