Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper II: Kingdom of Darkness

BlackShardNixium

----ANNOUNCEMENT----

I'm currently trying to cope with a very personal loss at the moment, and my heart is not in the right place at this time.

I'm giving myself two days before sucking it up and returning to this RP, but while I'm gone, Thunder Knight and anyone else that may need to has total control over Klarix. Hope you guys understand. ;-;

I'm so sorry about your loss. :(

I know how awful this is, believe me. Take all the time you need, and best wishes for you~

okay.... i leave for two days of almost non stop work, and now i return to portal/dimension jumping? what is this i dont even...this dosent make a lick of sense.

It still sound better than romance... Why couldnt we do that thing from the start? With the demon trying to take over the rest of the dimensions... It sounds like a good idea doesn't it?

This seems like a thing that baman has for OCs to use across multiple RPs, and I just got unknowingly initiated. I figured it would be something crazy, but I could never of guessed that. Pretty cool though. 

I think at best it could mentioned that the Presence COULD plane jump, but for now it is after this dimension. Like it shouldn't become a major plot point.

@, Alright. Take your time, no rush. :)

@, It doesn't. I'm thinking of making several GLaDOS references, just to have fun with them.

@@rolle, It does, and, after this, keep your eyes out for an RP like this that will specifically mention Lume, Nexus (their relationship) and baman. I can include you too if you want.

However...

@@ActFast231, @, Garrison knows this, but Nexus doesn't- there is but one Tartarus. Two... wow, Garrison. You spoiled the excellent sunrise that was supposed to be the first time that you see the sun, just as you... nevermind. You ruined it for Nexus.

Third... why was I not consulted before you launched into this particular game-changing event, eh? You know, I would like to be informed about that. So that I could approve and edit my plans with BlackShard. Grump grump grump. No, seriously.

Fourth, it better get nerfed. And pretty well nerfed. After this, I don't want to see it again for a while. Aren't Garrison's PDAs broken?

Fifth... if you break the above rule, I might just be tempted to throw you in a pit with GLaDOS and fill you brains with neurotoxin. Deadly neurotoxin. Which will be entertaining for everyone except for you two and me. So please don't.

And, everyone else, if you plan on pulling anything else that will dramatically change the storyline... please let me know by PM, or YOUR brains will be the ones filled with deadly neurotoxin.

Before I continue, I want confirmation that you two understand this, alright?

• Brohoof 1

It still sound better than romance... Why couldnt we do that thing from the start? With the demon trying to take over the rest of the dimensions... It sounds like a good idea doesn't it?

no, it dosent, and what the hell do you have against romance? every story has at least one or two, unless you dont read, which explains alot.

no, it dosent, and what the hell do you have against romance? every story has at least one or two, unless you dont read, which explains alot.

I read alot of books if thats what you mean, but i dont like too much of it and i like advanced stuff more (portals etc)

People need to take some chill pills around here. :U

Pretty interesting stuff with the PDA thingy, I gotta admit~ That could (or not) be inserted in the main story somehow. Though I'm still not sure how this whole dimension-jumping concept will affect the rest of the characters and/or antagonists, but meh~ I'm okay with it. I mean, as long as it's not something too overpowered.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Right. apologize. Had I known that that would happen I would of ignored the offer for the sake of story. Honestly it isn't the first tome something like this has happened in a RP, but the usual method of retconning the events may not work with the amount of posts.

@, I understand, but could you at least let me know before you pull something like that off?

@@ActFast231, That's alright. I mainly mentioned you to let you know that, so that I'm not unfair when you break the rules and you are killed by environmental hazards.

@, @@rolle, Give it a rest. Each to his or her own. Romance adds flavor. It's like a spice. As long as it is in moderation, it's good. And that is why it is what it is. If you don't care for that particular spice, whatever. It also keeps the RP alive when I can't post.

Now, I'm going to go post now... keep the RP going. Once again, baman, as long as you nerf it a bit and not use the PDA for a while, I'm fine with it. It is story development.

Although... can't he now leave the story? Great. Just ducky.

