This is what happens to any supporting companies

Ezynell

Aren't these old? because if they are giving those now I shall rush up to the nearest McDonald. Those are even better than the ones sold in stores!

Anyways, for those wondering if this is real, thats clearly one of memebase posters

Go to

http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/index.html

Click "Next Happy Meal"

It is real! They are coming soon!

Here is proof!!!

Posted Image

I think they're some kind of keyring, or clip on charms. Applejack doesn't have her hat though. What's up with that????

Confirmation!

http://ponyvillegazette.com/2012/02/11/mcdonalds-my-little-pony-happy-meal-toys-for-2012/

........ I am either gonna have to embaress myself going in and buying a Happy Meal and asking for the girl toy.... or just pay someone to do it for me.... Which sounds less demeaning? XDD (not saying that its necessarily a bad thing, but I dunno if I have the will for it)

(I had one of the old Pinkie Pie ones once. I found it in a parking lot and I gave it to my cousin.)

........ I am either gonna have to embaress myself going in and buying a Happy Meal and asking for the girl toy.... or just pay someone to do it for me.... Which sounds less demeaning? XDD (not saying that its necessarily a bad thing, but I dunno if I have the will for it)

(I had one of the old Pinkie Pie ones once. I found it in a parking lot and I gave it to my cousin.)

I'm going to barge into McDonalds, slam my hoof on the counter, and demand they sell me one of each pony. I will then after walk out the doors with my head held high in pride, beaming with happiness from the thought of my new pony toys.

Oh, and I might also buy some hot chocolate too. :3

• Brohoof 1