Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Survival (Private)

Strong Hooves

Blanc looked at Cloud, "Do you really want to get to know each other now?", her voice was kind of mocking, but gently, like if she was teasing him.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blanc nodded, "Very well...", she paused for a moment, "In Ponyville I spend most of my time reading and studying, sometimes hanging out with a few select friends, but that was rare. That could explain why we did not run into each other that often. And if we did things didn't always go.. well."

Cloud chuckled, "Yeah... never ended well, but then again you never seemed interested to get to know me either... remember when you dropped a couple of your books and didnt notice? I flew down and picked them up for you... what did you say again... oh yeah 'Dont touck my books! Keep your business where your head is, in the clouds!!'" Cloud said this in a funny mare impersonation, making funny motions with his forehooves as he did...

Blanc grinned, remembering, "Well, I didn't had the best day...", she had only gotten a B for her homework, "And well, I was a bit irritated."

Edited by Neikos

"Understandable, but still, you shouldnt snap at a pony for being nice... but you are forgiven" Cloud chuckled, "So what did you mean by 'select' friends? Was it that group of snobby ponies with the Canterlot relatives? You know, the overpriveliged ones?"

Blanc once again raised an eyebrow, "Yes.", she answered coldly, "At least for the Canterlot part, I don't remember them being snobby or over privileged...", it was clear that she did not like the way he qualified her friends.

Cloud noticed her anger and chuckled, "hey Im not hatin or anything, but I am entitled to my own personal opinion. Every time I ever had to be around them they would always shoot insults at me, talk about some rich pony party that they're going to, or just plain stick their noses up at me saying that they dont have to socialize with a 'lesser' pony. So yeah that is why I think of them like that... granted I never saw you around when they acted like that"...

"Which is explained simply, I am not like them, but still calling them snobs... hm!", she turned her head, "And I? Do I look like a snob to you?", she would await his answer like this.

Cloud tilted his head to his side, "Honestly... no I never thought of you like that. Granted you would snap at me and whatnot, so I never really wanted to be around you for that... but I never thought of you as snobby" he looked at her now as he waited for her response...

Blanc would slowly, look back at him, "Really?", she would ask him in a soft voice, shuffling her hooves a bit, she seemed to be embarassed, or at least seemed to look like it.

Cloud simply nodded, "Really... honestly... I thought you were... kinda... cute when we first met... but seeing as you never seemed to stand me being around, I just kinda drew back from you..." Cloud never opened up like this before, but seeing as they were in their situation, it seemed better to be honest...

Blanc blushed slightly after hearing this, she then just said simply, "Well, it's getting late, how about we sleep?", she would then lie down, looking away from the fire. Even though the sun has just set.

Cloud watched as she lay down and turned away, blushing as he felt he may have made her uncomfortable. He sighed and got up, walking to the end of the overhang, he sat down and kept watch, his eyes scanning the land before him...

Blanc would try to sleep, but somehow it just wouldn't work, her heart was racing, "He just told me he found me cute, it doesn't mean anything.", she tried to convince herself, before slowly falling asleep should nothing stop her from it.

Blanc would wake up in the middle of the night, just in time to put another piece of wood on the slowly dying fire. Knowing she wouldn't fall asleep anymore she decided to just guard. Sitting up right, glancing from times to times to Cloud, and else towards the stars, waiting for the sun to come...

Blanc having watched the sun rise in the sky, turned to Cloud only to see him still sleeping... she would wait for a moment, before walking over to him and gently tapping his shoulder, hoping that would wake him up.

We are being watched!

Posted Image

Edited by Neikos

Blanc happy that he woke up straight away, backed up slightly, "Well, it's early in the morning, and well, we have a few things to do...", she told him.

"Right... Finding more food... But first a trip to the stream" Said Cloud sleepily, he staggered to his hooves and walked to the stream, once there, he dunked his head into the icy water, his head shot up, "PHEW!!! ok I'm up now, let's go" he said as he went off to follow Blanc.

Blanc chuckled as he saw him like that, his mane now probably all wet and going over his face, "Care to not get sick like that...", they really don't need that now... "So.. those apples yesterday, think you can find that place again? Perhaps there is more..."

Blanc would follow him, she did find the absence of words weird, but perhaps it was just normal and she was over thinking it. So right now she would be behind Cloud.