Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament (FULL!)

Literally Snails

(edited)

@,

Rune scowled at Swordpoint, "I don't care what you do! I have a monster in me that would make Omnia seem like a charity worker! Do know what types of things he whispers in my head?! The things he'll do if he is free?" Rune Breaker lit up is horn, color draining from his face. "I didn't want to hurt you but fine. I must win no matter what."

He launched two bolts from his horn simultaneously, the first striking the arena making good on his promise of unleashing the full power of the circle's gravitational force again, the second a spell to both injure and stun, an electric blade of magic. 'Please drop and stay down Swordpoint, I don't want this match to end in blood...' 'BUT I DO!' Knightfall screamed out through his mind, 'Hmph, you are weak, and your body fails you. Heh, heh, heh.'

"What? Ugghh." He clutched his abdomen the pain so great he couldn't even see what had become of Swordpoint in the ring. "Ahhh, no. Blaraghharaaaaa!" Rune Breaker forcefully vomited up his previous meal of wheatgrass, cucumbers and pear. Mixed in with the normal bile was patches of red blood.

Edited by Fivefs

(edited)

@,

Satisfied with the cloud's destruction; Silver Storm landed back onto the ring breathing heavily. His wings were still snapped together and he was really exhausted from using so many hurricane hoofs. His legs wobbled as he took in several short breathes.

From there he saw Goldre returning to the ring as well. Hearing her apologize for her alter-ego made him smile."Heh.....Apology  accepted......" Silver Storm said as he closed his eyes and lowered his head. He remained motion less as he slipped into unconsciousness while still standing up.

((Sorry to end it like this ,but I'm ready for our match to end. And yeah Silver Storm can be unconscious while standing up, he's that badass.))

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

@@Fivefs

Swordpoint fell to the ground immediately. The gravity was crushing him. He fought to move but it was no use. The magic blade struck him and he felt his side explode with pain. A spray of red flew across his vision as it blurred, but he fought to stay conscious. 

"H-haha," he chuckled. "You think... that I am... not used... to pain?" Each word was forced. "I... am a warrior... and I... will not... die!"

Swordpoint's smile faded when he saw Rune kneeling outside the circle. He was vomiting blood and shouting. No, not Rune... the other one. No... he's taking over... coming through! Rune Breaker, you fool! You've overexerted yourself and given him an opening! Swordpoint watched as Rune continued to fight with his demon. I must do something... I cannot let that monster destroy our world... If Rune cannot repress him... I will kill him. I can do that much for him.

Swordpoint felt a powerful force driving him. It was as though his very being understood the urgency of the situation. He closed his eyes tightly and focused as hard as he could. Miraculously, a small golden glow began to surround him again. The force of the circle constantly pressed on him. The spell flickered several times, and Swordpoint felt his stomach clench. At last, he felt the energy welling up inside of him. He released the spell with all of his might, and disappeared.

With a loud crack, he materialized ten feet in the air near Rune Breaker. He quickly spread his wings to hover, and he felt more pain in his chest. Even after absorbing the armor, the effort required to escape the field had drained him again. Gah... This can't go on much longer... Drops of blood fell from a slash in Swordpoint's side, made by the spell Rune had cast.

"Rune! Fight him!" Swordpoint shouted. "You see now, that even under the most unfavorable conditions, determination will lead you to prevail! Even if you don't have my physical ability, your magic is terribly skilled! If I could escape from that circle, then you can push him back! RUNE! PUSH! HIM! BACK! If he takes over... I will kill you! I grant you this as a mercy, and not a punishment... brother."

(edited)

@,

"I-I... Blargh," Rune vomited again, this time there was nothing but blood. It was a deep burgundy in color. On the surface of the puddle blood small purple flames began to flicker and rise. "Mmmmmppphhhhh" 'Noooo!' He cried mentally.

The body shivered, hide thickening, his head jerked straight up looking toward Swordpoint, eyes a swirling orange. "R-run S-Sword-hrrkeraa." A sprayed fountain of frothed blood mixed with purple flame burst forth. It hurdled towards Swordpoint the end of it becoming a pure violet flame vaporizing any remaining blood into a super heated steam.

His mouth snapped shut he shocked his head side to side, angry red eyes opening. The whipped up his right hoof towards the ring. His hoof now had 4 small sharp protrusions growing from it. His harsh gravelly voice snarling, "You kill me? Heh. Get back in the sss-circle." The rune on his clawed hoof flared a violent violet. The rune on Swordpoint's hoof responding with a light lavender glow.

