Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[closed] Casting Call (episode 02 of Equestria: Hidden History)

Dreamsong

(edited)

Wait can u tell me the emails please? I can't find them..

I could not find the emails.

Also random words Cat cata cat cat cat cat cat

yeah here it is, it's masterchaoss@gmail.com if anyone else is having problems, or more comfortable having it being private send your audition to me via email. But its prefered you keep it on here. Edited by masterchaoss

@@BronyHaterSlayer, That one you did as the Vendor sounds really good, I think i will have to step up my game.

@@masterchaoss, What format did you want it in Alex?

P.S - I have the Episode on my Phone so i can listen to it in the car.

honestly I don't care, mp3 is more reliable for me because I'm doing most of my work on a phone until I can buy a PC soon, but whatever you want really.

I wish I had recording equipment. I would definitely audition for several parts, with the first preference being the bad guy. I could totally do a rousing speech like that :P

Thanks.., i will send it some time tonight..

Do i need to send it to dreamsong?

Thank you

Random word time lskfmjfnfnfnfnfnnfnnfnf

No, ill just forward it to her so you wouldn't need to worry about that, hopefully this works for you, and ill send you a reply to let you know I got it.

I'll have to give Rackstraw (and possibly Vizier) a try tomorrow, definitely like the combination of Amon and Scar ;)

Though I'm not quite sure on the quality of my mic, but I guess I'll see when I try~

All right, this seems really interesting for me. And auditions have not ended yet so, why not? I am going to apply for all of the male characters, but you can guess who I think it is most possible for me to get. (Lack of contractions :P)

I'll post the files tomorrow morning. Hope I make it :D

Right then, i gave it a go Several times. 

anyway here is the audio I have done.  Vendor Audition.wav 
(sorry about the Background Noise)

I may as well get a new Mic cause i have stuff to put through. tell me if you would like a better Version.

Cheers

Cider Barrel

• Brohoof 1

I auditioned with voxer (As it's easier for a rough draft kind of thing) for Saphire.

http://voxer.com/v/b37525d56d

http://voxer.com/v/b6581b7b1a

http://voxer.com/v/98f36f02be

http://voxer.com/v/56e32d4485

(Wanted to post my audition ASAP, as I'd really been wanting to try out for her since the start!) I tried with English and American accents. I've never seen Korra, so I tried a bit Mellissa Mao (From Full Metal Panic) with Lara Croft.

• Brohoof 1

Here's the deeper-voiced version of the Vizier I have. (sorry for all the messy file misplacement)

-shudders-

Anyway, I have it now, and it's NOT a rant on YouTube that I accidentally saved over the other file.

The more nasal version is on page one of the thread.

Fancy.mp3

• Brohoof 1

Well, as promised, here are my auditions:

Rackstraw.mp3

Vizier.mp3

I know I said I would audition for all of the male characters, but I simply can't do King of Saddle Arabia without screwing up. And the vendor... Well, let's just say I'm lacking of an European Accent :/

• Brohoof 1

When do we find out who got a part. Not that I am impacient, it's just that I leave on the 11th of july and won't be back until the 26th, and I would hate it if I got the part but wasn't here to find out.

I haven't had much luck getting auditions for different roles in some of the fanfictions of the community due to the lack of devices I use to record my voice, I have finally purchased a new microphone to try out for an audition for one of the cast members in the show. I hope you find my voice as pretty close and as clear to the character's voice. I am planning to audition as the Exotic Street Vendor. I hope you enjoy. smile.png

Exotic Street Vendor Audition.mp3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When do we find out who got a part. Not that I am impacient, it's just that I leave on the 11th of july and won't be back until the 26th, and I would hate it if I got the part but wasn't here to find out.

probably around noon on the first, so you should be able to see it but it all depends on how meany auditions we get, the more we get the more time it might take. Edited by masterchaoss

(edited)

Ok well, not sure how well this will go down lol img-1606370-1-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.pngMy voices is..... well my voice! and... welll.... anyways,

So never done anything like this before so was kinda nervous!

Since I can do Scar pretty well... thought I'd  have a go at Rackstraw.

here tis. (Mispelled the character name on the vid but was half asleep when I uploaded it.. Sorry.)

and for general interests sake... here is my Scar (gotta love that brit accent LMAO)

Yeah, I'm no singer but love Scar's voice and had fun doing it.

Mikestar img-1606370-2-ph34r.png 

ps. thought about trying out for the butler type guy as well but well... meh.

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't had much luck getting auditions for different roles in some of the fanfictions of the community due to the lack of devices I use to record my voice, I have finally purchased a new microphone to try out for an audition for one of the cast members in the show. I hope you find my voice as pretty close and as clear to the character's voice. I am planning to audition as the Exotic Street Vendor. I hope you enjoy. smile.png Here's my email so that you may contact me, it's Jessesciolino@ymail.com

Exotic Street Vendor Audition.mp3

• Brohoof 1