Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Blinkie Pie or Inkie Pie?

Blue Moon

39 users have voted

1. 1. Blinkie Pie or Inkie Pie?

• Blinkie Pie
    • Inkie Pie

269454__safe_cute_adorable_inkie-pie_bli

Inkie Pie (left) and Blinkie Pie (right) being cute together.

Inkie Pie and Blinkie Pie.

These are the two sisters of Pinkie Pie that don't really get enough love. So, I decided to bring a little spotlight to them and create a thread for finding out which one of them is your favorite. Vote above and give reason below if you like.

To help you decide, I decided to give out some cute pictures for the two of them.

Blinkie Pie

blinkie_pie_vector_by_hikarisah-d5ay8x4.                                                                         post-13690-0-42932600-1371438059.png

present_blinkie_by_speccysy-d4udt6k.png                                                      

Inkie Pie

inkie_pie_by_speccysy-d4h4jbj.png                                      art_raffle__inkie_pie_by_lulubellct-d52s

post-13690-0-40939300-1371438108.png

amethyst_shards_by_speccysy-d4hnkwv.png

Some pictures of them together

post-13690-0-06919800-1371438214.png               post-13690-0-97738700-1371438231.png     post-13690-0-78089500-1371438273.png                post-13690-0-27224600-1371438299.pngpost-13690-0-41781300-1371438323.png post-13690-0-74648500-1371438345.png

post-13690-0-60039300-1371438131.pngpost-13690-0-40106600-1371438382.png

post-13690-0-54224500-1371438151.png

Anyway, my favorite would be Inkie Pie. She looks like she is the mature one and has a nice color scheme and design. And I love her mane. And she is adorable.

• Brohoof 7

I always thought Inkie was Octavia in the show, atleast it looks that way. Guess i'm wrong :P.

I never really remembered how Binkie looked, so yeah. Never knew her name anyways.

The art looks cool, gonna have to try to remember them next time I see them.

• Brohoof 2

tcUXp.png

Did anyone see this coming? 

Anyone? No?

In all seriousness, I would say Blinkie.

Her color scheme is more original than Inky's, which looks like all grey. She seems to have more possibility of being happy than Inky.

• Brohoof 3

I had to choose Inkie, if only because her cutie mark is a geode. I mean... that is just an awesome cutie mark. I can't get over it. Inkie Pie all the way.

• Brohoof 3

I always thought Inkie was Octavia in the show, atleast it looks that way. Guess i'm wrong tongue.png.

I never really remembered how Binkie looked, so yeah. Never knew her name anyways.

The art looks cool, gonna have to try to remember them next time I see them.

Yeah, I knew that Inkie wasn't Octavia, but I did get reminded of Octavia when looking at the pictures of her. They do have quite the similar color scheme.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I knew that Inkie wasn't Octavia, but I did get reminded of Octavia when looking at the pictures of her. They do have quite the similar color scheme.

They look basically the same to me :P, so yeah I've had them confused until now, guess I'm not totally observant :/.

They both look pretty good, I actually like Binkie's color scheme alot, dunno why.

• Brohoof 3

I don't think I can decide. They are both cute little fillys. Maybe both of them deserve a little spot light. They should be friends with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell and all of them.

Well, technically, it would be kind of weird to have them friends with the CMC. The CMC didn't even exist when Inkie and Blinkie were fillies (They are the same age as Pinkie and the rest meaning that they would be Mane 6 age as well in the current timeline of the show.) But I guess adults can be friends with kids.

However, if they were the same age, it would be very nice and cute to see them as friends.

I really wish we knew more about them and why Pinkie Pie left her family. We see Twilight's big brother, AJ's sister, and Rarity's too, but we only get a flashback of Pinkies.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, technically, it would be kind of weird to have them friends with the CMC. The CMC didn't even exist when Inkie and Blinkie were fillies (They are the same age as Pinkie and the rest meaning that they would be Mane 6 age as well in the current timeline of the show.) But I guess adults can be friends with kids.

However, if they were the same age, it would be very nice and cute to see them as friends.

Yeah I know they are both adults. But, I was thinking maybe Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom could be best friends with Inkie Pie and Blinkie Pie. Because, like Scootaloo is best friends with Rainbow Dash and looks up to her.

rainbowdashsboyfriend-20120412T230439-zs

Sisters from another mister <3.

