Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bubblegum

Was just curiously checking the Hot Topic channel just in case there was a new MLP Hot minute, and then found this. It's only just been uploaded!

Three party cannons? Uh oh! ;)

• Brohoof 16

Dunno why this is in Pony Merchandise... moving to Sugarcube. ;)

Anyway, that was pretty cute, no new footage like Twilight's Hot Minute but oh well, what can you do. :/

• Brohoof 1

I haven't watched none of the Hot Minute videos besides the Fluttershy one, definitively gonna watch later, youtube's blocked at my school ; ~ ;

I really like this one, but since when is there this odd error where the upper part of the "eye frame" looks like when a model has not enough polygons? Or Anchor points, like in Flash. I thought Studio B didn't have that problem.

Just watched it. I actually looked around if a topic was already made for it. :lol:

So yeah. It was cool. Just like everything MLP.

PS. I had the urge of yelling ТРИ ПУТА СРПСКИИИИ~ when Pinkie said she had three party cannons.

(google translate it)

This has been my favourite hot minute so far :) admittedly Pinkie Pie is my favourite but still, she was so much fun in this. Plus 3 party cannons!

I enjoyed the video very much! :D

They captured Pinkie Pie very well. I'm looking forward to seeing Hot Minutes for the rest of the Mane 6 as well. :)

(edited)

I loved this. It was very "Pinkie." tongue.png

The hot minutes for Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash were also entertaining. Now we just need Applejack and Rarity, who are last as usual. Don't let us down, Hot Topic!

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

yay Pinkie! I liked it, but the lip sync of these videos arent that great since I believe they re-use animations they've already made.. The pinkie one was good but for some reason I liked the fluttershy one more :0

(edited)

The was painful to watch. Her character has become a parody of itself. So meta. So... PINKIE PIE.

Never mind, this Hot Minute was genius.

Edited by Circadian

Hot minute sure does a great job at these pony videos, I enjoyed it and it's awesome!

By the way, funny thing is, today is pinkie pie's birthday!

How ironic of this video to come by! XD

It was... meh. There wasn't anything particularly bad about it, although I do think she was a bit too hyper, but it just wasn't entertaining in the way the Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash hot minutes were. I guess a good way to put it was it felt too "season three-ish."

Another great one, as they always are :3 Gotta love Hot Topic. Looking forward to Rarity and AJ.  So much for the species theory so, either one of them could be next.