Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Survival (Private)

Strong Hooves

Blanc would stretch, and grab the apple, mumbling something in her sleep about a certain Fred. It wasn't quite audible what she said but it was in a very sweet voice, like if talking to somepony she cared a lot about. So yeah, there she was, cuddling an apple. On the ground.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blanc would open her eyes, blinking, waiting for her eyes to adapt to the sunlight. Once she was fully awake she realized the situation, and blushed slightly, getting up and putting the apple next to her. "Did you.. er find those?", she then asked him.

Cloud looked up and finished laughing, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes, "Yeah... eat up, we're gonna need the energy". He then picked up his own apple and finished it. Looking around, he said to Blanc without looking at her, "So... should we take a chance and try to find civilization... or wait here for sompony to find us? Either way, we're royally screwed..."

She would start to eat her apple, and then answer him, "You're right there, screwed in the wild wide north...", she sighed and took out of frustration another bite, "And about the Civilization... if we are right, and let's hope we are not.", she looked at him, not really wanting to spend more time than necessary together, "Then well, this land is pretty much a desert.". Saying that she took a last bite and finish her apple.

Cloud nodded, still not looking at her, "Well it seems like we have quite the hike... Let's get started then, while the sun is up and it is warm" he turned around and bucked the apple tree that he had found, many apples falling to the ground, "Gather as much as you can... we dont know when we will find food again". He then gathered as many apples as he could carry on his back, it was difficult without anything to hold them in...

(I have basketball after school, expect me off for a couple hours)

Blanc would use her telekinesis to pick off some apples, not because he told her to do it, but because it seemed to be right thing to do. Either way she had now a bunch floating behind her, all wrapped in a whitish glow.

"Where do you intend to go?", she asked him without any emotion behind it.

Edited by Neikos

Cloud rolled his eyes at how plainly and unemotionaly she asked, like she didnt care either way, "Well... the sun rises in the east... the Canterlot Castle is set so the sun rises on its eastward side... we need to follow the rising sun East!" he proclaimed, setting off in the direction of the sunrise, he looked back, a smug expression as he said, "Oh and do try to keep up"

"Why should I keep up to you? I'm not going to follow you blindly, and besides, 'East' doesn't mean anything, I hope you are familiar with the geometric model of a sphere, it would spare me the explanation...", she sighed and did not move from her spot.

Cloud simply shrugged and turned to leave, "Fine, stay if you want, with your limited food supply and the freezing temperatures, Id say youd live about... a week? week and a half perhaps?" he continued to walk, quietly muttering to himself, "Five...four...three...two..." he was counting down until she finally decides to follow him...

Edited by Strong Hooves

Blanc would not follow him, and stayed where she was, "Right, says the Pegasus who can't fly.", she just replied back. "In the end,", she thought, "Perhaps it's better like this."

"Oh really? You'd rather die here than try to get back home? And at least I can have a higher chance of living! If it wasnt for me, youd already be frozen to death!" said Cloud, now getting angry, "And further more, I dont like how you are having an attitude with me, what have I done to you that makes you such a brat!!"

"Well, try to guess... I don't remember how this happened, but now I am stranded here, in the cold, with somepony who has a broken wing... Am I supposed to handle things rationally? Am I?", she said, kicking into the ground. "I don't think so.", she answered her own question, "But even if I did not decide to come here, I can at least choose where to go, and just 'east' is not going to cut it, because any direction would work actually.", she continued to ramble on.

Cloud was clearly annoyed now, "Well you know WHAT?! I never asked for this to happen, and especially not with YOU! If you wish to die out here then be my guest! Im gonna go East and Im sticking with that! Dont like it? The STAY HERE FOR ALL I CARE!!". Cloud turned and stormed off toward the rising sun, not caring that he was leaving Blanc behind.

Blanc groaned, no, he will not just abandon her like this, she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the rock that was just in front of her, placing it into his path, hoping he hadn't seen it, so that he would trip. She didn't really think about the consequences as she was kind of desperate right now, she is no runner, and he is way stronger than her so he could easily break her spell should she try to stop him with magic.

Cloud didnt notice the rock and he tripped, standing in anger, he noticed the glow around it and whipped his head around to glare at Blanc, "Real mature!!" he yelled, he then threw the rock in anger and continued to storm off, now even angrier than before

Edited by Strong Hooves

Sighed, and sat down, she didn't care right now that the ground was frozen solid by the ever lasting cold. The apples she had been keeping afloat in the air all placed themselves on the ground gracefully, creating a small pyramid. She would then look back after Cloud, "And all I wanted was an explanation...", saying that she made the rock that made Cloud trip float towards her, catching it mid air.

"Hmm... what do now.", she blinks and looks around, wondering what else this welcoming landscape has to offer.

Cloud continued to walk, angry as ever, but his anger was subsiding... He looked back at Blanc as she looked around, shaking his head, he continued his walk, but his conscience pulled at him, telling him to turn around... "Ugh... why cant I just be heartless and without a conscience?" he said to himself. He sat down and put his forehooves over his head, deep in thoughful confliction.

Blanc saw that Cloud had stopped, she decided to gently get up and walk over to him, not making a single sound while approaching, which had probably something to do with her horn glowing. She would just approach like that for now.

"Dangit I dont even like this mare... and she sure as heck dont like me... I have the chance to just leave... but... no, that wouldnt be right... I cant leave her, but at the same time she wont even listen to a single word that isnt hers... Not sure why... but I almost feel like I want to see us... both safe" said Cloud to himself, not noticing Blanc approaching

Blanc, who was still using her muffle spell, had heard this, she blinked and took a few steps back. "What...", thoughts raced trough her head, thoughts she couldn't really control by now. The last few words kind of marked her. She would go a reasonable distance away and cast away the muffle spell, before approaching again, this time he probably heard her approaching.

She would sit down in front of him, "Well, I don't want to be left alone.", she shivered slightly, "Nor do I think that moving is the best Idea right now. What if they send somepony to help us? I know that supposes that what ever happened to us can be repeated but we don't know that...", she looked at Cloud, hoping he won't get angry again, because that is the least she needs right now.

Cloud didnt get angry, only nodded understandingly. "Well... If we're going to stick around, we need to find some kind of shelter, perhaps a cave or an overhang somewhere... And... Im sorry for yelling at you... it was wrong of me" he looked away, swallowing his pride was never easy for him...

Blanc nodded, "I... I will have to apologize too, I wasn't exactly the nicest...", she sighs, not quite happy about the way she reacted earlier, "... So that shelter.. I don't know... perhaps in those mountains over there?", she pointed at what she believed to be mountains, they weren't not that far away, yet still quite some walking.