Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Constellation Crusaders Sign up

Sparkshower

BUCK!!!!!! Why in the luna do i even try everything i try to do turns ti bit anyway. Everyones bucking leaving ALICORN BUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!

BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyones leaving just when we were getting started. Alicorn Bucking dammitt. Also mint you never told me you resigned. Last time i do a rollleplay then. Bit!!!!!!!!!!

BUCK!!!!!! Why in the luna do i even try everything i try to do turns ti bit anyway. Everyones bucking leaving ALICORN BUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!

BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyones leaving just when we were getting started. Alicorn Bucking dammitt. Also mint you never told me you resigned. Last time i do a rollleplay then. Bit!!!!!!!!!!

First off... Calm down Sparkshower. It's ok, not everyone's leaving. I took a long time to reply but I'm staying and so is Mint.

Second, we can just re open the sign up and find more people, but if we can't, that happens. I tried to create a few RPs that failed and have joined some that fell apart in the middle.

Finally... By the Night! I didn't know you could swear that much... Lol. I'm not giving up on this RP, LIVE DAMNIT LIVE!

Laughing through my teary eyed face right nowv im sorry its just ive been real low recently and i geuss it seemed like i had been getting my hopes up for nothing when i saw the posts on here im sorry i expploded on you guys theres a reason that my ponysonas name is sparkshower

Also i had not mant to post all that i had typed a post but i thought it had beeu lost so i started over

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Sparks,I'd like to sign up as Misery,I think I have a pony suited for that role,his name is...well...Misery...heh...I kinda made him specifically for this,I have yet to make an OC sheet for him,but I will soon,his coat is a dark grey color,his body is...kinda normal...he has scratches and bruises and bite marks all over him though,and he dosent look too happy nomally,his face almost always shows pain,and nonetheless,misery,he is a very...interesting pony...his eyes are a milky shade of white,and his mane is bedraggled and horrid looking,he is also a unicorn,though his horn is broken,he still uses powerful spells and such as normal unicorns,his past is very grim...but,I'll leave you to ask what happened to him,so yeah.

Hey Sparks,I'd like to sign up as Misery,I think I have a pony suited for that role,his name is...well...Misery...heh...I kinda made him specifically for this,I have yet to make an OC sheet for him,but I will soon,his coat is a dark grey color,his body is...kinda normal...he has scratches and bruises and bite marks all over him though,and he dosent look too happy nomally,his face almost always shows pain,and nonetheless,misery,he is a very...interesting pony...his eyes are a milky shade of white,and his mane is bedraggled and horrid looking,he is also a unicorn,though his horn is broken,he still uses powerful spells and such as normal unicorns,his past is very grim...but,I'll leave you to ask what happened to him,so yeah.

cool once you have the page made submit you're application and we'll get you in!

Is there still room to sign up for this? I'm not familiar with this RP but I'd have a go at the element of deception since that sounds kinda interesting. If there is room and you'd like to include  me lemme know and I'll make an OC for it. Send me a PM or reply here and I should see it.

I could also try being  constellation crusader if you still have room for one. I could do Taurus.

Gimme some info on how this works... as I'm new to role play on this site. (but I'm an experienced role player on and offline)

TY

Mikestar.

In my opinion there is ALWAYS room to sign up in fact I've got tons of  slots yet to be filled go to the first post there are slots so unfilled they haven't even been MADE yet. submit an application according to the guidelines and I'll get back to you asap!

cool once you have the page made submit you're application and we'll get you in!

In my opinion there is ALWAYS room to sign up in fact I've got tons of  slots yet to be filled go to the first post there are slots so unfilled they haven't even been MADE yet. submit an application according to the guidelines and I'll get back to you asap!

Umm...I don't know how to upload a link,but I have his sheet ready,its in the Database hehehe,his name is Misery like I said

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

(hey before i join this topic, i think it would be cool to add in big dipper and little dipper to the constellations. Also my OC bio is not completely filled out yet so...i'll try to think of something.)