Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

David moaned at the fact that its 9:00 in the moruning and he would have to help someone with their love issues. But never the less he was willing to lend a helping hand. "Alright but listen I'm only going to say this once" he said in a firm tone "From what I recall she said that your a "Cool" guy but she didn't say nothing else really she was just asking how to deal with the situation she sounded kinda nervous" David scratch his beard (yes I forgot to mention he had a beard) before realising what he was going to ask next "Okay listen your probably thinking of asking me for some love advice which I can provide" David sat down on the couch he knew this was going to be a long conversation "Before we continue...do you know how to play any instruments at all, also do you know how to sing?"

@@00Pony

Ai! Fluttershy turned red. Who was this girl putting her arm over her shoulder, and why?? This was....this was an uncomfortable situation again.

"I---I think breakfast is burning," she repeated lamely, and retreated back to the sink. There was still nothing to do there, so she tried to relax and ate a couple pieces of toast herself. No sense letting this go to waste if it could be helped.

@@Dawn Stripes,@@Hypn0ticD,

Angie raised an eyebrow at Fluttershy as she ducked away, before it finally dawned on her. Partially, "Oooh.. I never did introduce myself to her, did I? That's awkward." She glances down at Ulysses, who turns his attention to her briefly. Angie steps to the side slightly and looks at the newcomers, "You guys comin' in?"

"Um--eh..." Rainbow ran silently. "I totally thought about it, I swear...." She most certainly had thought about it. But why shouldn't she know? What reason was there for any part of her to try to fool herself as to anything when all she wanted to know was what to do? ...... Well, when you put it that way, it was almost obvious. There was a girl in the window of the cottage up ahead, one who used to be yellow and who was still very shy and easily hurt. Rainbow bit her lip and answered, "Y'know what? I think I know now. Thanks, AJ. Talking to you always helps." She bolted up the steps without waiting for an invitation, shouting, "I call first shower!"

"Good for you- Ah dang!" she exclaimed, following her in and walking over to Fluttershy with a sigh. "Howdy. Rainbow and I went for a run. Really helped clear my head. How are you? Haven't got much of a chance to chat with ya." She smiled at her bashful little friend.

@@00Pony,

"I have to admit, that I'm looking forward to meeting your Queen and commander," Clare replied with a grin. "And also to see the reaction of the ponies when they meet them as well."

@@Hypn0ticD,

"Yes," Cicada replied. "I updated my Queen on recent events and I also sent via the Hive Mind an update on my subordinate Diliges. He's gonna come over here too at some point today, with the human who found him."

@@Hypn0ticD@

"Hello, Applejack." Fluttershy relaxed some. "They told me you were out running, so early in the morning! You must be hungry, if you want, have some breakfast. I think I made too much."

She smiled and shrugged. "I was a little out of sorts. Ummmm....maybe being a human was a little more stressful than I thought? But I had a good nap last night. I'm doing quite well now."

She took away a couple plates and washed them in the sink. If there were only a few left, maybe it would be acceptable to abandon them to a couple of the others....but in Fluttershy's experience, others never washed dishes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash came out of the shower in a towel, looking for something to wear that wasn't sweaty. Sweaty wouldn't be so great right now, but apparently her coat only turned into one change of clothes. Needing to wear stuff all the time, she swore..

"Colette?" Where was that girl, anyway? "Hey mind if I rifle through your drawers a little? And d'you know where that Dennis guy lives? Uh...he's gotta' be in walking distance, right?"

"Hello, Applejack." Fluttershy relaxed some. "They told me you were out running, so early in the morning! You must be hungry, if you want, have some breakfast. I think I made too much." She smiled and shrugged. "I was a little out of sorts. Ummmm....maybe being a human was a little more stressful than I thought? But I had a good nap last night. I'm doing quite well now."

"That's great. I think I'll have a bite." She took a plate and tossed some food onto it before sitting down and chowing down. She was hungry after her run. When Rainbow came out, she placed her plate into the sink and walked toward the bathroom to take a shower herself.

