Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your recent "WTF" moments in life

Thrashy

Ah happened a week ago..

I was sitting down and I heard a knock at my door... so I get up and I'm walking and I kick my chair.. and for that little kick it broke my toe... its like are you kidding me! I was walking.... and it just ahh it pissed me off so much... its like come on now..

Well, one day I was at school, and before my english class, I decided ro go to the bathroom. After I did my "stuff", I washed my hands. There were quite a lot of people washing their hands, and I had the only soap dispenser infront of me. So there's this guy, who just push too hard on the bar, and he sent a full spray of soap on my shirt. He was scared, but it was too funny to be angry :P

• Brohoof 1

So It was the last day of school last year, and I had just finished my World History final when I asked to go to the bathroom,  so I walked in and headed into the stall and I saw the toilet filled to the brim with what looked like vomit mixed with other things.  I felt like I was going to throw up.

I brought all my stuff into the living room to watch TV with my sister and my headphones are now missing. I checked everywhere, especially under and inside the couch. It's really strange and inconvenient.