Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Draw My OC Please?

duidamasterXD

(edited)

Hi everybody. Yesterday I did something I thought I'd never do and took the time to make an OC for myself. I actually had a lot of fun doing it, and bottom line is that I'd love to see some artwork of him. I plan on probably commissioning something at some point, but for the meantime if you're somebody who wouldn't mind taking time out of your day to draw something for me, I'd be very grateful.

Here's a picture of him:

FeoDoJ4.png

and here's an extremely poor drawing of what his cutie mark is supposed to look like

TebXAp3.jpg

It's supposed to be a cloud with three raindrops. Anyhow, I don't have anything in mind for specific poses because I think just about anything would be fantastic, but a picture of him lying down and looking relaxed would be nice.

Edited by DashForever

I suppose I could attempt drawing him with basic pencil and paper. I'll color him as well though my drawing skills suck so don't expect some 5-Star drawing from me.

Okay, I kind finished my crappy drawing. I have two versions. One that's colored while the other is not. I tried making him stand on two hooves this time though I had trouble anyway, especially with the mane.

Colored:post-7279-0-46273200-1372640506_thumb.jpg

Non-Colored: post-7279-0-62095200-1372640543_thumb.jpg

I don't know.......I tried.

(edited)

I tried.

image.jpgIf anyone's wondering, this was done with some new pencils.

Trying is what... happens.

I'm sorry for failing you. I'll just leave right now.

Edited by Glaceon

I'm back from my trip and just got around to checking this thread :D

I suppose I could attempt drawing him with basic pencil and paper. I'll color him as well though my drawing skills suck so don't expect some 5-Star drawing from me.

Better than anything I can do :lol:. I actually like the look of it a lot. Thank you :D

I'm sorry for failing you. I'll just leave right now.

That actually looks very nice :o. I especially like the tail for some reason. Thanks!

I will not be accepting requests!My art is too beautiful.

I was going to commission something, but I don't even see the point now. Can't compete with that.