I'm sorry about my abrasive mood right now. I found out that the next time I will be interacting with someone near my age again that isn't my older brother is going to be mid September. Great.  >_>

@,

Well, don't want to get thrown into a vat of squid goo, that would be extremely unfortunate. I don't intend to utilize this ability in this RP. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm still waiting for Solar Flare to begin teaching Lume how to heal stuff. :U

Or, are we gonna do a little jumpy-jump in the story and go straight to the action? Either way is good to me.

Edited by Lume~WMJ

Nope... Im waiting for either the departure or psych (i have nothing to do :( ) Anyways, when are we going out on the mission, ya know its pretty boring without rping... Atleast for me who dont have much else.

@ Well, you can just give the word then! If none of the characters have nothing much exciting to do anymore (which seems to be the case), just assume everypony woke up the day after and are getting ready to leave. :3

I will be doing to post tonight then... sorry to keep you all waiting.

And I guess I kinda haveta do it, considering that half the players are bored out of their skulls.

Post deployed.

Alright everypony, here's how this is going to work.

There will be three levels to your Tarot power. And the good thing is, you get to decide what they are.

You will get your Lv.1 Tarot... anytime you want starting when your party leaves. you may choose what it is as long as it is directly related to one of your tarots. PM me about it first so that I may approve/reject them.

I will let you know about the time that you can get Lv.2 and Lv.3, but I will tell you this- you will not be getting your Lv.3's until you are back together...

• Brohoof 2

I will be doing to post tonight then... sorry to keep you all waiting.

And I guess I kinda haveta do it, considering that half the players are bored out of their skulls.

Post deployed.

Alright everypony, here's how this is going to work.

There will be three levels to your Tarot power. And the good thing is, you get to decide what they are.

You will get your Lv.1 Tarot... anytime you want starting when your party leaves. you may choose what it is as long as it is directly related to one of your tarots. PM me about it first so that I may approve/reject them.

I will let you know about the time that you can get Lv.2 and Lv.3, but I will tell you this- you will not be getting your Lv.3's until you are back together...

well, im lost XP, the moon card really dosent give me much to work with in all honesty so i might need some help.

@,

I immediately think of Playstation Allstars Battle Royal when you speak of multi-tiered powers. 

I may need a but to come up with something.

Well... Lume's Tarot power has been messing up her thoughts pretty badly when she can't organize all of her wacky emotions, but I believe that would be what they call the "reversed Tarot effect" or something. So yeah... I don't really know what would her actual power be. ô-õ

Perhaps gaining more confidence or something like that?...

@, Moon card? Think illusion and darkness, as well as a hint of necromancy.

@, I will come to yours a bit later, as I am pressed for time. 

@@ActFast231, Justice? I suggest an effect that either damages the opponent or heals an ally and/or yourself. Randomly chosen for the first two stages, of course, but then you get to pick.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry.  I've been busy the last few days.  I'm on now.

@,

I'm having a bit of trouble with the power as well.  I know she can use her magic easier now, but I don't know exactly what her powers should be.

Heads up, I'm going on a six and a half hour trip tomorrow.  I'm leaving at  five in the morning, getting in Cleveland around two or something.  My parents stop a lot.  We're gonna sit out and wait to meet Machine Head and Mastodon, go to the concert, and go to our hotel.  I will not, under any circumstances have internet until around one in the morning and that's if I don't feel like passing out. 

@, Moon card? Think illusion and darkness, as well as a hint of necromancy.

@, I will come to yours a bit later, as I am pressed for time. 

@@ActFast231, Justice? I suggest an effect that either damages the opponent or heals an ally and/or yourself. Randomly chosen for the first two stages, of course, but then you get to pick.

that dosent really help me XP like dark magic, similar to sombras? but necromancy? i cant see a place he could use that

that dosent really help me XP like dark magic, similar to sombras? but necromancy? i cant see a place he could use that

I could see your powers infront of your nose... Nope just an illusion but heres what i think your powers are :)

1: Weaker illusion

2: Mastered illusion

3: Darkness mastery (necromancy combined with your illusions to create an illusion of dead people coming back or the other way around.)

Everything is kinda like a genjutsu user in naruto but ofcourse their life as a ninja...