Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask any MLP Pony

Misty Rose

Dear Rarity:

In my old job, I used to do tailoring. It was something I always thought as feminine so I never really told anyone that was something I did at work. That's just me though. Since you're a seamstress/fashion designer, what is your viewpoint on guys that do tailoring/fashion designing? 

Fluttershy I love your animals they seem very nice. Here's my play... Later...

And they all lived happily ever after... For they thought, that's just my first play I plan to make sequels. I hope you liked it

(edited)

hello sweetie belle

my question is: after hearing your songs with the cmc, don't you think you girl's talent lies in music? i mean with your great singing voices you girls could very well be successful and have a good following. actually, if you were to get in with the right ponies you could hit it off right now.

Edited by DR Leper Lupinstein

Well I have a question for none other than Pinkie Pie!

pinkie_pie_by_mihaaaa-d3lk213.png

Yeah that was predictable...

Anyways! So Pinkie Pie, I love you, will you marry me? how did you feel about Twilight being a alicorn princess? 

Here's another one, is it true that no matter what, you always welcome any newcomer to ponyville? How do you always manage to fine them? :blink:

(edited)

Twilight,

Of all the books you've read, what's your favorite?

Rainbowdash,

What's your favorite adventure of Daring Do?

Pinkie,

What's your favorite kind of cake?

Applejack,

What's your favorite apple treat?

Rarity,

What's your best dress design?

Fluttershy,

What's your common animal?

Spike,

What's it like having fire breath?

Derpy,

What's your favorite kind of muffin?

Well I have many favorite books, but I always keep going back to The Art of The To Do List, I also love the Daring Do series.

Of course I love all of Daring Do's adventures. SHE'S SO AWESOME!!  :wub:  But maybe my favorite book is her first. Daring Do and The Quest For The Sapphire Statue. It's the one that got me hooked in the first place. IT'S UNDENIABLY, UNQUESTIONABLY, UNPUTDOWNABLE!!

YAY CAKE!! :lol:  Well I guess my favorite cake would have to be chocolate. I just eat it all the time. With some pink frosting on top, ooh YUMMY!! *well it's the one I've seen her eat the most*

I sure do love me some apples. But I really LOVE apple pies and apple fritters. I could eat 'em all the time.

Of course all of my designs are simply fabulous  :D But my favorite just has to be my Grand Galloping Gala dress. I looked just like a princess if I do say so myself!

Hmm, I really love bunny rabbits but I always have a special place for butterflies. After all they are my cutie mark, and they rescued me after I fell when I first came down from Cloudsdale. They are the ones I see most commonly too. So I guess my common animal would just have to be butterflies.

WELL IT'S AMAZING!! I get to help ponies bake treats and start fires for their homes, and it gives me something to show off to Rarity. I bet Rarity loves a man who can breathe fire.

Hmm I don't know if I have a favorite muffin. Just a regular one, brown and soft, it's the one you always see me with maybe banana nut.  :muffins: *I actually don't know what flavor muffin Derpy is always seen with, it's brown so maybe banana nut*

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 1

this one is to my favorite pony applejack :3

so applejack, in the japanese version of MLP FiM you seem to hate mushrooms.

why is that? or do the japanese just have it entirely wrong and you don't hate mushrooms at all?

(edited)

Dear Rarity:

In my old job, I used to do tailoring. It was something I always thought as feminine so I never really told anyone that was something I did at work. That's just me though. Since you're a seamstress/fashion designer, what is your viewpoint on guys that do tailoring/fashion designing? 

Well darling, I definitely don't see anything wrong with it. There are plenty of famous male designers out there, take Hoity Toity for example. Tailoring is also something I see men do alot, so don't worry about it. It's not something to be embarassed about. I do love a man who works with fashion like me, even if it's just tailoring.  :D

Fluttershy I love your animals they seem very nice. Here's my play... Later...

And they all lived happily ever after... For they thought, that's just my first play I plan to make sequels. I hope you liked it

Oh my goodness, it was wonderful. I really enjoyed hearing it. You are really good at writing plays, isn't he friends? *all the animals nod*  ;) 

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 1

Dis's baman

Piderman cood not be hear toodae becuze he hab to make shur Tuba ate all da cakes, but he shud get here by Toobsday.

Why are yuw ponyis awlay sabe da wurld?

hello sweetie belle

my question is: after hearing your songs with the cmc, don't you think you girl's talent lies in music? i mean with your great singing voices you girls could very well be successful and have a good following. actually, if you were to get in with the right ponies you could hit it off right now.

That's a great idea!! Hey girls, maybe we could get our Cutie Marks as singers. But I'm not gonna be lead singer, I don't feel comfortable singing alone in front of a crowd. All of us should sing another song together in front of everyone, but better than our theme song.

Well I have a question for none other than Pinkie Pie!

img-1641662-1-pinkie_pie_by_mihaaaa-d3lk

Yeah that was predictable...

Anyways! So Pinkie Pie, I love you, will you marry me? how did you feel about Twilight being a alicorn princess? 

Here's another one, is it true that no matter what, you always welcome any newcomer to ponyville? How do you always manage to fine them? :blink:

I think it's so COOL! One of my best friends is A PRINCESS!!  :lol: I feel so happy for her!!

Yup, I ALWAYS welcome new friends to Ponyville, just to make them feel at home. I'm always walking around Ponyville, and if I see a new face I go right up to them introduce myself and sing a random song out of nowhere. INSTANT FRIENDS!!  :lol: 

this one is to my favorite pony applejack :3

so applejack, in the japanese version of MLP FiM you seem to hate mushrooms.

why is that? or do the japanese just have it entirely wrong and you don't hate mushrooms at all?

