Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper II: Kingdom of Darkness

BlackShardNixium

@@Psych Ward,

Magician is about power, yes?

Suggestion- Lv.1- A beam of energy producing a random element of energy.

Lv.2- Lv.1 + an energy surge of an element of your choice.

Lv.3- All of the above, only more damage and you may choose the damage type.

@,

Yours is Chariot. Mobility powers should complement your rather slow playstyle quite well.

Lv.1- A simple, twenty yard teleport power every twenty minutes. Can be blocked by certain magic.

Lv.2- The range is increased to one hundred yards, and you may take up to two others with you.

Lv.3- The range is increased to five hundred yards, and you may take nine others with you. Only extremely powerful magic can block. There is a shockwave of force energy, knocking back opponents, at both the destination and the place where you tp'd to (optional). If you do not use the shockwave, you can teleport up to a mile.

• Brohoof 1

I think I got one. I am going to be reading "Lvl X" in the PSASBR announcer voice.

Level 1-Regeneration. Allows for wounds such as cuts and fractures to regenerate over time. Regeneration takes 60 seconds.

Level 2-Regenerate within 30 seconds, extend regeneration to one other teammate. Regenerates more serious wounds.

Level 3-Regenerate within 10 seconds, extend regeneration to the entire party. Regenerates all wounds. Drains all nearby enemies life force. Draining ends when they step out of range or die.

How's that?

• Brohoof 1

i still dont have an  idea of my powers but whatever, ill just forget about it for now, mabey come up with something later X3

Didnt you read mine? Because you are the illusions tarot card as stated before... Maybe necromancy?

Alright! Time for me to suck it up, it's do or die time, and I've always wanted to complete this RP, so here I am.

Yes. It's been a shitty couple of days.

Marching Band Camp has also started.

Yea. I'm okay.... I think.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to everyone for being amazing and fantastic while I went to wallow in pity and self loathing: you have made my life just a bit brighter.

We're doing this guys. We're making this happen.

• Brohoof 3

Magician is about power, yes?   Suggestion- Lv.1- A beam of energy producing a random element of energy.   Lv.2- Lv.1 + an energy surge of an element of your choice.   Lv.3- All of the above, only more damage and you may choose the damage type.

Works for me!

I'm back!  Although Mayhem is tomorrow so I'll be gone again.  XD  Sorry guys.  I'll be gone most of Sunday too. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Psych Ward, Coincidence, then, that I just finished my post. :)

I hope you enjoy your time at Mayhem tomorrow. Lucky duck. 

We got crap ass lawn tickets!

On the plus side, that was the best trip ever, aside from leaving my Rainbow Dash "20% Cooler" blanket at a hotel two states over.

• Brohoof 1

I still don't know if we should wait for to throw a post before continuing with our group... Klarix's last showed up a whole day ago at the dining hall, RP-time; 13 days ago real-time. So if she wants to post and pick up with the rest of us as soon as possible, I shall wait~

Otherwise, I do have a post planned already.

@,

I suppose the decision should be left to @.

I personally am indifferent to the matter, but if everyone else wishes to wait, that is fine. 

Guys, I'm seriously an asshole >.< I've been neglecting this rp.

I'm admitting that I'm having a really hard time right now.

My best friend, Emmy, she's only fourteen: I found she's been drinking. Took way more than seven tequila shots two nights ago, drank the whole bottle. My other friend has also recently informed me that she found new scars on Emmy's wrist. I almost can't handle anything right now.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

Is it unreasonable of me to be exhausted in every way possible? I'm just so tired....

I don't know what scares me more: That one day, in a few years, I'll decide I don't want to live anymore, that I won't be able to deal with the pressure, or that one day, maybe even soon, she'll decide the same thing.....

I'm so sorry, guys. I'll think of a post soon.

@, I'm so sorry! D:

It's just that, from your last post in this OOC thread, I thought you would be coming back active. I didn't know you were still having issues. But really, there's no need to rush! Have some time to yourself before anything.

I'll be posting now, then.

@,

First off, I am very sorry this has happened to you and I sincerely hope you and your friend can overcome these obstacles. Don't feel rushed or obligated. You got bigger things in your life ATM then a RP.

(edited)

@, What?!?!? This is totally different! Take all the time that you need. I'm sorry if you feel like we've been pressuring you in any way.

If you need help in any way- what to say to her, for example- shoot me a PM. I'll help to the best of my ability.

Also, consider posting this as a topic in the Life Advice section of the forums. I'll even do it, if you want.

Edited by Thunder Knight

I, uh.... I posted the topic. I'm kinda having second thoughts, though... Its the first time I've ever told anyone other than my therapist over a fragment of the whole story.

it felt good to get it out...but at the same time... It hurts even worse than before....

• Brohoof 1

Ohmygod marching band camp is overrerrrrr!!! I'm so happy right now, but at the same time, a little freaked out.

School starts Thursday and-

Shit. School starts Thursday.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU I don't know whether to be excited or terrified out of my mind >.< I start Highschool in six days!!!!!!

Anyways. It's time to get this RP back on track! We are SO CLOSE you guys, I honestly can't wait!!!

• Brohoof 2

@,

@,

Keep in mind that from what we have seen from the Guard encounter, that Nexus is a wordsmith and a grade A bullshitter. So this may not be as amazing as you hope >:] 

• Brohoof 1