Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Subliminal Messages in MLP

Prince Umbra

Do you think this is really messed up?  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Is this freaky?

• Yes
    • No if you ingnorant

ok i didn't wanna have to put this one out, but this will sure to make you believe me.

look at the vines.

human mind registers sex as good

this frame sex

sex=good

good=mlp

human mind registers sex as good

this frame sex

sex=good

good=mlp

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY REALIZE WHY NOW. AFTER I WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE OF MLP:FIM I DIDNT WANNA STOP WATCHING IT, AND THAT WAS THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE THAT DID THAT TO ME!!!!!!!!

sex=good

good=mlp

I finally know now!

(edited)

ok i didn't wanna have to put this one out, but this will sure to make you believe me.

look at the vines.

It looks nothing like that,

The lines over which you drew the word sex do not exist.

This conspiracy is nuttier than Tom Cruise on a Yacht full of Meth.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

The lines over which you drew the word sex do not exist

true true.. thats not what he meant, look at the top vines 

• Brohoof 1

The lines over which you drew the word sex do not exist

wow really??? i wouldn't have known....

why do you think I said look at the vine smart one.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY REALIZE WHY NOW. AFTER I WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE OF MLP:FIM I DIDNT WANNA STOP WATCHING IT, AND THAT WAS THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE THAT DID THAT TO ME!!!!!!!!

sex=good

good=mlp

I finally know now!

Nobody enjoys the Sex in the City and it has sex right in the title,I'm sure inserting the word sex into the background would not have an adverse effect.

Nobody enjoys the Sex in the City and it has sex right in the title,I'm sure inserting the word sex into the background would not have an adverse effect.

Idk, maybe all the cloppers have an excuse now, the ponies subliminal seduced them..... or maybe it wasn't that subliminal

well y u think. we can actually see it

If you can't see something, it doesn't affect you. If someone subtly shaped some bushes that you pass on your walk to work in a nonnoticable way to resemble the word murder you would not go around killing everyone.

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I LOVE THE KARI DIARIES! XD jk

anyways, yes.. yes it would the wether or not YOU realize it your brain does, it thinks that sex good and relates sex to the show. look for example at this: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/288/7/4/skittles_berry__s_explosion___by_acidhardy-d4cy21p.jpg

notice the fact that sex is very prevalent here. they did this knowing that people would in there subcoinous  go. 

Sex! skittles good! 

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I LOVE THE KARI DIARIES! XD jk

anyways, yes.. yes it would the wether or not YOU realize it your brain does, it thinks that sex good and relates sex to the show. look for example at this: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/288/7/4/skittles_berry__s_explosion___by_acidhardy-d4cy21p.jpg

notice the fact that sex is very prevalent here. they did this knowing that people would in there subcoinous  go. 

Sex! skittles good! 

Or they're so good they make you...... *ahem* anyways

• Brohoof 1

I don't see any 6s in the two first pics... all I see is a bunch of swirls that look like a bunch of Gs... Or maybe it's just because my handwritting is really weird... As for Rainbow's sprite bikini... parental bonus, anyone? Like Q voicing Discord or the Big Lebrowski and the Vogue's lady ponies...

is truly amazing to me you took the time to find that screenshot just to make fun of some guy 

I had nothing better to do.

Well, I did, but ponies.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...
On 5/29/2013 at 2:13 AM, Prince Umbra said:

Haha you need to look closer and stop being ingnorant befor saying I'm wrong.

On the bush you see 666 numbered downward.

And look at the 1st pic a bit more. There are three 6's.

Exactly you should start taking your advice, sweetheart. you're basically telling people to stop being so ignorant

But isn't it kind of a coincidence how you're being ignorant telling people they're wrong just because they have a different opinion from you and this is literally my little pony you're talking about, MY LITTLE PONY for crying out loud.

-  "There are always two sides to a story, so don't be so quick to judge"

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Forget the 666 stuff, I'm always catching...uh, other interesting animation frames while watching the show. :dash: Not cause I have a dirty mind or anything. :lie: Ok maybe I do but doesn't everyone??

Like this for example:

d2d.thumb.png.f5538c0b0cd9c3a380f4f4d1c50de285.png

And this:

1f4.gif.f4db341adf46a88bf4758e115e12e4f3.gif

And the watermelon??? I mean really Hasbro??!! 

Backup_dancer_pony_eating_watermelon_S7E8.png.44b1e796cfdd7bfe56eafc6f480d1f8b.png

Close-up_of_watermelon_dripping_water_S7E8.png.2301610a8d00d221ca16dc6dc8cb4547.png

And then there's this....

full.gif.65053097b90611e29d9d77eafb839e0a.gif

And there's plenty more where that came from. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1