Edited by Dopey Hooves
  • Brohoof 1

I really wish we knew more about them and why Pinkie Pie left her family. We see Twilight's big brother, AJ's sister, and Rarity's too, but we only get a flashback of Pinkies.

Same here. Perhaps in Season 4, we will learn what happened between them or maybe even get another appearance of them if we're lucky. It would be nice to see Inkie and Blinkie as adults with everyone else. As for the parents, they looked kind of old in the flashback, so they may have died of old age, and if they are still alive, they are very old.

Inkie, I just like her color scheme more then Blinkie.  I also like the longer mane style.  I at first thought she was like Octavia and Pinkie was like related to her or something.  Then after a while I kinda discarded that.

Same here. Perhaps in Season 4, we will learn what happened between them or maybe even get another appearance of them if we're lucky. It would be nice to see Inkie and Blinkie as adults with everyone else. As for the parents, they looked kind of old in the flashback, so they may have died of old age, and if they are still alive, they are very old.

It's plausible because Granny Smith is still a kicking it. I wonder if she lives at sugar cube corner because there dead. Blinky and Inky could still run the rock farm.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It's plausible because Granny Smith is still a kicking it. I wonder if she lives at sugar cube corner because there dead. Blinky and Inky could still run the rock farm.

Maybe.

Perhaps like with Sweet Apple Acres, Pinkie's parents are very old and kind of act like a "granny smith" character and Inkie and Blinkie, now adults, mainly run the rock farm together. 

Wait a sec. Perhaps when Trixie mentions that she had to work on a rock farm, she was working at Inkie and Blinkie's rock farm...

Yeah I know they are both adults. But, I was thinking maybe Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom could be best friends with Inkie Pie and Blinkie Pie. Because, like Scootaloo is best friends with Rainbow Dash and looks up to her.

img-1567234-1-rainbowdashsboyfriend-2012

Sisters from another mister <3.

Maybe. But since the CMC all have their own role models (Apple Bloom: Applejack, Sweetie Belle: Rarity, Scootaloo: Rainbow Dash), perhaps Inkie and Blinkie could be role models to other fillies. Babs Seed, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon are all up for needing a role model. Maybe Inkie, Blinkie, and Pinkie could each be role models to each of those fillies.

Cute picture, by the way.

Edited by Blue Moon

Hey, at least she gets a flashback. Poor Fluttershy. :((Appropriate emoticon)

My favorite out of the two is Blinkie. I like her color scheme a lot. <3

• Brohoof 1

Maybe.

Perhaps like with Sweet Apple Acres, Pinkie's parents are very old and kind of act like a "granny smith" character and Inkie and Blinkie, now adults, mainly run the rock farm together. 

Wait a sec. Perhaps when Trixie mentions that she had to work on a rock farm, she was working at Inkie and Blinkie's rock farm...

Maybe. But since the CMC all have their own role models (Apple Bloom: Applejack, Sweetie Belle: Rarity, Scootaloo: Rainbow Dash), perhaps Inkie and Blinkie could be role models to other fillies. Babs Seed, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon are all up for needing a role model. Maybe Inkie, Blinkie, and Pinkie could each be role models to each of those fillies.

Cute picture, by the way.

Maybe. But, I don't think I would make them be role models to Sliver Spoon or Diamond Tiara because, they are both mean little filly's and they would probably be mean to both of them. Like in the one episode, "Family Appreciation Day S2" Sliver Spoon and Diamond Tiara laughed at an elder, Granny Smith. So, I think they would be mean to Blinkie Pie and Inkie Pie. No question about it :3.

Blinkie and Inkie, Hmm.. To add to what someone (because I'm too lazy to scroll up) posted before;

il_fullxfull.285495639.jpg

Perhaps there is a long lost brother in the pie family?

(I like Blinkie better bytheway :3)

Maybe. But, I don't think I would make them be role models to Sliver Spoon or Diamond Tiara because, they are both mean little filly's and they would probably be mean to both of them. Like in the one episode, "Family Appreciation Day S2" Sliver Spoon and Diamond Tiara laughed at an elder, Granny Smith. So, I think they would be mean to Blinkie Pie and Inkie Pie. No question about it :3.