@@Dawn Stripes, @@00Pony, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Meteorite, @, @, @@Fireblaze,

"The name's Shawn. Shawn Hagemann." He said as he shook Angie's hand. "This is me twin Stephen, and this is Cecy." He added, pointing to each in turn. He then led the trio into the house, whistling at the sight. "Colette was right! You want me to help ya out, Fluttershy?? You've got quite a load of people to feed..." Shawn then set to putting what they didn't need away, then washing the dishes after he was done. "Go on ahead and head on in, Cecy. We'll catch up."

"Fine, but don't trash anything!" Colette called back. "I'll call Dennis in a minute, so chill out!" She then headed into the kitchen, since showering was out of the question for the moment. She blinked several tomes at the sight of the twin men helping Fluttershy out… God damn, just how popular was this Pony??

"Uhm… is there anything I can do??"

• Brohoof 1

@@Hypn0ticD

@nioniosbbbb

Rainbow Dash wandered into Colette's room, sliding open a few drawers. Most of this stuff was her size, so it shouldn't be hard to find anything....if only there were more colors? Why was there so much black? In fact, all humans had this deathly fear of bright colors or something, Rainbow swore. Maybe that was the only reason she was so popular.

She slid ope the bottom drawer and giggled. Socks, in a dresser instead of hidden under the bed where normal, decent ponies like her would put them. She shook her head, and settled on a pair of black gym shorts with a red stripe, and a dark-colored shirt that had at least a decent amount of color: A Pink Floyd shirt, with rainbow coming out of a prism and destroying the moon. Rainbows, that would have to do.

So then she came out and stood vaguely in the hallway. That was a pretty normal exchange--did it mean things were back to normal between her and Colette? Rainbow Dash wanted so bad for them to be. But it was so hard to tell.

-------------------------------------

@00Pony

"Oh, don't you worry," Fluttershy smiled sweetly at Colette. "We've got plenty of hands here. And it's your house we've invaded anyway, so we should help, but its awfully nice of you to offer. It will be done soon. I was even thinking of leaving, myself, that is, um--if it wouldn't be too rude. I wouldn't want to make you two do the dishes." She blinked upward.

Edited by Dawn Stripes

Ulysses trotted into the room, and greeted Jack with licks, having not seen him for quite some time.

"Oh hello!" Jack said, the dog lover he is, scratching behind his hairy, soft ears as his slobbery tongue licked his face.

"I take it he missed be quite a bit," Jack said to Logan, chuckling. Jack probably sat there for a good few minutes, playing with Ulysses.

"Not to rush everypony," Jack said, "But when are you all gonna be ready to head to the track? Not rushing, just eager to get behind the wheel."

(edited)

@@Dawn Stripes, @@00Pony,

"If you say so…" Colette said, looking at the three other adults. "You can stay here if you want, Fluttershy. You can room with Brash and Pinkie Pie. Things should calm down after the race, so you won't have to feed all of Racine County again. Up to you, though!" She made her way to the back door, giving Fluttershy a pat on the shoulder and whispering into her ear, "You're a regular stallion magnet, aren't ya?? And twins, no less! Even snared a woman!" She winked at her before stepping outside.

@,

One on the back porch, she dialed Dennis' number, having acquired it from him last night... She tapped her foot as she listened to the dial tone...

((Edit: Forgot Dennis was on the phone with David!))

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD@@00Pony

Rainbow Dash looked askew at Jack. "Aw, yeah, you're racer guy. The big deal's today, isn't it?" That might be nice. A little speed sounded okay--even though Rainbow Dash would much rather be running in a race than watching it, there wasn't all that much she could do in this body. Maybe she could try the other side of the grandstands just for a change. "So just how fast are you goin' in these things?"

