Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst way to die in your opinion? And how would you rather die.

MLP Moth

I've heard radiation poisoning is pretty bad and all the other stuff that happens that doesn't kill you instantly from a nuclear bomb. Also being trampled to death sound pretty bad. 

Although if I were to die it should be from a Guillotine (a sharp one) or old age. 

((This thread is so devilishly good, I love it!))

You guys are so darn morbid. How do you even get these ideas in your mind?

All I could think of when I saw the topic title was either dying young, or dying completely lonely. I don't care to think about the most morbid ways we could possibly die, because they aren't very likely to happen to us... But dying young, that's something that is a lot more possible than we realize, and let me tell you it's very sad to see your future sapped away like that.

• Brohoof 2

Being suffocated to death by a green anaconda. Imagine Getting a 30 feet, 550 lb. reptile coiling around your body and there's no way you can overpower it. You'll get the life choked out of you then you'll be swallowed whole by one of the most beautiful creatures in the world. :|

Alone. That´s all.

Okay, there are horrible ways to die, but I don´t wanna waste my fantasy on that.

If I die, I just don´t want to be alone (I don´t mean that like other people should die at the same time or something weird, and I´m not afraid of death itself, though I´m afraid of pain... logically, just being left all alone to die, that is one of the worst things I can imagine)

• Brohoof 1

The worst i can imagine is being dragged by a car.

Could you even imagine the pain you'd feel?!

Then being dragged and burning your skin on the road.

OUCH!

That sounds like a slow and painful death!

Those are the worst kind!!

I would rather die of suffocation,drowning,or heart attack.

• Brohoof 1

the worst way to die for me would be to never die. immortality is not worth it unless I could somehow control the minds of millions and wage a war of unification against the entire planet. Uniting us all under a single banner. But, since that is highly unlikely to happen I simply wish to die from natural causes, preferably some freak accident causing instant death. Maybe at around the age of 45-50. I don't want to be any older than that.

Here's a terrible way of dying, but it is really unlikely.

First you are skinned completely and then you are dumped in boiling water. If you haven't suffered enough, your body is taken out and you get thrown into a pit of lions where you are slowly chewed to pieces. To prevent you from dying any faster, your head is protected by a powerful metal alloy so they'll have to eat your limbs first....and then you'll die.

No preference. We'll see.

Good God....I felt pain from just reading that.

Anyways, after lots of time thinking about it, and seeing what all the posters here said, I'd have to go with loneliness. I mean as some posters said, it is the worst way to die logically and mentally speaking.

Loneliness is horrible. If I died, I rather not be in a condition of isolation and hopelessness, knowing that there isn't any soul around other than whatever is killing me and myself.

So mentally and emotionally speaking, loneliness would be the worst and most heartbreaking way to die.

• Brohoof 1

Being drawn and quartered is horrible, but to be fair, that really isn't done anymore (thank goodness...)

I guess I'm going with drowning. The mental anguish is why I think drowning would be the scarriest. Imagine paddling to the surface from under 80+ feet of water as fast as you can and realizing half way up that you're not going to make it. Your lungs are screaming for you to breathe in, but you cant. It really is a scary scenario.

As for how id like do die, it's immortality or bust! (Old age)

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I have died once (trelele not you!!!), so I guess the worst thing is to not die. Immortality must be boring. :/

But I don't like to suffer anyway. I don't want to drown again, or be hung, or die from any painful disease.

I'd like a slow and painless death, probably in my sleep, or lost of blood.

And I swear (pinie swear), that if I ever have alzheimer, I die. It must be a terrible thing for my family. (and myself)

Good God....I felt pain from just reading that.

Anyways, after lots of time thinking about it, and seeing what all the posters here said, I'd have to go with loneliness. I mean as some posters said, it is the worst way to die logically and mentally speaking.

Loneliness is horrible. If I died, I rather not be in a condition of isolation and hopelessness, knowing that there isn't any soul around other than whatever is killing me and myself.

So mentally and emotionally speaking, loneliness would be the worst and most heartbreaking way to die.

I was actually going to post something like that, but then I thought this topic was more about how one is dying, not the status of their lives as they die. But yes, loneliness must be horrible while dying....*so is dying single*

• Brohoof 1

I thinking being tortured to death would be the absolute worst way to go. not only are you going to die, but someone us getting off on it :S kinda creepy and sick

The way I would want to do is just a simple instant death. Like impaled in the brain, or dying in my sleep.

Dying of having your flesh slowly deteriorated by Brown Recluse venom is pretty disturbing because I have a much older friend who was in the army who had his leg amputated because if he didn't he would've died. The venom from it is made to rot the flesh of whatever it bites. Dying of seeing something so adorable is the BEST way.

Having someone throw a toaster in your swimming pool. What would be worse is if there was a song currently playing by Bob Dylan.

"I went to the pool

Where all the terrorists swim!

I took out my toaster . . .

. . . AND THEN I THREW IT IN!"

Left, right, left, left, right, kill! Good times, good times.

To have somebody you love betray you and slowly kill you in the worst possible way imaginable. I want my death to be quick and painless without much emotional distress either. Probably something I wouldn't suspect. 

I haven't read all of the opinions yet but kudos to anyone who has already stated this.

Space, and by that I mean you're helpless once you're in motion and have no kind of propulsion to get you back to where ever you are. Think about it from the perspective of the ISS, suddenly asteroid hits the station and you're sent flying out into the universe at a rate of 17,000MPH (28,000KPH) you'll float away, watching the remains of the ISS grow smaller and smaller until earth is the only thing you can see. It is pure silence, you can only hear the sound your body makes and that alone is strong enough to make anyone go insane after only a couple of minutes. This is all assuming you have enough oxygen to even go insane because then it's just a wait for death as you slowly suffocate within your own suit.

I don't want to be an astronaut anymore.

Edited by Guest

(Warning, this may sound too gruesome for some people to read.)

In the book, "The Hammer and the Cross", there was this captured king (can't remember his name), who had his stomach cut opened. One of the vikings took the king's small intestine and attached one end of it to a pole. The king was forced to walk around the pole until his entire intestines were pulled out. If the king tried to stop walking, he would be branded with hot iron rods, forcing him to continue walking until he died.

I want to die fighting for the higher good in an epic battle, best a spacebattle. But, if lives continues to go along like I suppose it could, maybe I will die from committing suicide...

The worst ways may be all those horrors like insane torture by sick psychopaths in positions of power, suffering to death from several sicknesses, drowning, burning to death etc.

Edited by Space Warrior