Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone here use 4chan?

Unique Pinkie Pie

Oh lawdy. I used to be very addicted to 4chan way back in the day, but it's changed so much and now that I've matured quite a bit I don't have the least bit urge to go back there, it's just awful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time to bring this thread back. I usually go on /mlp/. With extensions it can be easy to navigate and post. After the "Scruffening", a lot of good content left but there is still diamonds in that hell hole. I prefer the anonymity there and how you can post (mostly) anything. Lot of good humor there.

I went to 4chan once...

Never in my life have I seen the word "faggot" used more times than that short trip to the Asshole of the Internet...

Tis a scary place...

You got to have some type of thick skin to go there. It also matters what board you go to because each board will give you different results.

Anti bronies on /mlp/, not really. Just mostly horsefuckers. I guess I would be considered a brony and a hf. What I like it there is that anons post what bronies wouldn't post.

Ohh 4chan that was the first mlp board i found when searching for brony boards, all the rule 34 stuff almost killed my views on bronys luckily i found this website and restored my faith in the brony community and eventualy sucked me in

I admit I occasionally lurk some of the boards there, although mostly just for laughs and news. For instance, If i hadn't been on 4chan at the time I wouldn't have watched EG when I did (which was actually 3am at an unsuspecting friends house.)

Just to make sure, how many of you actually know that 4chan is where the whole brony fandom started?

Because I'm getting a vibe of 'I wish 4chan never existed' here.

Nahh. 4chan freaks me out. It really isn't the thing that appeals to me. Besides. I couldn't go on it anyway because of the 18+ limit I think they have.