Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

punk/goth ponies?

H.P.Lovecolt24

I found this pic online (hope its ok if I upload it on here) and i have to ask? is this a real thing Hasbro is doing? it looks like Pinkie Pies added a little splash of punk and or goth to her look, if so I approve  ;). what dose everypony else think of this?

Honestly its things like this that make me love Hasbro.

post-17970-0-54821100-1374100860.jpg

Wow. I'm not too sure if a fan just dyed that or a fan made it on Etsy or something, but that is impressive! I wish I had that! D: It's cute! :3

It looks cool, (even though that black goes horribly with the pink) but I'm pretty sure that it was just a normal toy that had it's hair died by a brony. I don't think Hasbro would want to do that with their toys.

Sorry for being a joy killer here, but why treat punk and goth as the same thing? They are two completely different things. Punks and Goths share nothing in common

post-1320-0-44013600-1374102982_thumb.jpg

It's a completely legit toy just hitting the shelves. And I'm glad that Hasbro is making special edition ponies. Show accuracy is great and all, but releasing the same toy over and over again gets boring fast.

attachicon.gifgothpie.JPG

It's a completely legit toy just hitting the shelves. And I'm glad that Hasbro is making special edition ponies. Show accuracy is great and all, but releasing the same toy over and over again gets boring fast.

Well, I'll be.

I guess it's cool, but I still prefer the normal colors. That color scheme doesn't fit Pinkie Pie's character that well.

sweet! i really like them i'm hoping they all get this treatment and not just Pinkie Pie. its a really cool variation. granted i love the originals just as much but its nice to see them taken in this direction just a little bit.

I like the new look but I wish that they would release more pony figures on other new characters instead of just the mane 6. I'd love to see a new black pony being released as I find that black, green and silver pony figures are rare.

Thats a cool idea. they could exsplore this route with an all new group of characters insted of giveing the mane 6 a makeover every so offten.

i'd like a Villan line (i know wishfull thinking). or at least a more show accurat Chryasilis, Id buy King Sombra too just to put next to my Megatron ^_^.