Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

David pulled away for moment and glance over to where the camera was. His eyes widen to see that it had been recording them from the start. "*gulp* I'll be right back..." He said sheepishly. He then quickly runs over to the camera and presses the record button and looks at chrysalis "sorry I should have made sure it was off, hopefully not a lot of people saw that" he walks over back to chrysalis and sits next to her, there was awkward silence before he broke he broke the tension "So we're we" he crawls towards her and kisses her till she is on her back. ((Ok I'm going to leave it to you. also this is were the ponies see that))

@@Hypn0ticD, @@Dawn Stripes, Dennis was a little worried... was a new scar or just one of those she got at their trip? Whether it was for having his own "need" to use the toilet, or just wanting to find Rainbow Dennis eventually found himself at the bathroom. He noticed Rainbow in something like a "cowering" state, whatever it was that happened it really shocked her... He came near her and knelt in front of her and tried to look at her face "Rainbow? Earth to Rainbow? What the heck happened... you look like shit!"

@Pripyat Pony, "Romantic... so little Rainbow Dash might have something going on with the human? Or at least the human might be seeking something like this? I wanted to see this through... it should be fun don't you think? Little pony acting all brave blushing with love. It is surely a happy shit no matter how i see this..."

@Meteorite
Thinking about a little bit Chrysalis finds herself not really minding about it. "No... let them... i care for not of what they think of me. I am in love... and if they have something against it... well they can go cram their objections about it! I am in love and this isn't gonna change! Not now... not ever." She returns his affection with the same intensity... responding to the magic of the moment. Turning around he whispers in his ear "One day... you shall be "King" my love."

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@Hypn0ticD@nioniosbbbb@Pripyat Pony@Mellon Collie@Ragin' Red Talon

"It....uh, just at thing, Dennis. No...deal, uh.." she gently pushed her way past him, back to the other room where Colette was going as if nothing had just happened. 
But it had been a whisper...just like before. "Colette!" Rainbow used her friend's full name--oh, feathers, she was her friend now too. She was. It was happening all over again or something. "Whuh..."
She tried, utterly groundless, to think of what to say in a situation like this. What came out was, as usual, a little less than perfect. "Colette--" she was breathless. "What the buck?"

"You don't just....just say that and---leave! Uh---do you?" She thought about...no, no, just no, what was happening to her? "You mean like," she said, less than aware at all of the girls around here, "like you think I'm cool, or maybe--radical or something?-- or when you look at me you wanna'...uhhhhh...."

Oh Celestia give me wings, Oh Luna give me wings, Oh Cosmic feathering matriarch give me wings. Jesus? Whoever the horseapples you are? Got any wings lying around?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy was interrupted in the middle of giggling theraputically alongside Rarity and Twilight when Rainbow Dash came bursting out of the bathroom, half-bandaged, with Colette in tow.

She wasn't one hundred percent certain what they were talking about, but she had a very gut-sinking suspicion...she couldn't help it at that. She knew she shouldn't feel bad, but she couldn't help curling up half-into a ball at the ever-composed ex-unicorn's side. She always thought that Rainbow Dash said she didn't like mares just to spare her feelings, but oh, what if that suspicion were confirmed? Now that something was happening, Fluttershy decided she wanted her feelings spared, she couldn't bear it...and even worse, more guilty, she's thought the girl with the highlights, always so confident---just what Flutterhsy couldn't help herself against--was kind of cute, and now...well, she knew she shouldn't have even considered the idea that she had any chance, but still, now she was--was she?--talking to her friend...not her...like she wasn't even there, and oh, Celestia, how she wished she wasn't.

@, @@00Pony,

Cicada sent back, "It was about the human boy she was travelling with; the one named Dennis. He was holding her hand in his sleep and she wanted to know what that meant."

She thought about the other changeling, and also about the fact that all the ponies were in the same place, with her and Stephen nearby and hopefully their Queen could also make it. And then Cicada sent an update message to Diliges, complete with co-ordinates so he and his human Clare could maybe visit. It would be good to have her Captain with her, to present a united front should anything untoward happen.

@@Hypn0ticD, @,

"What a fantastic idea!" Rarity said, taking the mud. "Applejack most certainly needs a facial the most... and of course, I have a full makeup bag right here, in case anypony wants a makeover after we do the facials."

Twilight began giggling manically at the thought of seeing Applejack with a facial.