-----------------------------------------------------

"Uh...." Fluttershy blushed--it felt like she was blushing from tail to ears, even though she didn't have a tail anymore-thank goodness for that, for all of several reasons--and she was sure it wasn't physically possible for her entire body to blush. It, um, it...she dumped a dish in the sink before she could drop it and only spoke when Colette had left. "Uh----what?"

@@00Pony,

"I have to admit, that I'm looking forward to meeting your Queen and commander," Clare replied with a grin. "And also to see the reaction of the ponies when they meet them as well."

@@Hypn0ticD,

"Yes," Cicada replied. "I updated my Queen on recent events and I also sent via the Hive Mind an update on my subordinate Diliges. He's gonna come over here too at some point today, with the human who found him."

Ulysses trotted into the room, and greeted Jack with licks, having not seen him for quite some time.
"Oh hello!" Jack said, the dog lover he is, scratching behind his hairy, soft ears as his slobbery tongue licked his face.
"I take it he missed be quite a bit," Jack said to Logan, chuckling. Jack probably sat there for a good few minutes, playing with Ulysses.
"Not to rush everypony," Jack said, "But when are you all gonna be ready to head to the track? Not rushing, just eager to get behind the wheel."

@@Dawn Stripes, @@00Pony,

"If you say so…" Colette said, looking at the three other adults. "You can stay here if you want, Fluttershy. You can room with Brash and Pinkie Pie. Things should calm down after the race, so you won't have to feed all of Racine County again. Up to you, though!" She made her way to the back door, giving Fluttershy a pat on the shoulder and whispering into her ear, "You're a regular stallion magnet, aren't ya?? And twins, no less! Even snared a woman!" She winked at her before stepping outside.

@,

One on the back porch, she dialed Dennis' number, having acquired it from him last night. "Hey, Dennis. I have half the town at my house right now. Wanna head on over and be Rainbow Dash's knight in shining armor??"

@@Hypn0ticD@@00Pony

Rainbow Dash looked askew at Jack. "Aw, yeah, you're racer guy. The big deal's today, isn't it?" That might be nice. A little speed sounded okay--even though Rainbow Dash would much rather be running in a race than watching it, there wasn't all that much she could do in this body. Maybe she could try the other side of the grandstands just for a change. "So just how fast are you goin' in these things?"

"Uh...." Fluttershy blushed--it felt like she was blushing from tail to ears, even though she didn't have a tail anymore-thank goodness for that, for all of several reasons--and she was sure it wasn't physically possible for her entire body to blush. It, um, it...she dumped a dish in the sink before she could drop it and only spoke when Colette had left. "Uh----what?"

Charles see Ulysses then he saw Logan too while eating his food and then waving to them. "Hay Logan and Angel. I like you to meet my Nephew Nick."

"Hello." Nick waving to them too while he was eating his food too.

Then Charles turn to Rarity and smiles to her. "Hay Rarity let go to the Fabric Store after Jack Race." While he was looking at Jack and surgs. "I let Rarity know that I plan to take her to get some Fabric and Sewing Machies too."

@@Hypn0ticD, @, @00Pony

Rainbow Dash looked askew at Jack. "Aw, yeah, you're racer guy. The big deal's today, isn't it?" That might be nice. A little speed sounded okay--even though Rainbow Dash would much rather be running in a race than watching it, there wasn't all that much she could do in this body. Maybe she could try the other side of the grandstands just for a change. "So just how fast are you goin' in these things?"

"Uh...." Fluttershy blushed--it felt like she was blushing from tail to ears, even though she didn't have a tail anymore-thank goodness for that, for all of several reasons--and she was sure it wasn't physically possible for her entire body to blush. It, um, it...she dumped a dish in the sink before she could drop it and only spoke when Colette had left. "Uh----what?"

