Choose 4 superpowers. Would you be a villain or hero?

MLP Moth

(edited)

I would say hero but, I will kill anyone that tries to kill me. And kill for the world.

1. Supermans flying abilities( high and as fast as I want including space without oxygen tank)

2. The force

3. Invisibilty

4. If any of you guys seen fullmetal alchemist the Ultimate Shield.

I would fly into space crash down after I break the sound barrier several times coming down. Land in a middle of a battlefield epicly and destroy every enemy around me.

Edited by Rarity_Luna

1. Time Control

2. Gravity Control

3. Energy Control

4. Omni Perseption

I can be your hero and you can call me GOD, favorite superhero of mankind since -7000 BC

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay I get this. Hero always, but death is a last resort. Powers are the following.

-the flash: the speed force.

-superman: ability to survive any where.

-spider man 2099: accelerated vision.

-travel thru the multiverse. No world is barred from me.

Edited by Mr. Critical

Lets see... I'd be a hero because i'm to nice to be evil. :P

-Having the force would be awesome

-How about Super sayian powers xD. those are pretty powerful ;P. If that doesn't work then just flying I guess.

-Super speed

-Invisibility.

Telekensis to the point i could stop projectiles in flight

Flight

Expert strategist able to make split second decisions on best course of action and able to plan at 20 steps ahead my enemy

Last but not least extreme hack skills

Would be good but dont cross me or i'll destroy tyour cred with my hacking skills

My four super powers would be as followed:

1) Inhuman Intelligence (Think Tony Stark)
2) Insanity

3) Immortality

4) Teleportation

At the end of the day I'll follow the route of a Villain. Now you may think I'm crazy WANTING to be insane but think about it... queenchrysalis.png?7

"Chaos will always triumph over order. It is the way of things."   -Hexadecimal, ReBoot (1997)

• Brohoof 1

I could be a hero. :3

My powers would be:

1): Transparency,

2): Telekinesis,

3) Strength/Stealth,

4) Invisibility.

I'm practically a ninja. :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

-Matter Control: Being able to change, shape, or create matter.

-Spatial Transfer-ency: Fancy version of teleportation. 

I got it in two, did I win? lol

I'd be a hero, I suppose.  I mean, I'd be off traveling the universe making planets habitable so I wouldn't have time to do anything on earth.  I'd be a hero in the sense I'd be helping with overpopulation.  I'd probably take care of a few things like patching up the atmosphere, removing all the pollution.  I change my mind, I want one more power.

-Future Sight: Seeing into the future.

I'd use that to find cures for illnesses, and technology to help advance society.

After it's all said and done, I think I'll have me a home on Pluto.  That is of course after I make Pluto a planet and tell the brainiacs to change their books again.  I'll settle down, go into retirement and live out the rest of my life.  Ooh, that reminds me!

-Immortality: Live forever.

Well, looks like I used four after all >.<

Edited by Night Shadow

I would use my powers for good rather than evil. 

My four powers would be:

• Increased Defensive Attributes
  • Increased Reaction Timing
  • Increased Agility and Mobility
  • Increased Perception

I'm not too original, unfortunately. I mostly would want to have superhuman abilities.

When I say increased Defensive Attributes, I mean being able to take a few swords, bullets, and falling from heights and be able to fight decently.

When I say increased Agility and Mobility, I want to be able to run fairly quickly, jump much higher, be able to run on walls, and all of that cool stuff.

1) The power to cause a cup of coffee to materialize to my hand

2) Flying

3) The Super Soldier serum

4) SPIRAL POWER!!!!!

I'd probably try to be a superhero, I don't really have a reason to be a villain

First off, I'd be a hero, because being bad sounds... bad.

My powers:

Flight (Does not require atmosphere)

Extreme Survivability (Be able to withstand falling from great heights, shrug off bullets, able to go extended times without air, extreme temperature resistance, immune to disease, etc.)

Control Over Matter (Kind of like telekinesis, able to move thing with my mind, and also able to rearrange atoms and/or their subatomic components to make stuff out of anything)

Enhanced Cognitive Abilities (Think faster, able to know more, process more data, learn faster, etc.)

