request shop Champion RD92's Signature Request Thread

Champion RD92

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Size - Regular (600x100)

Images - Beatnik Rarity | Twilight Reading

Background - Some combination of blue and white, maybe sort of icy-like? Whatever you think looks good.

Text - Frostgage

Font - I'm cool with pretty much any font. Again, whatever you think works.

Other - If possible, I'd like Rarity on the left, Twilight on the right and the text in the middle. If the Rarity image is too tall, you can leave out the bottom of her legs.

Sorry for being so picky. I really appreciate this. :)

Could you make me a new signature, whenever you get the chance? I tried finding a good picture on GIS, but nothing really jumped out at me. All I'd really like is a sort of excited-looking Pinkie Pie and the words "Ooooh! Something Floaty!" Maybe a couple balloons? 

Well here's what I was thinking:

Left side, dude from my avatar. (If you need a reference image I can provide one)

On the right, Ten Thousand Fists album cover, the Disturbed guy. Just a close-up of his face and hood would be fine methinks.

Not picky about the background but something that wouldn't look too garish with the two.

In the center somewhere that doesn't cover up the faces: "I know what it means to burn. That's how I begin to learn." If you can fit it in. Same thing about the font as the background. Not picky, just nothing that stands out too much.

I really hope I'm not asking too much with this. It feels like it's a lot. :lol:

Well here's what I was thinking:

Left side, dude from my avatar. (If you need a reference image I can provide one)

On the right, Ten Thousand Fists album cover, the Disturbed guy. Just a close-up of his face and hood would be fine methinks.

Not picky about the background but something that wouldn't look too garish with the two.

In the center somewhere that doesn't cover up the faces: "I know what it means to burn. That's how I begin to learn." If you can fit it in. Same thing about the font as the background. Not picky, just nothing that stands out too much.

I really hope I'm not asking too much with this. It feels like it's a lot. :lol:

Lol, I'll try my best, but it's gonna be pretty difficult. I'll try to get it done as soon as I can.

No rush, my friend. I know I'm asking for quite a lot with this one.

If I had any idea what I was doing I'd probably have tried to do it myself. Sadly, I know nothing about anything with sigs. :P

Edited by Discordian