"At a track like Road America," Jack said, "Most of the speed is carried on the front straightaway, since it's a road course with tons of curves. Curves that slow us down quite a bit. It's not an actual race today, so I'll be taking it easy. How fast? IndyCar vehicles can easily hit 225+ MPH if we draft with each other. Sometimes, I'm quite amazed at how fast these things can go, too. The NASCAR event on Saturday goes considerably slower, but fenders allow contact with each other, and makes for quite interesting racing."

While Jack did say that he intended to take it easy, he knew that he had to set impressive times in order to impress the team owner. He HAD to make it onto the team to support Timmy.

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

@@Dawn Stripes, @

Colette huffed as Dennis' phone went to voicemail.She took a breath and left a message. "Hey, Dennis, it's Colette from school. I have half the town over at my place partying it up... I'll ask Jack if he can take you with us to his race, then I'll give you a call back." 

She then hung up the phone, then made her way back inside, passing the trio of humans and the cute Pegasus hard at work. She stopped at the entranceway of the living room, listening in on Rainbow and Jack's exchange.

Rainbow... It was stupid to think she had a chance with her.. No point in showing it now! One thing she became good at was hiding her feelings for a time, though she'll need an outlet later. Maybe she'll get her chance at the race? Sneak away whilst the others were watching the cars...

"Hey Jack, do you mind if someone else straggles along?? He came here last night with Rainbow Dash."

@@Dawn Stripes, @

Colette huffed as Dennis' phone went to voicemail.She took a breath and left a message. "Hey, Dennis, it's Colette from school. I have half the town over at my place partying it up... I'll ask Jack if he can take you with us to his race, then I'll give you a call back." 

She then hung up the phone, then made her way back inside, passing the trio of humans and the cute Pegasus hard at work. She stopped at the entranceway of the living room, listening in on Rainbow and Jack's exchange.

Rainbow... It was stupid to think she had a chance with her.. No point in showing it now! One thing she became good at was hiding her feelings for a time, though she'll need an outlet later. Maybe she'll get her chance at the race? Sneak away whilst the others were watching the cars...

"Hey Jack, do you mind if someone else straggles along?? He came here last night with Rainbow Dash."

"If he can get over here really snappy," Jack responded, "Then sure! What's his name?"

Jack didn't really mind the extra company. Sure, it would look a bit weird with this many people in a party attending a tire test, but for Jack, it was the more, the merrier. Besides, he performed better when there were more eyes on him to being with, so he wasn't complaining.

"That being said, I think he'd get a kick out of Saturday's race, too," Jack added.

@@Dawn Stripes@@Hypn0ticD,@,@,

(technically Logan's not there yet, he's on his way. I'll work around this.)

"Pleasure meeting all of you." Angie says with a smile.

As soon as Shawn, Cecy and Stephen are out of the way, Ulysses bolted out the door and stood by the edge of the road. A few seconds after he did, Logan's rental rolled up and parked alongside the road, Logan himself climbing out of the car and wrapping his arms around the dog as he placed his paws on his chest. The reunion lasted only a few seconds before the dog dropped down and began making his way back towards the house. He stops and looks back at Logan, his bushy tail wagging slightly.

Logan smiles and follows the dog through the door. He nods to Angie as she leans against the door frame, "Looks like quite a party."

Logan says plainly.

Angie nods, chuckling, "Yeah, you could say that." She gestures with her head, "most everyone's in there. You can head on in and say hey."

Logan did just that. He, alongside Ulysses, walked into where the rest of the group were. Ulysses instantly went over and payed Jack a visit (as what happened in the other post), before bounding up the stairs. Logan nods to Jack, "He's normally pretty friendly." 

The cop fell silent, and leaned against the adjacent wall, his thoughts drifting to Applejack..

--

Diliges nodded, smiling, "It's a very tantalizing prospect. I only hope it goes over relatively well," he chuckles, "We almost ready to head out?"

