Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Japanese MLP: FiM

Yellow Diamond

It just dosent sound right. Instead of ''Applejack'' its ''Aplejacu''

I just cant feel the spirit i feel with the original. But thats so typical me, love the original and dislikes the others.

Who cares, more bronies, the awesomer!

If there is already a topic dedicated to this, then I apologize profusely and ask if one of the moderators could merge the threads.

I'm not sure if anyone else has come across this, but a MLP fan, ogatamon, has gone about dubbing certain scenes from MLP into Japanese. Most recently, she dubbed the Applejack chase from "The Last Round Up".

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

I find this both infinitely amusing and awesome at the same time. What do you think, fellow bronies?

That was fun! She gave Japanese Applejack a delivery very much like Kai in "The Dirty Pair". Suits the character quite nicely!

• 6 months later...

I've watched her videos, and I think they're so great! This is one of my favorites:

I'm so thrilled that someone is working on this! Sadly I don't think MLP:FIM will come to Japan anytime soon. Maybe don't want too much competition for their native Anime? :(

I even showed a couple of her videos to my husband, who is a native Japanese born and raised. He said it was good - that's a pretty legit pass!

I would be so happy to have a subtitled version too, so I can watch it with my hubby instead of me having to contantly explain what's going on. He speaks English but he gets a bit lost sometimes, especially if the characters speak fast and use cultural references (ie. "Looks like the punch is...Spiked!").

I was thinking about making subtitles with him, with me explaining the meaning and him giving me a good Japanese translation, but I don't want to steal this wonderful person's thunder! Obviously she has worked really hard studying Japanese, I think she is in England I believe? I'm just a beginner at Japanese at best. :blush:

• Brohoof 2