Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has there ever been a moment...

Argumedies

Where you just wanted to yell out "Wait a minute, STOP the SHOW!"

And reach in and take a pony to the side and ask then just what the heck they were thinking/doing? Or to just give them a word of "friendly" advise or even a well deserved plot chewing.

Nows your chance..

Twilight, just what the heck were you thinking. You can solve a mystery of a half eaten cake on a train but you can't pick up the hints dropped by the real pinky pie.. or are you just zap happy

Pinky, you do know there this thing called "personal space?"right... probably not

Rainbow Dash, you really need to work on your landing skills

(edited)

There are lots of moments when I felt like that. The main one is where Gilda made Fluttershy cry I wanted to stop the show climb through the screen punch Gilda in the face then let the show carry on.

Another is the episode is where Applejack doesn't come home in the last round up. What was she thinking running away? Applejack you should know your friends will always stand by you. Sheesh! Its one of the basic plots of the show!

One last thing did anyone else other than Applejack apologise to Twilight for doubting her in Canterlot wedding? I'm looking at you Celestia!     

Edited by Pinkie4eeeever
  • Brohoof 1

I have wanted to do that a few times with Pinkie Pie for maybe not respecting other ponies personal space as much as she should especially in a Friend in Deed and Griffon the Brush Off. In Griffon the Brush off I pretty much wanted to slap everypony with the exception of Fluttershy and Applejack. Twilight was doing great at first by suggesting that Pinkie Pie didn't like Gilda due to jealousy which is obvious but then she had to claim Gilda was a "false friend" when she didn't even know her. And Rainbow Dash didn't even bother to hear her longtime friends side of things and gave her the boot, so much for loyalty. I am not excusing Gilda entirely, she was way out of line by scaring Fluttershy and attempting to murder Pinkie Pie but with Pinkie Pie acting like a crazy stalker she had every right to be angry.

And I wanted to slap Celestia for completely and totally ignoring Twilight's concerns during the Canterlot Wedding two parter and not even bothering to look into the obviously suspicious behavior of "Cadence" when she knew that the changelings were a serious threat and most likely knew that there are capable of shape shifting. The other mane 6 was bad enough, but that was a failure on Celestia's part that could have cost some of her subjects their very lives.

• Brohoof 3

Having been through military experiences... in Wonderbolt Academy... ugh. Lightning Dust was backtalking and disrespecting her commanding officer. Spitfire, although she is awesome, did she have her mind wiped? Dash saved her life and she just magically forgot it. I can understand that though, she was treating all her recruits the same way. Spitfire really needs to learn how to be intimidating and a drill sergeant though.

Any time the Mane 6 go to a special event like the Galloping Gala and leave Spike behind. Twilight at least should know better, he's her loyal assistant and played a key role in saving the Crystal Empire, and they still left him behind in Games Ponies Play.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yes there has, what are Rainbow Dash and Applejack doing in this scene? Nobody questions it and acts like it's normal I would understand it if they did something like this more often but this is the only time and it comes out of nowhere. Maybe the animators are fans of AppleDash/Rainbowjack shipping? Or am I missing something?

post-12750-0-39228500-1371251334_thumb.jpg

post-12750-0-83897400-1371251334_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rappy0
  • Brohoof 1

Well every time Diamond Tiara is on the screen I just want to go in there and punch her in the face. And when Gilda made Fluttershy cry... I would have freaking ripped Gildas head off if I could. And Celestia in a Canterlot wedding, wouldn't even consider Twilight was right. I mean you're a god come on! 

• Brohoof 1

I guess anytime Twilight summons a spell like the Come to Life spell for instance and she eventually can't control it where I am just wondering why she can't summon a counter spell instead of looking dumbfounded when her spells get out of control. huh.png

• Brohoof 1

Every single nanosecond of Just For Sidekicks I wanted to say "Hey, quit being such a dick weed to Spike!" Even Granny Smith of all ponies, who is nice to bees so their honey will taste better, manipulates him into giving him one of his gemstones. And then at the end of the episode Corey Powell, who was my new favorite writer after Sleepless in Ponyville, has the nerve to make all the hard work Spike put into taking care of the pets for naught. Powell, what happened to ya' man, you used to be cool but you've changed