(can't help but think I missed something)

@@Meteorite,

"Hmmm... i know how to play the piano, i've got a really "bass" voice. I mean my voice is somewhat deep, can't reach many high notes easily... but i've got rythm. My teach on the piano said i had "musical intelligence" meaning i can easily memorize rythms and stuff like that. I also know a few classical greek dances... but i don't think she's gonna like that. I've been smart enough to try to get into her mind through asking her friends. Fluttershy said she doesn't like flowers and stuff like that... i got two bottles of fine greek wine. Applejack says she hasn't tasted fancy things like that but she likes cider... which in my mind is something like beer, this means she'll kind of like it i think. I am sure she'll appreciate the fact that it is family made, you see my grandpa made it and gave me two bottles for "That Special Girl". Do you think i should get her something like a small present or something or... nah it's too early."

At that time Chrysalis wakes up, but instead of expecting David in her arms it seems he is not there. Still hearing the fuss from the house he figured that probably David was here. Sneaking with silent steps behind him she kisses him with a gentle embrace from behind followed by a surprise kiss.  "You little naughty boy... don't leave your Queen alone."

Dennis heard "Queen" on the background coming from a female... wait a minute. The thought of that voice stunned him "David... who is that?"

@@Hypn0ticD, ((OOC:I will call asap as this finishes... two more posts max i think))

@@Fireblaze,

Rarity was relieved to hear Charles say that he was taking her to get her dressmaking materials. It would be worth putting up with the race for that. Rarity had already sketched out some ideas for clothes in a notebook; a smart suit for Charles, a plain sweater dress for Colette... it was a copy of one that she'd made for Applejack, who was just as much as a tomcolt as Colette, tho with a different colour style to suit Colette more. It would be the perfect way of thanking her for all she'd done! Rarity planned to make clothes for everypony in the end. Pinkie had already begged her to make a pink and white stripy dress for her.

@@Hypn0ticD,

Cicada had sidled into the kitchen as the twins were helping Fluttershy to wash up, with her own dirty plate and mug. Without a word, she had set to putting the plates away once they were dry. She wanted to spring her own revelation on the ponies, so the sooner the washing up was done, the better.

@@00Pony,

Clare smiled. "Yeah," she said. "I've got together some drinks and stuff for later, and we just need to walk to the station to catch the train. Well, right after I lock up and turn on the terrifying alarm system here!"

@@Pripyat Pony,

@Hypn0ticD,

Fluttershy finished drying off the last plate and set it aside. "There we go," she said. "It's such a nice day outside! When do we leave to watch the race? I might go for a little walk first."

---------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash awkwardly tried to find a place at the growingly-crowded sink and tried to help put away the last plate. She faced Colette; she just now realized what a douchemuzzle she'd been already today; wearing her clothes, then asking her to call the guy that Colette probably thought was already her coltfriend? Nice way to pick up the slack and start over, Rainbow.

She'd just wanted to be one of the girls with Colette. It hurt to miss that. So she picked at the hem of the Metallica shirt and tried to catch her eye.

"Hey, so uh--" she coughed. "We--we're still friends, right, Cole? Cause if not.." she brows feel. "Gee, that would suck!"

David embrace the love from chrysalis, her warmth was so rewarding he wish it could be like this forever but...he has to take care of somethings. He pulled away from his lover "Dennis hold on" he said covering the mouth piece "hey chrysalis...can you wait a second I'm talking to Rainbow dashes companion...he's asking for some...advice I need to deal with this first" he stood up and said with a change of tone "then I can deal you" he gave her a kiss on the cheek and continue the conversation with Dennis. He didn't know what to say him after what had just happen "um...ah...don't worry about we're trying to solve your problem...lets just get back track" he said with his poker face "ok first off don't assume that since she's not girly that she doesn't like romance" he said in a firm tone "also I never said to any thing fancy just...show a good time okay, look I'm going to give you a song and I want you to sing to her and don't be afraid to dance with her you know grab her spin around playfully also don't forget to smile and laugh girls like guys who know how to have a good time" David pause for a moment to analyze what Dennis said. David new from the start from when talk to rainbow that she wasn't the type for romance and other things but he was still determined to help Dennis out. "And yes you should buy her a gift but nothing to fancy or shows your love for her get something that she will like".