*I looked up something about Japanese FIM and yeah it appears that in Applebuck Season AJ hates mushrooms.*

I don't really have nothin against mushrooms. I never said I hated em. Yeah I think them Japanese folk got it wrong with the translation.  :huh:  *seriously there's no episode that proves that AJ hates mushrooms, that was just something that was probably falsely translated*

Rainbow Dash have you tried basketball (sorry couldn't come up with pony version) it's really fun

*One of the jerks who bullied Dash in Sonic Rainboom, the light brown pegasus, has three basketballs for a cutie mark, so I assume ponies play basketball.*

Oh yeah I've played before. IT'S SUPER FUN!! I always win. Maybe you and I can play a couple rounds one of these days.  B) 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Pink Mist, on 10 Jul 2013 - 2:02 PM, said:

Oh and sure you can have a hug friend. img-1639725-2-wink.png

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Evening Princess Luna:

It is an honor that I may have an audience with one of such regard and, if i may, cuteness. now, out of curiosity when i heard your song Daylight's End, i sense that Nightmare Moon still fights to try and take control again. do you fear that she may come back or is she forever banished? what say you, princess.

Edited by DR Leper Lupinstein

(edited)

Okay I have another for Pinkie Pie! Because why not?

So Pinkie Pie, how are you about relationships?

What qualities and attributes do you look towards to most when seeking a special somepony.?

I knew I would return and ask this question eventually....don't judge. lol

Edited by Dsanders17

Hey Dashie did you know that you are by far the cutest most awesome pony in all of Equestria? We should totally hang out some time! :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

Dis's baman

Piderman cood not be hear toodae becuze he hab to make shur Tuba ate all da cakes, but he shud get here by Toobsday.

Why are yuw ponyis awlay sabe da wurld?

Yes I could understand what you put, hi Batman (Baman)

Well if we want to live in a safe, carefree Equestria we need to stop any villain who tries to attack.

Hey, twilight! Have you ever played bookworm adventures?

You spell words to kill enemies! Your smarts shall help!

No I haven't, but I would very much like to play. Sounds fun, I'm glad you thought of me.  ^_^ 

Fluttershy also I'd like to reainact... Later... To be or not to... I forget the rest

Oooh Hamlet, such a nice play! Thank you so much for sharing it with me and my friends. You really have a gift for that.  ;) 

(edited)

Dashie am i allowed to have a hug and come with you to prank and visit the Wonderbolts tomorrow?

Derpy I still wanna hang out with you!!!! NOOOOOOOO *cries*

Princess Luna, am i best student (plz be yes!!!) ?

Sure we can hang. I'D LOVE TO START PRANKING PEOPLE, AND SEE THE WONDERBOLTS!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Oh no problem friend, we can still hang out. What do you want to do?  :muffins: 

Of course you are best student, you are my only student, and have me proud. 

Fluttershy I'm sad can I have a hug pleas? :blush: :blush: :blush:

OH I don't like seeing my friends sad. Come here, of course I'll give you a hug!  ;) 

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Evening Princess Luna:

It is an honor that I may have an audience with one of such regard and, if i may, cuteness. now, out of curiosity when i heard your song Daylight's End, i sense that Nightmare Moon still fights to try and take control again. do you fear that she may come back or is she forever banished? what say you, princess.

Thou must not worry my loyal subject, Nightmare Moon is no longer. At first I did put up a small struggle, but now I feel cured. I have made friends, and my subjects love me, I fear my old self no longer!

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 1

Okay I have another for Pinkie Pie! Because why not?

So Pinkie Pie, how are you about relationships?

What qualities and attributes do you look towards to most when seeking a special somepony.?

I knew I would return and ask this question eventually....don't judge. lol

Well in a special somepony I hope to find someone who's just like me!!  :lol:  Who's SUPER NICE and loves to makes friend, oh and PARTY!! Somepony who will make me feel special too I guess. :)

Spike,

How did it feel being a dog for a little while?

Well it sure felt kind of weird, always scratching my ears, but the dog treats were DELICIOUS!! Plus Rarity called me ADORABLE, and SCRATCHED MY EARS!! I felt SO HAPPY!!

Big Macintosh,

How did it feel being a dog for a little while?

Don't really remember much, but it felt weird. EEYUP!!

Hey Dashie did you know that you are by far the cutest most awesome pony in all of Equestria? We should totally hang out some time! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Wow, glad you think that way of me. Sure we can totally hang.  B) 

@, yah, but dosn't Qwestra habs an armee?

Yes but like with Queen Chrysalis there are some enemies that are just too strong for the Royal Guard to take care of. Only The Element of Harmony can defeat those powerful foes!! 

• Brohoof 1

Well in a special somepony I hope to find someone who's just like me!! :lol: Who's SUPER NICE and loves to makes friend, oh and PARTY!! Somepony who will make me feel special too I guess. :)

Well it sure felt kind of weird, always scratching my ears, but the dog treats were DELICIOUS!! Plus Rarity called me ADORABLE, and SCRATCHED MY EARS!! I felt SO HAPPY!!

How did it feel having fur?

Don't really remember much, but it felt weird. EEYUP!!

Wow, glad you think that way of me. Sure we can totally hang. B)

Yes but like with Queen Chrysalis there are some enemies that are just too strong for the Royal Guard to take care of. Only The Element of Harmony can defeat those powerful foes!!