Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lovebug

26 users have voted

1. 1. Snips or Snails?

• Snips
    • Snails

Here comes the question of the year: Snips or Snails? Though these two aren't seen a lot, they do have somewhat personalities. Sorta. Kinda. Not really. But which do you prefer?

• Brohoof 2

I agree with silver spoon all the way, snips just bugs the heck out of me the way he looks to the way he sounds, I don't hate him or anything but if I was thrown in a room with him, I would not last more then 2mins... he would die or I would end my own life....

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I don't really like either one... but I don't hate them either. They're kinda just annoying, but can be funny at times. Like the time trixie morphed their horns together, that was helarious! That being said, unless they get some character development, I'm just gonna think of them as comedy relief.

• Brohoof 3

Neither of them, they get to stay when they get to have the occasional speaking role when they are the most stereotypical characters in the show while Derpy gets censored. Snips and Snails are worst pony, seriously.

• Brohoof 4

I hate both of the characters with a passion, they're annoying, alway side with the villian, and are not good characters. But if I could choose one? Snails. I just like him better, cause he's smarter, and what I think is the leader of the two.

• Brohoof 3

I hate both of them and they're both a complete waste of air and space! I wish they would've just left with Trixie the first time and never came back! Worst background ponies EVER! I just can't vote because I hate them both.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Snips, I have his autographed card tongue.png He may be a strange pony, but Lee Tockar is still a pretty reputable voice actor nonetheless...

But just basing off personality--Snails.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

I like them both alright. They're not my favorite ponies by any means, but they're okay as comic relief and I hope we get some actual characterization for them at some point.

But I'm not a fan of Snips' huge eyebrows, his color scheme, or his mane. So definitely, Snails.

They will eventually become Trixie's assistants in the way Spike is Twilight's assistant. She'll need assistants because, once she discovers the magic of friendship, her more powerful magic will kick in.

(Okay - I just got three new cavities typing that out. But it might happen.)

I hate both of these characters they are pretty unbearable to stand, very annoying, annoying voices, and the hate that I have for them evolves into a burning phoenix that will burn them into a huge fireball of death.

But out of the two of them, I prefer Snails.

let_me_help_you_with_that_by_equestria_p

• Brohoof 1

lol omg no one like snips at all wow. I was thinking it would more then likely be like half and half or like 40% 60% or something like that but wow

I know. I thought that there would be at least one person that would vote for Snips.

I kind of feel bad for Snips. There's bound to be someone here who prefers Snips over Snails.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

yeah maybe just maybe or well maybe lol omg Hasbro maybe want to rethink snips or well better yet kick his ass right on out cause the votes are in and no one likes him not one bit! its mean I know I'm sorry but lol its the truth!

Edited by xPrincess Lunax

Wow, I'm the only one to vote for Snips? I am disappoint. Snips, being smaller and chubbier, just has that one little touch of goofiness that sets him above Snails. He's also the vocal one of the two, so he makes up 90% of the duo's purpose to the plot in Boast Busters. They annoy me, sure, but I'd pick Snips.

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to go with Snails. I really don't care for either of those characters. I don't really get how you can dislike a side character who appears in just a select amount of episodes that much. :/

(edited)

I am not a fan of either. I personally think that they are some of the most annoying characters. To me they even trump Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon in my list of characters I don't like.

Edited by Nuclear Neur☢tic
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Well, these two are the only characters in the show I hate along with Gilda.  I like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon more than I do Snips and Snails, but I would have to pick Snails because he sounds like a car struggling to start when he uses magic.