Edited by Fivefs

(edited)

The energy required for transorming between Terror Night and Golden Dreams finally caught up to Goldre. It gripped her like a steel vise and drained every last bit of energy she had stored. She collapsed, heartbeat fading.

"Start the countdown, ref!" somepony in the audience. "She's down!"

@Topaz

Edited by Lunar Knight

(edited)

@@Fivefs

Swordpoint backpedaled immediately. "I see... then it is too late..." He's in there somewhere. If I can just reach him...

He swung his lance with his right hoof and noticed that it was fairly effortless. He glanced down at the rune on his hoof. "Well... this is an interesting development. Your little 'prank' is giving me strength."

He began to channel the energy it was generating through himself. He could feel it replenishing his strength. "Ha. I should have known. Rune magic is uncontrolled. It is true magic harnessed directly from Equestria. I can gather strength from such energy. All of the pegasi in Ponynesia's royal guardians are taught this ability." He smirked. "I'm afraid you must face me without your fancy runes."

Swordpoint watched as the rune on his hoof faded from a bright purple to a light grey... and then to nothing. "Yes. This is a much fairer fight." He swung his lance, energy regenerated. "I am sorry, Rune. I wished to help you. But unless you can break through... I must kill this demon who possesses your body."

Edited by Justin_ZW

@ragestar Artemis tried to pull Crimson's sword out of her jaw and dash back again. "God this hurts!" She thought. She tried to quickly shoot again with her bow and arrows. She also watched Crimson closely again."I better keep my guard up." Artemis thought.

Crimson jumped back, breathing heavily "enough games! I've gotta end this NOW!!" He then inhaled deeply, and exhaled quickly, shooting a large fireball towrds her, desintigrating the arrow in mid-air, and heading straight for artemis, "I'm sorry..." whispered crimson sadly.

@ragestar "interesting....he has fire powers...." she thought calmly. Artemis ran quickly and switched her bow and arrows to her katana again. "Why so much haste?" Artemis thought curiously. She jumped and tried to stab Crimson violently.  She also tried to kick him. 

@

"It is true I am not as skilled with the weak tricks as the worm or with magic in general.  But the advantage I have is that I do not feel this bodies pain, only the host does."  With that Knightfall lit up the horn, a deep jade showing through it's cracks, a bright emerald aura surrounding it.  From the chipped piece light yellow spark flew constantly, but unlike before Knightfall didn't flinch he only grinned.

'AHHH AHHHH NNNNNAHHHH.' Rune screamed mentally, his will was pushed aside, trapped in his own mind.  Suffering the pain and being tortured.

Knightfalls body was becoming thicker more muscled and scales more defined in his hide. "His-sss sss-screams are mussssic in my head.  Do you want to here them?  I can let his-sss voice through."  Looking up towards Swordpoint, his horn still brightly lit and flickering.  He opened his now sharp tooth lined maw.  "AHHHHHH NO! NNAHH AHHH PLEASE RRRAAAHHH!"  Rune screams came out of it without eerily as Knightfalls mouth did not have to move with the sounds.

Crimson growled, and ignited his hoof, then quickly ducked his head out of the way of her sword, but the kick hit him square in the stomach, but retaliated by grabbing her leg and pulling her in to punch her in the face with his flaming hoof, "either she let's her head fly off, or she sacrifices her katana to block it, thos are her only options, she doest have time to dodge this!"

@@Fivefs

Swordpoint grew cold. That means... I'll only be hurting Rune... He glanced at the monster standing before him. "No. You are not Rune. I know that Rune can hear me, however... And I know that he can pull back from this! Fight him, Rune!"

Swordpoint watched as Rune writhed in agony. He kept begging for the dragon to stop. Swordpoint clenched his jaw. "Fine. If we must fight, then at least we will fight with honor. Draw your weapon, foul wyrm." Swordpoint held his lance above his head.

@ragestar Artemis blocked the flaming hoof with her katana and sacrificed it. "Sacrifices must be made in order for me to win." she thought. The katana burst into ashes. Artemis pulled out her bow and arrows and dashed back. She got into a shooting position and tried shooting Crimson quickly again.

Crimson pulled back and attempted to dodge the arrow, but was unsuccessful and it pegged him in his left shoulder. crimson winced in pain, "SON OF A BITCH!!" He cursed, as he picked up his sword and threw it like a javalin at her head, but at the same time he also rushed in forward to slide kick her. "She's better than I thought, if I don't keep my guard up I'll be the one who's dead!" Thought crimson solemnly.

