The Avatar Above You Is Out To Kill You - How Screwed Are You?

~Master~ Button Mash

hmm....you do have a gun could be dangerous

L9Km4Rw.png

Worlds biggest batpony fan                                                   Signature by me :3

If you're reading this I've got one thing to say to you.....

Hello

I have no idea how strong you are, I may be screwed

L9Km4Rw.png

Worlds biggest batpony fan                                                   Signature by me :3

Hello

Candyman, you can kill him and put him into your candy then feed that candy to kids if you want, just please keep my body clean

Edited by Kira

I guess the only thing left is the exterminatus!

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

If my little knowledge of the doctor is correct you do not die :|

• Brohoof 1

L9Km4Rw.png

Hello

That deity power is way beyond me!

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

This may be a hypothetical thread, but she is CONSTANTLY trying to kill me. She's horrible at it though. I just sit there with her punching away and always she accomplishes nothing. :3

Well, a simple pegasus can do any harm, or does it?