"The last time she had a facial was our sleepover in Ponyville," Twilight added, "I just hope she doesn't eat all the cucumbers again!"

(OOC: when do we skip to next morning?)

@@Dawn Stripes, Dennis felt indeed a bit confused by this. He stayed for a short while in the bathroom thinking about what happenned. He had seen Colette getting out of the bathroom, Rainbow Dash looked like he was greatly shocked. This didn't make any sense... if Colette wasn't mad at Rainbow like her father was then what could she have said that upset her so much that Rainbow mumbled so much? The realization, or maybe the guess hit his face like a brick... it couldn't be... but then again why not? If he had liked her then why wouldn't she look at her the same way? Did Rainbow even "swing" that way? It would be wrong of him to assume Rainbow Dash did... afterall wouldn't she have mentioned it? But then again she could be into both sexes. He probably should leave them to talk about this a bit before making his move... he then again he should act fast, but he didn't want to break a friendship with Colette. "God what have i gotten myself into? What did i even do to deserve this? Can't i once fall in love and everything go well?" He might have been the reason Colette told Rainbow... "We tend to appreciate what we have only when we have lost it." but nevertheless he was determined. He wouldn't deny himself happiness, he would try his best in this... and if he didn't win... well maybe it wasn't meant to be. After washing his face he decided to get out, he spotted Rainbow talking to Colette, but his eye also caught wind of Fluttershy... now might be a good time to ask some questions. "Miss Fluttershy? I'm Dennis the guy who went to find you togother with Rainbow Dash. Don't worry... i'm not here to scold you or anything. But i do have some questions of let's say... "sensitive matters". Would you mind if asked you?" 

@

Fluttershy was exceedingly reluctant to uncurl from the half-burrow she had dug inside the poofy sofa for herself. She must have looked ridiculous, but she was too miserable to care tonight. Hopefully everything would feel better in the morning...it ought to. It usually did.

"Oh..." She tried not to make it sound like a half-moan. This poor gentleman hadn't done anything to her, after all. There was no reason at all for him to know about the silly situation she had made for herself--maybe she could just forget about love for a few minutes, but it sounded like he was asking about something serious-- "Can it wait, Mr. Dennis? I---I-I'm so sorry, I'm not at best right now, um...." She bit her lip. "I think I would rather go to bed. Is it urgent?"

And in a couple moments, she was reluctantly peeling herself away from Rarity and dangling her legs off the edge of the couch, because of the look on his face; of course it was important. Well, she wouldn't be the Element of Kindness if she didn't help someone when they asked would she? So she readied herself to follow him.

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@@Dawn Stripes, "Well it's not a matter of life and death so no but..." He sighed a bit before continuing "I'd rather ask of this now than wait. I just don't think i have enough time that's all. Do not worry... i'll keep this short." He coughed a bit to clear his throat "I really like Rainbow Dash. Like the sweet rainbow and butterfly tickles kind of way... do you think that it could be possible for me to be with her? You might say "Why ask me?". Well from what i heard about you from Colette... you might know a thing or two about this. I am thinking that what happenned with you and this human you were with... it was the reason Rainbow Dash crossed an ocean to get to you." He looked at her and his face showed that at this moment he was beggining for answers, beggining for some guidance. "I'd do anything to make her happy... anything. I am just worried she's a little bit scared of the time we have at our hands... let alone loving a human."

@, @Pripyat Pony

"Me too," Fluttershy sighed.

She hung her head, berating herself each silent second she sat like a chained convict instead of making the world a better place the way she had when she was with her animal friends, when she could care about something besides herself. Oh! 

Why did she have to be so jealous? She'd decided this. If Rainbow Dash found someone she wanted to be with...she should be happy for her.

"I don't know," she whispered as quietly as she fell from daring to raise her voice. "I know she likes...men. And...not women. But I--" a brief hitch, a plenitude of lies flashing before her eyes like a life before execution. "She...well, she likes moving around. She doesn't want to sit still.." hair was her first and last defense now, covering her eyes entirely... "and she doesn't...um...think much about flowers or such things. But I don't know much more than that about what she would want. I'm afraid you've asked the wrong pony for help."

There was some temptation to...now, Rainbow Dash needed no protection. And this boy sounded so earnest, Fluttershy couldn't make herself believe for a second that he would hurt her. It was that honest. It was...nice...oh, blast! No! Not again!