(edited)

@

Knightfall roll his jaw back and forth stretching and cracking it.  The movement had weird effects on Runes screams making them tremble or echo or stutter like a broken speaker.  The claws on his hooves continued to slowly grow longer, developing their first joint.  His muscles flexed preparing himself, burning red eyes glaring at the pegasus above.  The corners of his maw twisting upward in a slight smile as he didn't respond, instead simply keeping his mouth open as Rune Breaker's cries continued to issue forth.

The cries were gut wrenching and bloodcurdling with no need for gasps of air or any purse.  But somehow he managed a couple of words between sounds of pain, "I can't (wailing) Sword (screams) NO (Weeping) Don't (Choking gurgle) PLEASE (Scream) Run (weeping) He's (Howling and unintelligible gribberish)."

Edited by Fivefs

@@Fivefs

Swordpoint turned away from Rune... or his body.

"No, Rune. I will not run. Thought I am not proud of my time in Ponynesia... It has certainly prepared me for a moment such as this."

His wings lit up and surrounded him with a barrier that seemed to be alive with strange sparks.

"Come at me, then, wyrm," he taunted.

Artemis tried to dodge it but it hit her. She fell,tried to jump back up, and run. "That flipping hurt..." Artemis thought. She stole his sword and switched it out for her bow and arrows. She attempted to try to hit him with a sword again by jumping. "His attacks sure are interesting though." Artemis thought.

Knightfall spoke, but he did not stop the out pouring of Runes screams merely letting them be softer, his voice loud and gruff easily heard over the backdrop of anguished cries.  "I have no wingsss yet, or elsse I would have already cut you from the ssssky.  Come bring yourssself to me ssso I may rip you apart." 

@@Fivefs

Aha... he cannot use Rune's magic... Then I have the upper hand. But I mustn't get cocky.

"Whatever is the matter, dragon lord?" Swordpoint mocked. "Can a weakling such as you not stand up to my might?"

Swordpoint dove quickly and shoved his lance toward the dragon possessing Rune Breaker.

(Can you say Knightfall's name so I can stop referring to him with stupid shit like that? I can't just have Swordpoint call him Knightfall because no one's said that name yet.)

Crimsons eyes widened i shock, "oh buck me sidways!!" he then quickly rolled out of the way of the attack, and set his hoof on fire, and attempted to punch her in the face, while putting his leg behind her, in an attempt to trip her, this ones gonna hurt, thought crimson dryly.

(edited)

@

(hahahaha Sorry knightfall doesn't really care about telling you his name at least not yet.  He's more the type to tell you his name before he does something horrible to you or kills you.  He wants it to be either the last thing you remember or something you will never forget.)

Knightfall watched coldly as Swordpoint dived towards him, he didn't move.  He shifted slightly so the lance drove into the tough dragon scale pony hide hybrid hide of his left shoulder.  His right hoof a blur coming up to catch hold of the lance, the unnatural claws digging into it.  The combination of the fleshy armor and strong gripping arm slowing the lance from penetrating too deep.

Holding his enemies weapon in his own flesh he knew the pony had to stay still or drop it to withdrawal.  So without hesitation his head darted forward using the flaring horn to push through the barrier.  His muzzle breaking through Swordpoints protection, the sparks of it running down his flesh, dragons scales helping to repel its effects but the lesser flesh still suffered slightly.  

Rune Breaker's screams of pain from the attack and a horrible swirling flickering green flame surged from Knightfall's throat to fill Swordpoint's barrier at point blank range.

Edited by Fivefs

@ragestar Artemis winced painfully at the attack. She tripped but, jumped right back up. She tried to hit him again by swinging the sword and watched him as closely as she could. "I need to pay attention to his attacks if I want to live." Artemis thought to herself.

Crimson ducked her swing, and blew a stream of fire at her midsection, hoping to force her to drop helios, "if she's getting tired, she's sure not showing it, she's still so fast! If I don't win soon, she could eventually outspeed me and that'll be the end of me for sure!"

@ragestar Artemis didn't drop helios. Instead she tried to kick Crimson, switched the sword for her bow and arrows, dashed back, and tried to shoot at Crimson quickly. "I have to avoid all his fire attacks or i'll literally be burnt to toast!!" Artemis thought.

Crimson barely dodged the swing in time, "IM ENDING THIS NOW!!!" He yelled, jumping high into the air, once he got high enough into the air he used his flames like a jetpack, and shot higher into the air, "RAGESTAR!!!" He yelled, now shooting downwards towards artemis like a rocket-powered meteor, as he was now engulfed in flames, tears now streaming from his eyes, "I'm sorry, but I have to do this!!!" He yelled.