@@Dawn Stripes,

((It was a Pink Floyd shirt))

"Yeah, we're still friends." Colette said, not meeting Rainbow's eyes. "I'll call Dennis in a minute."

Rainbow Dash was half right. She'd be able to get over being rejected and get back to being friends -- they'd have to if Rainbow was to live here -- But Rainbow hooking up with Dennis?? And only after one day??? Must be beacause he's a Brony!

"Hey, mind if I join you, Fluttershy?" Colette asked as she turned to the other former Pegasus. "You can go by yourself if you want, but I could stretch my legs for a bit before the race!"

Applejack walked out of the bathroom, clean and fully dressed. "Howdy everyp- everyone. What're y'all doin'?" she asked, walking over to where Collete, Rainbow, and Fluttershy were with a smile. She looked around. Where did I leave my hat again? she thought, not wanting to forget it.

@@@Hypn0ticD

"Hey, AJ." Rainbow turned away from Colette feeling--uncertain. She'd been on Earth for a while now, and she was pretty sure one thing humans and ponies had in common was it didn't bode well when they didn't meet your eyes.

But what could she do about it?
"I'm hangin' in there," she said, leaning against the table as her voice cracked. "Apparently we're gonna' see a race today. You been to one of these things before?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh--I, I don't mind at all," Fluttershy stammered politely. "I'm already dressed, so did you want to just go now?"

She didn't set off the road, but instead lead the way, hoping Colette wouldn't mind or tell her to change direction, setting off through a field of bluebell and lavender that abutted the backwoods near the far edge of the house. It was a matter of feeling the sun and wind and reassuring herself that they weren't all that different from the way things were in Ponyville. Sure, they acted like they came from Everfree, but that was alright. Fluttershy had lived close to the wild for a long time.

Almost at once she spotted a pair of buzzards chasing down a starling across the sky. "Oh--would you mind terribly waiting behind me for just a minute?" asked Fluttershy. "Thank you so much!" She got into a clear track of gold on a hillock and managed to convince the buzzards to find dinner somewhere else for the day. The starling landed no her outstretched finger--these hands were useful for so many things!--and Fluttershy found herself happily enamored with her new friend, passing along some beginning singing lessons and learning a couple things of her own about birdsong on Earth, all before she remembered that she wasn't making this walk alone. Oops!

She came back to Colette bearing a soft smile and a little animal friend. "I'm so sorry I kept you waiting, Ms. Colette. Would you like to meet Mr. Starling?"

@@Fireblaze,

Rarity was relieved to hear Charles say that he was taking her to get her dressmaking materials. It would be worth putting up with the race for that. Rarity had already sketched out some ideas for clothes in a notebook; a smart suit for Charles, a plain sweater dress for Colette... it was a copy of one that she'd made for Applejack, who was just as much as a tomcolt as Colette, tho with a different colour style to suit Colette more. It would be the perfect way of thanking her for all she'd done! Rarity planned to make clothes for everypony in the end. Pinkie had already begged her to make a pink and white stripy dress for her.

@@Hypn0ticD,

Cicada had sidled into the kitchen as the twins were helping Fluttershy to wash up, with her own dirty plate and mug. Without a word, she had set to putting the plates away once they were dry. She wanted to spring her own revelation on the ponies, so the sooner the washing up was done, the better.

@@00Pony,

Clare smiled. "Yeah," she said. "I've got together some drinks and stuff for later, and we just need to walk to the station to catch the train. Well, right after I lock up and turn on the terrifying alarm system here!"

@@Dawn Stripes@@Hypn0ticD,@,@,

(technically Logan's not there yet, he's on his way. I'll work around this.)

"Pleasure meeting all of you." Angie says with a smile.

