Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper II: Kingdom of Darkness

BlackShardNixium

(edited)

Hm... I have a question. o/

How exactly are the rooms distributed in Moon Crypt's base? Are all the characters going to sleep upstairs, and will there be two or three ponies per room?

EDIT

Are they even going to sleep, or will they be leaving before that?

EDIT²

Also, what time of the day is it in the RP? :s

Edited by Lume~WMJ

The students will spend a grand total of 1 night at Moon Crypt's base. And that is only because they need rest before they proceed onto their mission. The next major step of the RP is coming up, but for now I just want a little time for the characters to debate and think over their tarot powers.

In answer to your other question, there is no set time in Equestria anymore. There is no sun or moon anymore, and both "day" and "night" look exactly the same. But, for convenience's sake, we'll say it's around 6 to 7 o'clock in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

I just want a little time for the characters to debate and think over their tarot powers.

Little? Just wondering what you mean by little since my pony dont care about it at all so he wouldnt really think of them as he is not that kind of person. (Kinda like twilights when she cant find a thing in a book)

Little? Just wondering what you mean by little since my pony dont care about it at all so he wouldnt really think of them as he is not that kind of person. (Kinda like twilights when she cant find a thing in a book)

Not to worry. Time is almost up. Thunder Knight and I have already plotted out the remainder of this RP series and beyond, so sit tight!

Guys, I'll have to be offline for the following weekend (These Saturday and Sunday)... I'll be travelling with my friend.

If I manage to find a computer and internet, I can throw a quick post. Otherwise, if something important happens while I'm away, just assume Lume is following everyone else, or control her a little IF YOU NEED TO!

...I'll be back by Monday. Hugs. \o/

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm stumped for a post. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe and I should cram character interaction in like a German butcher crams meat into a tube. Unless someone has a better idea

@,

My guess is that tomorrow-ish, this thread may go into temporary hiatus. With the exception of a few character posts here and there. 

@, I am not on an everlasting leave of absence.

I will be back next Saturday and I won't go again until the second to last week of August. I say that should be enough time to get stuff done, don'tcha think? Maybe not the end of the RP, but definitely a large chunk of it.

I was actually hoping that Lume and Nexus' relationship progressed alongside with the story of the RP... Having the two to form a couple before even going out to fight off some tentacle monsters 'n stuff together doesn't sound very interesting to me, personally. So if I were to make some posts before said progress happens, I would interact with someone else for the time being... After all, Lume hasn't really spoken to many other characters yet.

...Also, I'm back. \o/

...Ill get ready to read 1-3 pages yes, what do you expect from someone who goes to sleep very late just to have a chance to post 2 posts while people are online... (except some)

-sits in a corner chanting- da daro ka maso rag'nok faso -stops chanting- -translation- this thread can ragnarok (Northern end of the world) if it doesnt fear... (demons demons like this thread XD)

Well, um... I honestly don't know what else to post. I'd need something to move the story forward, 'cause I don't think I like very much the idea of filling up three more pages of cuddling between two characters. So I'll be patiently awaiting further instructions from our DMs~

No posts, yay for no posts well yay from me since i get to skip reading pages upon pages, but once it picks up the pace.... Oh god T_T

, nobody is forcing you to stay.

If you want to leave, I won't stop you. If you don't want to leave, stop acting like you do.

When did i say i wanted to leave? Never, im just tired of reading 2 pages everyday (like 6 combined with my other rps)