Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's The Best Store to Get Pony Merchandise In Britain and America?

Lightning Dancer

Ok so I live in Britain and I was wondering what are the best stores to get pony figures. 

On the other hoof my pen pal lives in America and wants to know the same thing but in America. 

Does anypony know? Please reply! 

welovefine and hottopic are great stores. welovefine has lots of mlp shirts and stuff, but it's online.

Hottopic doesn't have as many MLP-related stuff as welovefine, but it is both online and in malls and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the United States, there's Walmart, Target, Kmart, and Toys "R" Us for MLP toys. For more fanbased merchandise and t-shirts, there are Hot Topic, F.Y.E., Spencers, and WeLoveFine (online only).

What kind of merch are you looking to get?  Most stuff you can find online relatively easily, through online stores or ebay for fan made items.  Plus it saves you the shame of awkwardly walking up to the cashier in a real store and saying "i-it's for my little cousin" when they give you a weird look.  These are some pretty good looking plushies I saw today, if you're into that, though international shipping is a bitch: http://shop.4de.com/franchises/my-little-pony

(edited)

Britain, though diverse, is only so big. It will be very difficult for you to find a shop that sells my little pony items. You're best bet is to check out your local comic book shops or collectible shops, since they probably buy in bulk/semi-bulk online anyways. But, with that said then in your predicament you should just buy all of your merch online anyways. The internet is your toy and apparel aisle!!!

(Or, just save up for a trip to come over here to the states and load up! img-1577789-1-happy.png )

Edited by Party Cannon