Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony interested in helping to create a new MLP series?

Luximus

Well, if you need music, I can help. I can also do voice acting and singing. I'm good at any of those, can't do animation. I'd love to join in on this experience. Can I join?!

Oh and my Skype is: Shou-sama. Contact me anytime either here or Skype.

I can do the voice acting for I did take drama class! (And was best in class!) ^.^ I do a lot of improv too so I would loooovvvee to be in it!! Hehe!! :D

And my skype is Marsh-Maslows (long story...)

I am great at voice acting for british and american characters. My Skype is:      live:alexbonner01       and i hope to see you there!

Hello Everypony,

This is awesome news! I am very glad to hear, so I will be adding you all on skype by day's end today. I just won't be able to mic today until tonight.

But anyways, I look forward to both working with you and being good friends!

Kind Regards,

~Andrew

-GSH

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually hey, just wanna come in here and say that if you guys want to be part of the cool cats that animate this thing but aren't very fluent in animation yadda yadda I can help show you some of the ropes and hopefully train you into becoming a maximum level animating superstar! I'm a member of this project here and basically my job right now is to teach a couple people how to do things sooo why not add a couple more to the mix and create an army THAT IS CAPABLE OF DESTROYING OUR ENEMIES?

Hit me up on skype or something because I'd love to help you dudes and chicks out here! My skype is lordbababa

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

Also, I just wanna say something, For those of you who are already volunteers for this project, we need you guys to help us in finding more volunteers to help make this work. I know we'll need about 6 storyboard people and around 50 animators....and and of course music people too.

This would be very nice to see! Though I don't know if we even got animations who are skilled enough to make it look good on the forums. The most experiences animators in the fandom are working on other projects.

Though if you find some people who knows what they're doing I'd love to see the result. Depending on how long the videos are going to be, this could take months to finish.

Also, I just wanna say something, For those of you who are already volunteers for this project, we need you guys to help us in finding more volunteers to help make this work. I know we'll need about 6 storyboard people and around 50 animators....and and of course music people too.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

50 animators? That's a lot, don'tcha think? You'd be surprised what you can create with little people. Also,

@@Jokuc,  you would actually be shocked what I have seen from people on these forums. Some of it is just incredible.

(edited)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

50 animators? That's a lot, don'tcha think? You'd be surprised what you can create with little people. Also,

@@Jokuc,  you would actually be shocked what I have seen from people on these forums. Some of it is just incredible.

Yes me too, but when making series such as this, I am one of those persons who want it to look exactly like in the show. I was disappointed by double rainboom because they promised 100% accurate to the show animations but that was not what we got. Jan Animations are the only ones who can make it 100% show accurate as I have seen in the whole fandom, if not better.

Edited by Jokuc

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

50 animators? That's a lot, don't cha think? You'd be surprised what you can create with little people. 

Well, we're gonna need all the help we can get, right? Plus, even though each episode is like 10 min., there's gonna be a lot of them since it's a long story. And another thing. Drew and I came up with something that might be useful. If we have 6 storyboard people, they can pair up and work on each one. Say like pair 1 is working on episode 1. Once they're done, they'll work on episode 4, cause pair 3 is working on 3...and so on. Same thing with animation. One group of 10 works on one episode (1 min each animator) and so on...I don't know, I thought it was a good idea.

Yes me too, but when making series such as this, I am one of those persons who want it to look exactly like in the show. I was disappointed by double rainboom because they promised 100% accurate to the show animations but that was not what we got. Jan Animations are the only ones who can make it 100% show accurate as I have seen in the whole fandom, if not better.

oh lol double rainboom sucked in every regard production wise. It really isn't the hardest thing in the world to animate like the show but the Double Rainboom guy was just... I don't know how to put it. He did so, so, SO many things wrong in producing that.

Trust me on this one, if I'm involved with it I'm gonna make damned sure that the production is actually handled well so don't worry here. The animation on this will at least look great once this is finished. this really is just me, but unless I'm drunk or am just making something for the sake of being retarded I can not stand it when something's poorly animated like double rainboom was.

I'd love to help! I'm a GSCE Graphics student (not sure what the US equivalent is) who almost finished his first year so I'd like to help with the art department. I'd also like do voice acting if possible. My Skype name is cameron.james.bishop (Yes, that's my IRL name)