Perhaps for Silver Spoon though. I have a little headcanon for her.

My headcanon is that Silver Spoon is actually nice, but she had no friends and was made fun of probably due to her glasses. She desperately wanted a friend or at least someone to accept her, so he started being nice to Silver Spoon and acting like a personal slave to her in the process. Diamond Tiara was a bad influence on her and would threaten not to be Silver Spoon's "friend" anymore if she ever was nice. Silver Spoon eventually started to act mean in order to keep Diamond Tiara as a friend. So, she is a nice pony on the inside, but doesn't show it to keep her only friend and doesn't want to be made fun of again. I think she is this way because in that very episode you mention, she actually applauds Granny Smith's story to be scolded by Diamond Tiara and immediately stopped.

Just my thoughts on that matter.

Anyway, on topic, I also like Blinkie's color scheme as well. It looks very nice. I just like Inkie's more.

Blinkie and Inkie, Hmm.. To add to what someone (because I'm too lazy to scroll up) posted before;

il_fullxfull.285495639.jpg

Perhaps there is a long lost brother in the pie family?

(I like Blinkie better bytheway :3)

Perhaps Clyde is the dad. He looks like a Clyde to me. It would be very funny if he were in fact, named Clyde. A very good reference.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Given that we know approximately 0% about these two since they've only ever appeared in the one episode, I'm gonna have to take the shallow road and go with Inkie since I find her design more appealing.

Honestly, I'm not sure why we haven't seen more of them in the show...you'd think they'd have had at least one episode where Pinkie gets a visit from them as adults. I guess we can only hope that se04 will have such an episode to offer.

Perhaps Clyde is the dad. He looks like a Clyde to me. It would be very funny if he were in fact, named Clyde. A very good reference.

...You know, he does kind of look like a Clyde. It'd be pretty sweet if they went with that.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 3

Given that we know approximately 0% about these two since they've only ever appeared in the one episode, I'm gonna have to take the shallow road and go with Inkie since I find her design more appealing.

Honestly, I'm not sure why we haven't seen more of them in the show...you'd think they'd have had at least one episode where Pinkie gets a visit from them as adults. I guess we can only hope that se04 will have such an episode to offer.

...You know, he does kind of look like a Clyde. It'd be pretty sweet if they went with that.

I hope so too. They are really nice characters with adorable designs. I'll add an episode for them for my Season Four Wishlist.

• Brohoof 2

Why not have a reunion episode. Pinkie hasnt been to the rock farm in quite a while, so her family comes and visits her in ponyville. (Begining of the show starts with pinkies family being nuts and scarring off some pony folk of pony ville)But pinkie is scarred that her family will drive her friends away. So she goes through this who prediciment trying to hied her family fro, her friends. The side plot could be inkie and blinkie trying to find who pinkies friends are but end up going on this amazing adventure. The main lesson in the episode would not being ashamed of your family, but embracing your family. (I hope Larson is reading this)

There are a couple of stuff in there any one can tweak. What if pinkies family isnt all that, but pinki is over reacting? That would be a good example, but besides those tweaks, this could be a real episode. It works with a problem people tend to have. I remember my sister being embarrased of me.

• Brohoof 1

Why not have a reunion episode. Pinkie hasnt been to the rock farm in quite a while, so her family comes and visits her in ponyville. (Begining of the show starts with pinkies family being nuts and scarring off some pony folk of pony ville)But pinkie is scarred that her family will drive her friends away. So she goes through this who prediciment trying to hied her family fro, her friends. The side plot could be inkie and blinkie trying to find who pinkies friends are but end up going on this amazing adventure. The main lesson in the episode would not being ashamed of your family, but embracing your family. (I hope Larson is reading this)

There are a couple of stuff in there any one can tweak. What if pinkies family isnt all that, but pinki is over reacting? That would be a good example, but besides those tweaks, this could be a real episode. It works with a problem people tend to have. I remember my sister being embarrased of me.

Don't see why not. Who doesn't love a reunion episode and one with Pinkie Pie would be especially nice. So yeah, I hope Larson is reading this too. And plus, they're would be more Inkie and Blinkie.