I would use my abilities to:

Go to space

Advance Civilization

Invent stuff

Make stuff (Like food for poor people)

Be better than Bear Grylls at surviving

Be able to finish homework faster!

Ability to Teleport.

Ability to Reappear Alive Nearby Immediately After Dying.

Eternal Youth.

Ability to Take One's Life with a Single Thought.

Obviously Villain. What good could taking lives do, except in the pursuit of becoming pure evil?

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably be a villian or an anti-hero. For me I probably would do what I felt like which would get me in to trouble more times than not probably. But if I was needed by someone I cared about I would be there in a heartbeat. I would choose the power of flight, teleportation, the ability to travel through different dimensions at will, and Invisibility.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's so hard to pick even 4 superpowers it's still not enough. I need 4 more in addition to my previous 4.

5. Immortality

6. Ability to clean any pollution(in my opinion air pollution worst kind of pollution)

7. Time control

8. Age control (make someone young to old and control my own age OF COURSE)

Edited by Rarity_Luna

(edited)

I'm surprised nopony has mentioned this yet, but I will LITERALLY be God if I had these powers. Neither hero nor villian, just God.

Okay...

1. The power to have all other powers mentioned, and all powers that will be mentioned, in this thread

2. The power to have all powers mankind's or the most advanced alien races' technological/mental prowess will ever allow.

3. The power to have all powers the current deity(s) have right now, the ones that they will have, and the ones that they had; fictional or real (God, Jesus, Vishnu, Celestia, Luna, Gaben, Notch...you name it)

4. The power to multiply any power I already have by an infinite amount  :umad: .

Edited by Fergus Mo
  • Brohoof 2

Flying

Super Speed

Elemental Magic

Telekinesis

I would be a hero. Honestly in my head, I imagine something like a cross between Rainbow Dash, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Cole MacGrath, and Isaac Clark.

(edited)

I would be a hero mainly because it's hard for me to be evil. I'm too much of a paragon to go renegade. :P

I'd be a cyborg assassin whose powers were surgically installed into the body with the mechanical parts. Nerdiness aside, my powers are as followed.

1. Telekinesis

2. Invisibility 

3. Enhanced speed

4. Enhanced agility

Edited by SmartyPants

I'm surprised nopony has mentioned this yet, but I will LITERALLY be God if I had these powers. Neither hero nor villian, just God.

Okay...

1. The power to have all other powers mentioned, and all powers that will be mentioned, in this thread

2. The power to have all powers mankind's or the most advanced alien races' technological/mental prowess will ever allow.

3. The power to have all powers the current deity(s) have right now, the ones that they will have, and the ones that they had; fictional or real (God, Jesus, Vishnu, Celestia, Luna, Gaben, Notch...you name it)

4. The power to multiply any power I already have by an infinite amount  :umad: .

Nice one  :ph34r:

It was so inspiring that I came up with a different set of powers that is more OP, and only need three:

The ability to make new abilities.

The ability to have infinite abilities.

The ability to exponentially increase any ability obtained.

It basically lets you do anything!  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

1. Ability to bend all four elements (The Avatar).
2. Energy manipulation and mastery over the flow of chi.

3. Body toughening to take damage.

4. Flight.

And I'd definitely be a hero. If I found myself with these powers, I'd certainly use them to help others.

I would only need 2.

-Live forever

-Take the all the sickness away from people.

I wanted those power since I was a 5years old, my sister told me that kids my age are dying because of sickness and we try and help them but there is little we can do. With those powers I would go to all the children's hospitals and take all their sickness, then find everyone with some kind of sickness and take it! then once I had rid the world and its people of all the sickness's, I would go and hide in a cave as far away from man kind as I could, and just sit there in the darkness in tell the end of time.

Let's see. I would have

1) A healing factor (like Deadpool)

2) Teleportation (like Deadpool)

3) Be an expert swordsman (like Deadpool)

4) Be an expert marksman (like Deadpool)

In other words, I'd like to be Deadpool. Except I would be a super hero all the way!