"That's all I can tell you, really." Fluttershy cleared her throat, hugged Rarity good-night quietly, not wanting to interrupt her---"I'm sorry, Rarity, I'd love to join the facials, but suddenly I just want to get some sleep. I--if that's okay. Maybe we can do it tomorrow--" and tiptoed around the room, where she fell into the bedroom to the side of the bathroom (Colette's), and curled up again under the quilt of the first blanket she could find.

(OOC: Wait for Hypno to give a post now, if it isn't too much trouble)

Edited by Dawn Stripes

David smiled at her gesture and kiss her. As he did he thought about if he wanted to take it to the 'next level'. But however He showed restraint he didn't want her to be rush into it. He stood up giving her a helping hand "You know what how about me and you go somewhere" he said as held her hand and spun her around and brought her closer by the waist "come on it's going be fun I think you would like the culture...but of course it's your choice in the end" He had been thinking about going back home any ways but things...have change recently.

Edited by Meteorite

(edited)

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @, @@Fireblaze,

@@00Pony

((Sorry, Nios! And poor Flutter Butter-- she's so cute!))

"Look, I--I think you're really cool, Dash, and I--" Colette said, taking Rainbow Dash by the hand--then realizing they were in front of a crowd of Ponies-- one of them huddled in a ball as she looked back at them.... "I think we need to step outside..." Colette then led Rainbow to the back door, taking her onto te back patio. "Look, Dash--I--" dammit, why was so damned hard to tell her?! "I like you. In that way. And I'm not even a Brony. I think you're brasher than all hell, and you have a massive ego and sense of pride, but dammit, I still like you." Colette face felt so hot, she was sure it was glowing like the sun by now. "I'm not sure you feel the same way, nor should I expect it, but… that's how I feel."

Then, before thinking, Colette leaned in and kissed Rainbow on the cheek.

((Sorry Red, but there's a soap opera level feels scene in progress-- besides, both AJ and. Twilight could be more active!))

Edited by Hypn0ticD

((Sorry Red, but there's a soap opera level feels scene in progress-- besides, both AJ and. Twilight could be more active!))

((I'm really sorry about that. I've been in the process of moving to my uni and getting ready for school and all that, so I've been really busy and when I'm done I get tired and fall asleep right away. I'll do my best to post more.))

Applejack stayed outside for a bit longer, mulling things over before walking inside. She looked around, examining the situation, unsure what exactly to do. Should she try to talk to Rainbow or Fluttershy or should she just join back in with the group and go along with things? She walked over to Twilight. "Hey Twi. What are y'all doin'?"

@@Hypn0ticD

(OOC: A) Ponies are always soaps B) AJ's totally aware--she's just awkward. c) Flutter Butter? That...she's not a snack cracker, you know. "She's not a tree, Dashie...")

Now Rainbow Dash was glowing too. She could see Colette had the same reaction as her--they probably looked ridiculous together. At least she was...sort of prepared for being kissed by a mare again. She didn't try to wipe it off this time--didn't make that mistake again. Wasn't sure what to do. She just stood there.

What was the easiest thing to do? Rainbow Dash half wanted to run to AJ again and beg for instructions, but she knew that wouldn't work when the girl was in front of her. 

"If you're gay, how'd you convince your dad to let six girls spend the night?" she muttered, trying to diffuse tension and failing horribly.

@@Dawn Stripes,

"I never really told my dad to begin with, though I think he knows," Colette began. "And besides, they invited themselves, and can't really turn a princess out!" she added with a nervous laugh. "And before you think I'm playing the field, but I'm only attracted to you... And Fluttershy's not too bad, either. Though she's not into videogames, and I'm sure she won't like some of my other hobbies..."

Colette then realized she was ranting a little, took a few steps back, until she reached a chair and sat. "I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward. It's not the first time I've done that, so... If you want, we can just put this behind us if I weirded you out." She then fell silent as she looked up to Rainbow's face, trying to read her expression. What was Rainbow thinking??

@@Hypn0ticD,

(OOC: Lemme' know when you're going to bed)

Rainbow Dash quivered--just once.

She walked over to Colette, breathing hard, put one hand on her shoulder--tried to say something.

She shook her head.

"I...Colette, you're...a great friend."
By Celestia. That sound so lame.

"I...." Just get it out!

"I don't like girls!" She shrugged; a cloud deflated, pointless. "I just...don't."
That was certainly the easiest thing to say. It was certainly true enough; bar everything else, that lone probably would be enough to stop anything from happening.

