Subliminal Messages in MLP

Prince Umbra

Do you think this is really messed up?  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Is this freaky?

• Yes
    • No if you ingnorant

(edited)

What I found is sort of startling to me, and probably you too. There are hidden subliminal messages in mlp.

Here are some I found.

Season 1 Episode 1 (1st pic)

You might not be able to see it, but if you can; in Twilights's room you can see 666.

Season 1 Episode 3 (2nd pic)

You can see the numbers 666 on the bush to the right.

Season 1 Episode 10 (3rd pic)

This is pretty self-explanatory.

Season 1 Episode 11

I didn't make the gif, but in this episode it looks like spike is trying to "get it in" with Twilight.

Well that's all I've seen. I'm guessing there's a lot more out there.

post-15499-0-21937100-1369804652_thumb.jpg

post-15499-0-51815900-1369804664_thumb.jpg

post-15499-0-27910700-1369804687_thumb.jpg

Edited by Prince Umbra
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

1 and 2, they're squigglies, plus on 1 there are four sixes

3rd one, innocent humour.

Lets all be honest for a sec. Are those really squiggles? No -_- and there are three 6's; the forth (the one on the floor) is totally separated from the others. Edited by Prince Umbra

In the words if Freud "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". Pretty sure they're squiggles, the vague shape of a six is a natural movement when drawing things like swirls derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

In the words if Freud "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". Pretty sure they're squiggles, the vague shape of a six is a natural movement when drawing things like swirls :derp:

The please enlighten me on why they couldn't have just rotated one so it doesn't look like 666.

Please go on tell me why?

......... Exactly.

Edited by Prince Umbra

The one on the bed the first "6" is obviously an S shape or even a 5 for that matter, not 6. and the bush has a bunch of "6"'s upside down and sideways and reversed.

• Brohoof 2

The one on the bed the first "6" is obviously an S shape or even a 5 for that matter, not 6. and the bush has a bunch of "6"'s upside down and sideways and reversed.

Haha you need to look closer and stop being ingnorant befor saying I'm wrong.

On the bush you see 666 numbered downward.

And look at the 1st pic a bit more. There are three 6's.

Okeydoke, have fun with all of your 6's, but on the one's downward on the bush one of your buddies is facing the wrong way and the big 6 on the bed doesn't connect on it backend, plus technically there are 4 six's on the bed if you count the bed post and the S. People see what they want to see, and if you want to see 6's that's exactly what you'll see.

I never liked internet arguing, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. So I'll say yes, the bush does indeed have 6's on it, we should kill it with fire... wait a burning bush.... that sounds familiar.....

• Brohoof 1

Okeydoke, have fun with all of your 6's, but on the one's downward on the bush one of your buddies is facing the wrong way and the big 6 on the bed doesn't connect on it backend, plus technically there are 4 six's on the bed if you count the bed post and the S. People see what they want to see, and if you want to see 6's that's exactly what you'll see.

I never liked internet arguing, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. So I'll say yes, the bush does indeed have 6's on it, we should kill it with fire... wait a burning bush.... that sounds familiar.....

Here's your proof.

post-15499-0-73127100-1369809321_thumb.jpg

post-15499-0-38494600-1369809331_thumb.jpg

post-15499-0-61332300-1369809340_thumb.jpg

post-15499-0-62332800-1369809357_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Subliminal messages actually frighten me for some reason. When I see them, I get freaked out. I tend to believe and buy into some conspiracies and I wouldnt be TOO surprised if MLP had any 0_o

• Brohoof 1

GUYS, I HAVE FOUND CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THIS SHOW IS INDEED LINKED TO THE SATANIC!

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A NORMAL IMAGE OF FiM, INNOCENT RIGHT?!

wat_by_accellerant-d67009j.png

BUT I DID SOME RESEARCH AND PUT THE FOLLOWING IMAGE UNDER A ROSE TINTED LENS AND FOUND THE FOLLOWING!

i_had_too_much_fun_by_accellerant-d6700l

CLEARLY, THIS SHOW IS PUSHING THE OCCULT ON OUR CHILDREN! WE MUST ALERT THE INTERNET AND SUE HASBRO FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS! 

I couldn't resist derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

GUYS, I HAVE FOUND CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THIS SHOW IS INDEED LINKED TO THE SATANIC!

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A NORMAL IMAGE OF FiM, INNOCENT RIGHT?!

img-1507663-1-wat_by_accellerant-d67009j

BUT I DID SOME RESEARCH AND PUT THE FOLLOWING IMAGE UNDER A ROSE TINTED LENS AND FOUND THE FOLLOWING!

img-1507663-2-i_had_too_much_fun_by_acce

CLEARLY, THIS SHOW IS PUSHING THE OCCULT ON OUR CHILDREN! WE MUST ALERT THE INTERNET AND SUE HASBRO FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

I couldn't resist img-1507663-3-derpy_emoticon2.png

Lol you're such a troll xD Edited by Prince Umbra

@@Accellerant, yeah... because subliminal messages have not been proven to work and got so bad at one point they had to be outlawed 

everything you know is real, and anything you see that says differently from that is wrong. period  

now am i wrong? 

• Brohoof 1

@@Accellerant, yeah... because subliminal messages have not been proven to work and got so bad at one point they had to be outlawed 

everything you know is real, and anything you see that says differently from that is wrong. period  

now am i wrong?

nicely said. /)(\

(edited)

that coming from a brony ranked member doesn't surprise me.

No, it's just genuinely unoriginal and not funny, but don't let that discourage you, there is always time to improve.

now am i wrong? 

Yes, because you disagree with me.

Agreeing with the me is the first prerequisite for being right.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

(edited)

No, I agree. In fact, I found one in Owl's Well That Ends Well.

img-1509510-1-4VxGLeG.png

You can see that there are six apples in this fruit bowl. Six is the only number in 666, plus apples were what the snake tempted Adam and Eve with.

This fruit bowl is satanic, I tell you.

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 3