Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[closed] Casting Call (episode 02 of Equestria: Hidden History)

Dreamsong

Count me in. I'm really good at voice acting and have landed roles in several small voice acting projects before. I'll post an audition tommorowfor the queen of Saddle Arabia.

Oh man I loved part one of this series, it was so good. I hope I get some time today to record lines for a few parts, I'll be cutting it really close to the deadline.

Alright, I'm feeling pretty intimidated because most everyone else's totally blow my audition out of the water, But I'll never know if I don't try, right?

Rackstrawaudition.mp3

This is my first VA audition, I hope I do well!

Also I don't know quite how to use audacity yet, so I don't know how to edit this and make it sound better, I'm working on that though.

(edited)

Well, I'm completely new to the herd and voice acting, but I am familiar with the usage of audio equipment and I have a good mic so I thought I'd try out. Here's hoping!

BTW I can also sing img-1608855-1-wink.png

Rackshaw

websterhamster Rickshaw Audition.mp3 (yes, I did add a crowd cheering, thought it would set the mood, you know?)

Lol I used the wrong name, oh wellhappy.png

Edited by websterhamster

Here's the official cast list, you guys all did great and it was a though decision but like to thank all you guys for auditioning and to try again next episode if didn't get a part this round.

Rackstraw-Jaredrut

Street vendor-BronyHaterSlayer

Vizier-BronyHaterSlayer

King. Saddle Arabia-Jaredrut

Q. Saddle Arabia-DoctorMcCrimmion

Sapphire- Lilypad (off site audition)

Eh, I'm probably not gonna audition this time around for this thing, I think I did before, but eh not really in the mood to this time.

Although I think I might check out the other episodes regardless. And also good luck with this and the future ones! Aswell as to all the auditions!

Yup sounds about right. Those were some of the auditions that when I listened to them I stopped and thought 'dang that's going to be tough to beat' very good choices. Congrats to everyone who was selected can't wait to hear episode 2 and you'll definitely see me around for episode 3 auditions.

CRAP:( I JUST got my computer fixed yesterday. Looks like I missed the deadline. Why must I always have these issues!? Aw well. Good luck to those who made it in time.

Well there goes another audition failed, looks like I just can't really get my voice out there, oh well :(

Here's the official cast list, you guys all did great and it was a though decision but like to thank all you guys for auditioning and to try again next episode if didn't get a part this round.

Rackstraw-Jaredrut

Street vendor-BronyHaterSlayer

Vizier-BronyHaterSlayer

King. Saddle Arabia-Jaredrut

Q. Saddle Arabia-DoctorMcCrimmion

Sapphire- Lilypad (off site audition)

When does episode 3 auditions start? Because I really wanna try to audition for multiple characters that time around.

Well there goes another audition failed, looks like I just can't really get my voice out there, oh well sad.png

When does episode 3 auditions start? Because I really wanna try to audition for multiple characters that time around.

I'm really not sure probably a week or two after episode two comes out. It really depends on when the script gets finished, but as i said before don't be afraid to audition again.