Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper II: Kingdom of Darkness

BlackShardNixium

@, My Steam is (Brony) Bullet Magnet. I love trading and don't give a rat's ass about value as long as it's something I want. I have a Strange Beggar's Bazooka.

So...my house is okay, I guess. Nasty storm, though. My power went out for a while, so I just went to sleep early. I'm going to finish the OP today ((hopefully it saved most of the work with auto save.)) it'll be posted by the end of the day!

I felt compelled to say this, but damnit Midnight, for a creature that is suppose to be this hellish Resident Evil like mutant, you write Fen as being fucking adorable and diubeetus inducing. And its brilliant. Good work.

• Brohoof 3

Well, nice work getting 3 pages on the days i was gone... And i had no ideafrom the start what to type but no i have no clue at all, should he go eat or should he just ignore them, thats a question not even i who made him can make out... Fun much right?

@@rolle, Seriously, you are acting like you don't care about the RP. Are you sure that you want to play? Because you haven't posted yet, anyways... And I'm not sure how much fun you are having, or if there is, perhaps, a better RP for you.

And I fully expect and @ActFast231 to enter a love relation, due to the sheer amount of time they are on by themselves.

• Brohoof 3

@@rolle, Seriously, you are acting like you don't care about the RP. Are you sure that you want to play? Because you haven't posted yet, anyways... And I'm not sure how much fun you are having, or if there is, perhaps, a better RP for you.

And I fully expect and @ActFast231 to enter a love relation, due to the sheer amount of time they are on by themselves.

Srry but im playing the opposite of waht i really am so its a bit hard to play it since i dont rp him so much... Also i changed him since the failed one, thats one for starters.

• Brohoof 1

That doesn't sound like a bad idea for me. xD

Well, I'll be off for most of the day today... Don't know when I'll be back, but hopefully not too late. Anyway, I'll be back in some hours~

• Brohoof 2

while midnight has a father style subplot with fen and all that, though a romance would be interesting, mabey arianna and midnight x3

You actually read my mind.  Well done.  XD  I was thinking about that early on in the first part of the rp while they were waiting to board the bus.