"You put up with...so much shit from me..."
And now I'm making her put up with THIS too. A crappy friend who doesn't know how to love. Rainbow turned raising one arm, needing to hit something, to at least MOVE something because she couldn't run away. But no more urban destruction. She vaulted the porch rail easily, dropped to the ground, was at the nearest tree in a second. Something seemed to flash from over her shoulder as her fist came down--though she didn't pay it any attention. When she finally connected, there was blood streaming over her knuckles and a hole punched straight through the bark.

Better. A little stupid, maybe. But better.

She limped back to Colette like a dog with three legs. "I really suck at this by the way," she sighed as she climbed back over the rail she'd jumped in leiu of taking the stairs. "Probably didn't need--"

A lump formed in her throat. "I'm so sorry. I failed you too." 

One moon-sized sigh, just trying to let it all out into the night like a kite tugging on a ten-ton anvil of a tail that it must bear to the far side of this night which no hoof guided. She rested her face against one hand, staring. "I don't know what to do. I just don't. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@@Dawn Stripes, @

Colette's face fell. "I see..." She said quietly. "I'm sorry for putting you through that, Rainbow." Colette then stood, and went inside. Should've known that would that was gonna happen!

Colette very nearly bumped into Dennis as she made her way back into the kitchen, taking a step around. She knew what he wanted. "She's on the porch." she said, before making her way further into the house, passing the living room, and heading straight for her bedroom. Her turn for a walk! But first, she needed her favorite Creeper Hoodie and phone... She was gonna need  a LOOOONNG walk!

((Flutttershy's chance! Is she prepared for the bundle of weirdness that is Colette?))

@@Hypn0ticD@Pripyat Pony@Ragin' Red Talon@Fireblaze,@Mellon Collie 

(OOC: Well, she's taking a nap right now. So...not doing much of anything. I am going to bed as well)

Rainbow Dash dangled off the edge of the patio for a moment, before deciding that it didn't have enough air. She climbed up the AC unit to the roof again--clothed this time--staring at a full moon and watching stars dance by...

They didn't have any guidance from Luna, but somehow they all seemed to know where to do. Where did stars get off being so smart, where she was stuck down here with no idea where she was headed? It seemed ludicrous--all Earth had to be, when stars and those little planets and even the moon itself just--went. Beautifully, she had to admit, but totally directionless. All knew there place.

She stayed there for a little while, until the cold seeped through her shirt and numbed away most of what she was feeling. She couldn't stay up there forever, of course. She was a pony. She didn't belong alone. So after a quick trip into the bathroom to take care of her knuckles--it was simple surface damage, and despite the fact that she hadn't built up any callouses was just about good as new once she washed it off. Then she went to join Rarity and Twilight. What were they doing right now? Facial? Someone had mentioned she couldn't do it with a scrape; no matter, she'd put the mud on Twilight's face and just enjoy the girl's company for now, if she could.

Edited by Dawn Stripes

Some time ago...

"Marshal! Hey! What's going on?"

"Scott? It's Angie, not Logan. Remember me?"

"Oh, hey Angie! Yeah, 'course I remember you... What's wrong? You're calling me from Logan's cell, and you sound anxious. That's not a good mix."

"Well... Logan is....."

"... What happened?"

"Logan's in the hospital."

"What'd he do this time?"

"Shot while upholding the law."

"Again?"

"Again. Except this time... Well.. It's worse. He was hit twice... And he's unconscious.."

"Oh... Where was he hit?"

"Chest. A few inches from his heart, and the other grazed his right lung... Scott.. I'm scared. You know I'm not really all that religious like you guys, but I feel it's necessary... Pray for him, would you?"

"Already on that. What about you? Are you alright?"

"Well, aside from being scared half to death that I'm going to lose my best friend, and the fact I got shot in the arm, I'm A-Ok."

"Praying for you to then."

"Thanks."

"Where did all this happen?"

"Wisconsin. Racine."

"Why the heck was Logan in Racine?"

"Took some time off so we could help some friends."

"They must mean a lot to Logan for him to do that."

"You could say that."

"Look, you sound like you need rest. Get Some sleep, OK? Call me if anything develops. I want to know if my little brother's gonna pull through it."

"Will do. Bye, Scott."

"Take care."

Present Time; parallel or slightly before the events at Colette's home...

The sun set slowly on the horizon, painting the sky a brilliant orange, and the clouds a rosy hue.

