Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Casual Baltimare RP.

Fender

(edited)

HALLO, Kaz reporting in! I'll be your friendly moderator and I might get involved with the story line at certain points (: Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to either kill me or do something freaky.

Edited by Kaz
  • Brohoof 1

U-Um, if you don't mind, I would love to join this RP, if it comes alive at any moment. I would also love to help out/moderate, but that's your decision OwO

HALLO, Kaz reporting in! I'll be your friendly moderator and I might get involved with the story line at certain points (: Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to either kill me or do something freaky.

A friendly moderator? Reminds me of spiderman o3o

I would love to join, and my OC link is in my signature. It's not leaving for a while OwO

• Brohoof 2

Ah... A casual, smooth, slice-of-life RP... It's just so tempting. I'm in. :3

I'll be using my new OC, Poison Puppet, for now because I kinda want to polish him a little bit. But if we happen to have a shortage of mares when the spots are filled, then I can switch characters it if you want.

• Brohoof 1

I would also love to help out/moderate,

The offer is appreciated, but at the moment I think 2 is enough. If I have a need for another, sure. :3

But if we happen to have a shortage of mares when the spots are filled, then I can switch characters it if you want.

Fully up to you, cheers. :3

The offer is appreciated, but at the moment I think 2 is enough. If I have a need for another, sure. :3

Um, ok, I think that would be fine OwO

At the very least, I hope this RP goes on almost infinitely, as there isn't a direct plot or storyline. It's a perfect RP for a perfect stallion as me OwO

• Brohoof 2

Alright guys and gals, I'll start the RP as soon as we have 8 players, so if there's anyone else who is interested who you might be able to introduce to this, please do! :3

I just realized... Two of our participants have the exact same cutie mark. mlp-rd-shock.png

Also, I have a question... Can people use two OC's of theirs simultaneously, or is it just one character per person?

• Brohoof 1

I just realized... Two of our participants have the exact same cutie mark. mlp-rd-shock.png

Also, I have a question... Can people use two OC's of theirs simultaneously, or is it just one character per person?

Heh, and one of those is mine. x] I see that his is about singing though, which my character can't sing at all, just like I can't, so we're still good with that. x3

• Brohoof 3

I just realized... Two of our participants have the exact same cutie mark.

But...but...*gasps* *breathes deeply* They're different colored! And symbolize different things! @-@

Can people use two OC's of theirs simultaneously, or is it just one character per person?

Only one, I'd say, for balance.

• Brohoof 1

Heh, and one of those is mine. x] I see that his is about singing though, which my character can't sing at all, just like I can't, so we're still good with that. x3

But...but...*gasps* *breathes deeply* They're different colored! And symbolize different things! @-@

Yeah, I know that. I just thought it may be kinda funny when they meet each other and notice the particular similarities~ :P

• Brohoof 2

I would like to at least try out one RP sometime, but I'm also concerned because this would be my first official one (I tried making one a while ago but realized I didn't know what I was doing) I don't have an oc currently but I could have one soon. I would like to join but, if you're only looking for people who know what their doing I'm fine with finding a simpler RP.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to at least try out one RP sometime, but I'm also concerned because this would be my first official one (I tried making one a while ago but realized I didn't know what I was doing) I don't have an oc currently but I could have one soon. I would like to join but, if you're only looking for people who know what their doing I'm fine with finding a simpler RP.

I have no problem with someone being new to the RP business, but you will need an OC, definitely, might wanna get it before we run out of space here. :3

As If you have the same cutie mark as me! That has actually made my day so much (: I can't wait to bring this up in the RP!

• Brohoof 1

As If you have the same cutie mark as me! That has actually made my day so much (: I can't wait to bring this up in the RP!

Oh, I agree. Especially with how my character's personality should lead him to react. xD It should be quite the interesting encounter!

• Brohoof 1

I'll join this one. I shall use my OC (link in my signature) called Pondah. This is the first time I've done an SOL with him but I should work things out.

• Brohoof 1

@,  @,

Welcome you two! I guess this would mean it's time for me to start the actual RP, hope everyone's ready!

Ready as I'll ever be! (which is basically never OwO)

But...If there's 16 ponies, and only 2 mods...actually, that works fine, unless Kaz can't moderate anymore. That'll be a bummer.

Anyways, good luck fellow ponies~

• Brohoof 1

Ready as I'll ever be! (which is basically never OwO)

But...If there's 16 ponies, and only 2 mods...actually, that works fine, unless Kaz can't moderate anymore. That'll be a bummer.

Anyways, good luck fellow ponies~

Maybe If I am away (which I believe I am this coming weekend) then you could take over for the days I am away? (: Just a suggestion

Maybe If I am away (which I believe I am this coming weekend) then you could take over for the days I am away? (: Just a suggestion

So...like a Temp-Mod, or a Sub-Mod for when someone is gone.

That's a great idea, now let's just hope I'm not away too >~<

-hugs Kaz-