Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony interested in helping to create a new MLP series?

Luximus

As a few friends of mine and I were Role Playing on Skype, I came up with an idea that, since this RP was long, we should create a YT series of it. This means that we'll need as much help as we can get. Just like Double Rainboom, we'll have separate teams in order to make this work. We'll need an animation team, a sound effects team, a music team (creating both background music and songs to be sung), an artist team (creating posters and art displaying the series), a few voice actors/actresses, a background art team (creating backgrounds for each scene), a puppet making team (creating puppets of each character in the series),...and that's all I can think of at the top of my head. Anyway, what we're currently looking for is a high quality artist to create one (if not more) movie poster. If any of you guys say yes, then contact me or Drew on Skype (use either Shadow Lux100, or DTF) Don't have Skype? Then contact us on our homepages. We're looking for as many helpers as we can, so please help us out!

Assistant Director,

~Shadowlux100

• Brohoof 2

a few voice actors

I can do that! Give me an accent and I'll try to imitate it (Just not Asian or French)

If writing or character ideas are needed I can to that to some degree as well.

I'll get in contact via Skype ASAP, my Skype name's izumitouhou.

This sounds like a lot of fun, I can do a little bit of male voice and even script writing .

I do have a skype, The Username is Almar Zewizard I will try to contact you guys and or girls whenever I can a chance. 

I can help out I can do a voice or viedo editing (not animation unless its SFM). just let me know what I can do to help. Video editing might be slow because I work most of the day.

Hi! I'd love to participate in this project. My Skype is geckoponygurl.

I might be able to do some music writing/lyrical writing. (Unfortunately, I don't have much experience in this area but I do enjoy writing music and making harmonies.) 

And even though you didn't list it, I can do video editing, or editing sound, music, and VA-ing together.

And finally, voice acting of course. I can do a multitude of accents, ages, tones, and emotions. (If you need a Rarity VA I love VA-ing her.)

a music team (creating both background music and songs to be sung)

I could help with that. I've got a program that creates awesome orchestral sounds and other stuff. How long will each episode be? How many songs per episode? Unfortunately I don't have a skype, but you can PM me with more details.  

I can do lots of stuff; voice acting, music, sound design, animation, editing, special effects, the list goes on. I could help out with just about anything, and I'd like to be part of the project wherever help is needed.

Do you have to have any specific program to do puppet making? The Double Rainboom puppets are all available by the way.

If so, I could definitely help with script or voice acting.

I can do that! Give me an accent and I'll try to imitate it (Just not Asian or French)

If writing or character ideas are needed I can to that to some degree as well.

I'll get in contact via Skype ASAP, my Skype name's izumitouhou.

This sounds like a lot of fun, I can do a little bit of male voice and even script writing .

I do have a skype, The Username is Almar Zewizard I will try to contact you guys and or girls whenever I can a chance. 

I can help out I can do a voice or viedo editing (not animation unless its SFM). just let me know what I can do to help. Video editing might be slow because I work most of the day.

Sounds like fun! I would be interested in helping in anyway I can, either voice acting, music, or promotion. 

Word of advice: Get going as quickly as you can to keep up the momentum.

I'll gladly voice act for you! I'd love to be a part of your project. My Skype is RHicksVA 

Please look me up, I'm available any time.

Hi! I'd love to participate in this project. My Skype is geckoponygurl.

I might be able to do some music writing/lyrical writing. (Unfortunately, I don't have much experience in this area but I do enjoy writing music and making harmonies.) 

And even though you didn't list it, I can do video editing, or editing sound, music, and VA-ing together.

And finally, voice acting of course. I can do a multitude of accents, ages, tones, and emotions. (If you need a Rarity VA I love VA-ing her.)

I could help with that. I've got a program that creates awesome orchestral sounds and other stuff. How long will each episode be? How many songs per episode? Unfortunately I don't have a skype, but you can PM me with more details.  

I can do lots of stuff; voice acting, music, sound design, animation, editing, special effects, the list goes on. I could help out with just about anything, and I'd like to be part of the project wherever help is needed.

Awesome, we could work together on this project. It's great to have more than one musician on the team. That way my burden wouldn't have to be so heavy.  

I can animate and provide sound effect's if needed.I shall Skype you My username as it is in the description is RogyBoyHFC.

Do you have to have any specific program to do puppet making? The Double Rainboom puppets are all available by the way.

If so, I could definitely help with script or voice acting.

Hello, I am Andrew (aka Drew) and I am the Director and creator of this story. As Shadow mentioned above. I am very interested in having any and all experianced help as possible. This is a project that I hope to get accepted in the MLP community as a good fan series. But with that said and done, we have 3 mane catagories right now:

1. Writers Team

2. Animation and Art Team

3. Sound and Voice Team

Any and all help for any catagory would be great. If you are good with deadlines, that is even better. For further details, PLEASE send me a private message, and make a request for my skype. We will talk on skype, and I will determine if you are the right Brony or Pegasister for the job. :)

Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you. One other note, I am very easy to get along with, and I am always willing to be work with you.

Kind Regards,

~GSH (Drew)

(edited)

Hello Everypony,

I am putting out a call for concept artists and screen play artists. We are in short supply of artists, and would like to get about 4-7 artists if at all possible.

If interested, please send me a message.

Kind Regards,

~GSH

Edited by General Steel Heart

If only I could actually animate something longer than 5 minutes. *tear*

But I do support you all the way, and if there's anyway I can help, just ask and if I can do it, I will.

If only I could actually animate something longer than 5 minutes. *tear*

But I do support you all the way, and if there's anyway I can help, just ask and if I can do it, I will.

Any experience with animation would be great! If you would like to help, just please do send me a message with your basics and your Skype information (if you have it) and I will interview you on Skype.

I would saw this topic and I'm wondering if I could join?

I lack any talent for scripting or anything in that matter, but once I start college next month I believe I can be of some use to you then.

I can be a voice actor though.

• Brohoof 1

I would saw this topic and I'm wondering if I could join?

I lack any talent for scripting or anything in that matter, but once I start college next month I believe I can be of some use to you then.

I can be a voice actor though.

Hey, that sounds good with me. Please send me a message with your Skype information, and I will properly interview you. Please have a resume for me at the ready. :)

Well I would be ok with helping but the problem is I don't know if I can help really, I don't exactly have the most amazingly flexible schedule ever. And being a closet brony depending on what's happening I have to do a lot of voice recordings later at night or when nobodies home. Plus I'm not some star voice actor.

I do art, but very crappy art really. Nothing professional for sure.

I can't compose music, and I can't animate either.

Can't do any writing really that well, so yeah.

I'd like to help, but I just feel like there's not much I could do, between the fact I lack any real talents, and because of my unsure schedule, Expecially since I have stuff I'll be busy with 2 weeks from now for like a whole week.

So I'd probaly be either useless or a burden.

Regardless good luck. Hope things go well with the project.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can do the voice acting for I did take drama class! (And was best in class!) ^.^ I do a lot of improv too so I would loooovvvee to be in it!! Hehe!! :D

And my skype is Marsh-Maslows (long story...)

Edited by Pinkiepieness

(edited)

Well, if you need music, I can help. I can also do voice acting and singing. I'm good at any of those, can't do animation. I'd love to join in on this experience. Can I join?!

Oh and my Skype is: Shou-sama. Contact me anytime either here or Skype.

Edited by Civil Sunset
  • Brohoof 1