The view was extra clear and beautiful from the boulder at the end of a long, winding hiking trail.

The sound of a dog's panting provided a backdrop, alongside the dwindling sounds of birdsong and the beginnings of the night insect's conversations. Among these natural sounds was the ring back of a phone, though only the devices weirder could hear it."

"Angie?" The voice came over the small speakers of the phone a few seconds later, which did an impressive job of conveying the anxiousness of the speaker's tone, "You sound out of breath."

"It's Logan actually." Came the reply.

"Logan!! You're alright then! Scared me for a second there, Marshal. Heard you got yourself in a bit if a bind." The relief in Scott's voice was evident.

"If you count a week or more as a second." Logan said wryly.

"You know what I meant. So what'd you want?"

"Two things. One, I wanted to let you know I'm doing good. The other..," Logan sighs, "I need some advice."

The reply was a few seconds in coming, "I see. But first, I have a question. Why are you breathing heavily?"

Logan chuckled slightly, "Hiked up a mountain."

"After being nearly shot in the lung and heart?" Scott said, though he didn't sound accusatory."

"Fresh out of the hospital this morning," Was his younger brother's reply,

"As is the Keiffer way."

"But anyway.. Back to my question..."

"Is it about the next gun you should buy? Because I've found a good deal on an MP-15." Scott asked, a hint of mirth entering his tone.

Logan smiled, despite his brother not being able to see it. The smile faltered slighty, "It's not that, no. It's a little more unlikely. I had a lot of time to think and pray about this when I was hospitalized, an-"

"It's a girl, isn't it?" Scott said, cutting him off.

Logan caught his breath, then sighed, "Yeah. A few actually."

"Woah, wait. What? Logan..."

"What? No! No no no! It's not like that! There's only one! But it was because of another that this happened."

"It's not Angie again, is it?" Scott asked.

"No," Logan said flatly, "I was 6 then. And she's to much of a sister. It's another girl. One you'be never met."

"... I see. How'd you meet her?"

"It's... Kind of a long story."

"Logan, you can't call me asking for advice, then back out of it. Tell me."

"Are you sure you have the time..?"

"Seriously Logan. I'm a Proffessor at the Air Force Academy. And it's after hours. I've got a lot of time."

Logan sighed, and relented, telling Scott the whole of the past few days, starting from when Twilight showed up in a flash of light on upwards till he was shot. The sun had set entirely by this point.

Scott took the story well, "If this came from anyone else, I wouldn't believe it."

"Didn't think you would anyway."

Scott chuckled mirthlessly, the speakers crackling slightly, "Logan, you're the most serious, honest gunslinger I've ever met. If you tell me something, I'm going to believe it. I trust you."

Logan grunts in acknowledgment, and Scott continues speaking, "So this one girl. Applejack, did you say? She's the one you were talking about earlier."

"Correct."

"Well.. What were you asking me all this for? What don't you understand?" There was a faint creaking over the speakers, indicating that Scott was leaning forward in his chair.

"Is it worth it if she's going to be going back to her world at some point?" Logan said.

"What do you think?" Came his 'answer' after a few seconds passed.

Logan growled in frustration, which caused the canine slumbering next to him to shoot up in alarm, hackles raised. Logan continued unabated, "I don't know! That's why I asked you!"

Scott sighed, and his voice was level as he spoke, "Think metaphorically with me. For a second. Are you listening?" - Logan grunted in response - "Good. Look at Ulysses. You love him, right? Course you do. Anyway, why did you risk loving the dog, if you're going to inevitably outlive him?"

Logan didn't respond, so Scott said, "Think about it. You love this dog like a brother. But he's not going to be with your forever, is he? Your time is limited with him. But would you rather have never loved him? Would it be worth it not to?"

"... ... No." Logan said.

"Exactly. Do you think you'd ever stop regretting it if you didn't pursue this girl, no matter how limited your time together?"

"It's better to have loved and lost it, than to have never loved at all." Was Logan's vague reply. Scott knew what he meant, however.

"Exactly. Go for it. If she doesn't return it, then you can't say you didn't try, right? Right. But do it tactically Marshal. Don't just blurt it. That doesn't usually work."

Logan chuckled slightly, "Speak from experience?"

Scott snorted, "Shut it. It worked eventually. After I thought it through."

Logan laughed, hopping down from the boulder, Ulysses following him gracefully. The impact hurt Logan's chest, but he ignored it, "Thanks, Scott."