As soon as Shawn, Cecy and Stephen are out of the way, Ulysses bolted out the door and stood by the edge of the road. A few seconds after he did, Logan's rental rolled up and parked alongside the road, Logan himself climbing out of the car and wrapping his arms around the dog as he placed his paws on his chest. The reunion lasted only a few seconds before the dog dropped down and began making his way back towards the house. He stops and looks back at Logan, his bushy tail wagging slightly.

Logan smiles and follows the dog through the door. He nods to Angie as she leans against the door frame, "Looks like quite a party."

Logan says plainly.

Angie nods, chuckling, "Yeah, you could say that." She gestures with her head, "most everyone's in there. You can head on in and say hey."

Logan did just that. He, alongside Ulysses, walked into where the rest of the group were. Ulysses instantly went over and payed Jack a visit (as what happened in the other post), before bounding up the stairs. Logan nods to Jack, "He's normally pretty friendly." 

The cop fell silent, and leaned against the adjacent wall, his thoughts drifting to Applejack..

--

Diliges nodded, smiling, "It's a very tantalizing prospect. I only hope it goes over relatively well," he chuckles, "We almost ready to head out?"

(can't help but think I missed something)

"If he can get over here really snappy," Jack responded, "Then sure! What's his name?"

Jack didn't really mind the extra company. Sure, it would look a bit weird with this many people in a party attending a tire test, but for Jack, it was the more, the merrier. Besides, he performed better when there were more eyes on him to being with, so he wasn't complaining.

"That being said, I think he'd get a kick out of Saturday's race, too," Jack added.

@@Pripyat Pony,

@Hypn0ticD,

Fluttershy finished drying off the last plate and set it aside. "There we go," she said. "It's such a nice day outside! When do we leave to watch the race? I might go for a little walk first."

---------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash awkwardly tried to find a place at the growingly-crowded sink and tried to help put away the last plate. She faced Colette; she just now realized what a douchemuzzle she'd been already today; wearing her clothes, then asking her to call the guy that Colette probably thought was already her coltfriend? Nice way to pick up the slack and start over, Rainbow.

She'd just wanted to be one of the girls with Colette. It hurt to miss that. So she picked at the hem of the Metallica shirt and tried to catch her eye.

"Hey, so uh--" she coughed. "We--we're still friends, right, Cole? Cause if not.." she brows feel. "Gee, that would suck!"

Applejack walked out of the bathroom, clean and fully dressed. "Howdy everyp- everyone. What're y'all doin'?" she asked, walking over to where Collete, Rainbow, and Fluttershy were with a smile. She looked around. Where did I leave my hat again? she thought, not wanting to forget it.

@@Dawn Stripes,

((It was a Pink Floyd shirt))

"Yeah, we're still friends." Colette said, not meeting Rainbow's eyes. "I'll call Dennis in a minute."

Rainbow Dash was half right. She'd be able to get over being rejected and get back to being friends -- they'd have to if Rainbow was to live here -- But Rainbow hooking up with Dennis?? And only after one day??? Must be beacause he's a Brony!

"Hey, mind if I join you, Fluttershy?" Colette asked as she turned to the other former Pegasus. "You can go by yourself if you want, but I could stretch my legs for a bit before the race!"

AS Charles Finshies eating, his Nephew nick began to talk to him and decide tell him too.

"Hay Uncle at school I am having girl trouble." Nick saying

"Un what you mean Nephew?" Charles saying

"Well I try to ask this Girl I know for the prom but I was too Shy to ask, since I See you and Rarity getting along since you know her already also problem in love with each other. Can you teach me how to get a girl?" Nick saying.

Charles was thinking then he looking at the Main Six see who have good Date advice and looking at them too. "I wounded if you can give good date advice to my Nephew Nick."

(Yea Nick is Too Shy to ask a girl for a date long story there)

Jameson enter, then see his boss as he went up to him and ask him. "Un exscue me boss it not my question to say this but why we chasing ponies?"