Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lugia

Quilava

(edited)

Hello everypony~

Here I am, ready to answer any if any questions that any of you may have for the Guardian of the Sea wink.png

I will answer any type of question both out-of-character (as long as it's not too ridiculous) and as Lugia himself, so get to asking~

Edited by Lugia

>Is Guardian of the Sea

>Isn't a water type

That is all.

I blame that on Nintendo. If I weren't limited to two types it'd make a bit more sense.

Atleast I can learn Hydro Pump.

So in Pokémon Soul Silver how did you like to be a captured Pokémon, and what ever did happen to you. We didn't even see you outside of a Pokeball ?

In all reality, it isn't that bad. Though I MUCH prefer the Whirl Islands, I didn't mind going around the rest of Johto and even into Kanto. Sometimes the girl/boy would let me walk around and talk to me. Atleast I knew my own strength so I didn't do anything stupid to the poor trainer, unlike dialga.

dialga_began_poking_you_in_the_stomach_b

How many times does Ho-oh piss you off in a day? Would you be interested in these free Rock-Type TMs?

More time than you can count my little pony...

However, I just conjure up a quick whirlpool around me and he flies away :3

As much as I would like said TMs, the only Rock-type moves I can learn are AncientPower and Sandstorm, and both of those are quite weak. Thanks for the offer though :)

I have a second question. Why did you leave the Brass Tower after it burnt down and abandon the three Pokemon that would become the Beast Trio? Basically, why did you leave Ho-oh to clean up your shit?

I have a second question. Why did you leave the Brass Tower after it burnt down and abandon the three Pokemon that would become the Beast Trio? Basically, why did you leave Ho-oh to clean up your shit?

It is true that I once sat atop the Brass Tower. And yes, it is also true that people would climb to the roof to seek an audience with me and with Ho-Oh. However, the blaze that brought my old home to nothing but ashes, was more than either of us could handle. What the legend may not tell you, was that I WAS harmed during that fire. No amount of water that I could pump was able to slow the flames.

I fled to the Whirl Islands when I heard that Pokémon had actually perished during the nightmarish inferno. For years after that, I thought about them, those poor Pokémon, they didn't need to die. The reason I chose the Whirl Islands was due to the fact I couldn't easily trust humans anymore. They fought over the harnessing of Ho-Oh's power, they're despicable. Ho-Oh reviving them though (a power he alone has), made me no better. All it did was serve to keep the memory of those Pokémon clear in my mind. It pains me for what had happened, but the past is in the past, all we can do is learn from it.

It is true that I once sat atop the Brass Tower. And yes, it is also true that people would climb to the roof to seek an audience with me and with Ho-Oh. However, the blaze that brought my old home to nothing but ashes, was more than either of us could handle. What the legend may not tell you, was that I WAS harmed during that fire. No amount of water that I could pump was able to slow the flames.

I fled to the Whirl Islands when I heard that Pokémon had actually perished during the nightmarish inferno. For years after that, I thought about them, those poor Pokémon, they didn't need to die. The reason I chose the Whirl Islands was due to the fact I couldn't easily trust humans anymore. They fought over the harnessing of Ho-Oh's power, they're despicable. Ho-Oh reviving them though (a power he alone has), made me no better. All it did was serve to keep the memory of those Pokémon clear in my mind. It pains me for what had happened, but the past is in the past, all we can do is learn from it.

Well the only reason I ask is because...Well you see.

RV3n1.png

Yeah, you might have almost let a Flareon die. [Also a Vaporeon and a Jolteon but they aren't as important.]

Do you have epic psychic powers?

Can you read minds?

What grade did you get for staring out of the window in Legendary Pokémon academy?

Mudkipz?

Why are these questions so silly?

Do you have epic psychic powers?

Can you read minds?

What grade did you get for staring out of the window in Legendary Pokémon academy?

Mudkipz?

Why are these questions so silly?

Yes I do, it's how I type with these enormous wings for hands. As for reading minds, I can, but I tend not to since I have no need to do so.

Sadly, there is no such thing as a "Legendary Pokémon Academy".

You mean breakfast :3? Under-average Pokémon...meh

Because you are silly pony ^_^

Did you go to any school?

Is there really a colony of Luigas near the whirl islands? (See Pokémon Anime, Whirl Islands story arc)

If you did go to school, what grade did you get for staring out of the window?

Is Sunkern weak, useless, rubbish or Sirron Kcuhc (the opposite of Chuck Norris)?

• 1 month later...