"Anytime buddy. Oh, and if you see Bastion, or Bowen, you tell them hey for me."

"Yessir. Keep watching, Big Brother." Logan said. A fare well ritual he and Scott had used since they were little. Their way of saying, "I love you".

"And you keep people safe out there, Marshal." And the call ended.

Logan sighed, running a hand through the short beard that had grown during his time hospitalized. He looked down at Ulysses, who's tail was wagging as if to say, "I've got faith in you, Master!"

He smiled, scratching the longhaired dog's ears before starting down the path. His eyes had become adjusted to the low light levels, and the moon was nearly full, so he didn't need to worry about seeing his way.

It was almost half an hour before Logan and Ulysses arrived at the near deserted parking lot. Angie was there, sitting on of the benches not to far from her own rental vehicle, a Dodge Challenger, which was parked next to Logan's Charger. She looked up when they got back, and smiled at them, "Feel better after your little adventure?" .

Logan nodded, "Yep."

She giggled, rubbing the point on her arm where she herself had been shot. When Logan raised an eyebrow at her, she explained, "You need to shave."

Logan stroked the dark, coarse hair of his beard, "We'll see."

And he moved to his car, opening the door for his dog as Angie moved into her car, and started it. Logan did the same with his own, speakin to her trough the open windows over the sound of the engines, "You have the address for Collette's?"

Angie nodded, "Yep!"

Logan raise an eyebrow, "They even know I'm alive?"

Angie shook her head, "Haven't told them yet. Figured we'd surprise them, eh?"

Logan chuckled, shaking his head, as Angie pulled out and he began to follow her, silently singing Cash's I Won't Back Down as he did.

(Fun fact: Scott was a Major in the Air Force before retiring and going to teach. He worked in cyber operations)

--

@@Pripyat Pony,

(As I am unaware of how much time has passed in the RP during my absence, but I assume a week or more, if Flutters is here. And I apologize if this conflicts with anything)

Over the past amount of time, Diliges had fell into a simple routine. He'd awaken long before the sun rose, and usually spend that time sitting on the porch of the home he had lived in, a drink of some sort in his hand, feeding off the excess emotions that flitted from the humans In the community. He didn't fully enjoy feeding off sleeping targets, as their emotions tended to be muddled, and were often guarded by the Lunar Princess. But this world possessed no such Princess, so he didn't need to bother worrying about nearly losing his mind.

After a few hours of this, he'd return to the house, and spend the time he had alone to think, and keep the place clean. He found manual labor of any kind relaxing, believe it or not. When it finally came time for the human who had helped him, Clare to awaken, he'd usually already had a meal of some type prepared. Over this course of time, he had had little contact with either Cicada, or his Queen. That, however, changed on this particular night. He revived a message from Cicada, beckoning him and Clare to come to the coordinates she'd included, "So the ponies have all united. Touching."

He glanced up from the book he was reading at Clare, smiling wryly "Fancy meeting the Equestrians?"

Edited by 00Pony

@@Dawn Stripes,@@Hypn0ticD,  "Thank you Fluttershy... thank you. I'll let you sleep, sweet dreams and a flight of angels guide you in your sleep." 

At that time it was Colette who joined in the room, she spoke to him in a way like saying "You got what you wanted... now leave me alone". Dennis was not about to challange an angry/frustrated/sad girl, whatever she was because he honestly didn't know. 

Then after a while Rainbow returned inside and went to the bathroom. The sight of her fist made Dennis go "Holy...", he was shocked. What the hell... did Rainbow Dash get hurt again? It might not have been much, but after what Colette's reaction he wasn't about to take chances. 

He followed her and when she reached her he stopped in front of her. "Woah woah woah... what the heck happenned Rainbow? I saw Colette going away from you and her face looked like she was "giving up", then i saw you with your fist hurt... what the hell happenned did you two have a fight or something? I kind of get the feeling i'm to blame... and i don't like that, so please Rainbow... tell me the truth."

@@00Pony, Chrysalis remembered there was another changeling she hadn't been able to reach for quite some time, that or she had forgotten. Nevetheless it was time that she did... "Diliges? Can you hear me? Has something happenned to you? Contact me... a lot has happenned since we last contacted and i wish to update you on that matter."

@@Meteorite, Chrysalis thought about it for a while, would it be wise to go somewhere when the end of this whole event was coming. But then again it would be one of those "last pranks" she would pull of. Bah! They would do some extra roaming around the land and then they would be returning to their homes! Plus they would have more free time to check out what she had uploaded. "What did you have in mind? I wouldn't mind of some sightseeing, there's still much to see of this world. There are hidden lessons in this world i could benefit from taking, i don't want to do the same mistakes again."

@,@Mellon Collie @@00Pony

(OOC: So, to 00...it's night right now and the girls are having a sleepover. So it would probably make sense for him to come over in the morning--just as opposed to the middle of the night)

"Naw, Denny. Nothing...nothing bad happened like that." Rainbow finished cleaning herself up, including washing her face off once so it wouldn't be sweaty--might be the closest she got to a shower before bed if there were six ex-mares trying to use it, and she knew all the rest of them would demand a shower. "See? Good as new. Everything's okay."
She kept a fairly good lid on anything that might tip him off--Colette's thing was private, at least she thought it was now--guess she hadn't been thinking about that earlier--as she took a seat between Twilight and Applejack. "It's kinda' personal, Dennis, but you don't need to worry about it."

She looked around. "Uh...I was gonna' say if you need a ride somewhere, you should snag Colette actually. I thought I saw her in a hoodie around here. Think she's going out."

Edited by Dawn Stripes

"Well...I want to take you to Miami it's where I was born" he said smiling "trust me your going to love it there and besides I wanted go for sometime now i need to see some family...it's been a long time since I've seen them" ((sorry for the short post but what do you want to do in terms of the flight do you want to skip when we get there or you have something in mind))

@@Dawn Stripes,

(Dawn: Yeah, that would probably make loads more sense. I think I'll have him go hang out in Bowen's driveway. Yeah. That's my excuse. Go stalk your cousin, because that's not strange at all.)

@,

"Aah! My Queen! So you have not completely forgotten about me." he chuckles mentally, "But of course, I am simply joking. I'm sure you've had plenty to keep you busy. So, what was it you were looking to speak with me about?"

@@Dawn Stripes,

Rarity pounced on Rainbow as soon as she appeared. "Rainbow!" she said. "Would you like me to give you a facial? Everypony else has one, do let me!" Rarity could see that Rainbow appeared upset, and to Rarity, the best thing to do when a pony was upset was to pamper them. "Perhaps even a makeover afterwards? Then perhaps we could tell ghost stories."

Pinkie grinned all over. She had a mudpack on her face, and somehow it managed not to crack when she smiled, but then, that was Pinkie. "We could tell the story of the Headless Horse!" she exclaimed.

@@00Pony,

Clare looked up and smiled. Her hair was now black, with green and blue highlights, like Queen Chrysalis' mane. "Sounds like a plan," she said. "We can go tomorrow morning, if you like."

@@Dawn Stripes"Alright... though i think we need to talk about something as soon as you can, but i think you know what it is. I have talked a little bit with Fluttershy and AJ about it... Well Rainbow i shall see you tomorrow." He withdrawed from the gang of girls and went to find Colette.

((OOC:lets just say i didn't see you edited your post... but you do remember mine eh Hypno?))

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@Pripyat Pony,

"Not supposed to put stuff on my face, Rare." Rainbow pointed to the shiner by her cheek. "Got a little scrape in an accident. Now don't you worry, nothin' serious--how about I smear the goop on you for once?"

That sounded nice and mindless. And as long as somepony else took over the storytelling for one night, that would fit the bill just perfect as well. 

@@00Pony"Wise-cracker as always? I like that... Well i figured since Miss Rainbow Smash had her shot on the internet that i'd have at it as well... I have uploaded a response with my version of the truth and what i am willing to do about our return home. In time the ponies should be informed about this... and their humans, i think Cicada is with the ponies now... don't know if she still is. You should find her... she kind of feels lonely. I am going a trip to Miami with David... i hope to see you soon."

@@Meteorite, ((OOC:Hmmm... how about two-three transition posts each? Preparation, entering, travel, arrival))
"I would very much like to meet your parents... i wish you had the chance to meet mine. Family... it's the most important thing one can have in the world. I lost their guidance fairly early, and was forced to listen to the needs of thousands upon thousands of changelings... not that it was a chore for me. I enjoyed taking care of them, listening to their needs, their joys... i shared their pain and agony. I feel like i am their "mother" and in a way i am. So to summarize this all... yes i would glad to meet your parents."