Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jadefire

How did you and Firefly meet?

Ah, 'tis a long tale of love, heartache, seduction, intrigue, espionage, heavy risk, and the priiize.

Actually, it was a bit more boring than that. We met after one of our wingball games back in the day, right out of college. Turned out Firefly was the BFF of the marefriend of one of my teammates, and she invited her to watch the game that day. I was freshly out of a bad breakup at the time, and my teammate wanted to introduce us to try and cheer me up.

Long story short, it didn't work. I just wasn't really into her, and nothing really came of it. About a year or two later, though, I somehow got dragged to attend one of her performances: it turned out she was part of the Cloudesdale horseracing circuit, and she. Was. The best!  I was entranced by how powerful she was, dominating the other racers, and bizzarely how graceful and nimble she was while she was doing it. She won the race by a landslide, and I knew I had to make her mine.

Later that day, I asked her out, and the rest was history.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

D-Dad? What are you doing here? I thought that you're supposed to be at Canterlot with Mom...

Yeah, Canterlot was a ...boring vacation anyway, so it got cut short. I hear Saddle Arabia is nice this time of year, though.

confidence got it anything else.

Umm...I dunno, really. Give it your best shot, and here's hoping nothing bad happens to you.

Edited by Bifrost

she must be very dangerous. I like it. She must be fun. I am a monster hunter so I can handle what she can do.

...are you trying to "hunt" my daughter? If that's the case, than I don't think you're really her type.

Did somepony ever tell you that Rainbow Dash went to Earth and has a story about her?

EDIT: LOL to the thread.

Um...no?

Oh wait, is that about that book Dash told me about, where she went to this Urf place and got adopted by a hairless gorilla-looking alien who talked like a pony? I never actually got around to reading it, but I heard it was weird.

Whatever happened in books, I'm pretty sure my daughter has never really left Equestria, unless by "Earth" you mean somewhere dominated by Earth Ponies. In which case yeah, but some crazy earth pony tried to cut off her wings as part of some weird literal pony equality movement. That was barbaric.

I knew you were gunna say that. No no thats my cutie mark. I don't hunt ponies. I'm just saying I can handle anything.

In any case, good luck. I'll be sure to send flowers to your next of kin.

your funny. I really want to know more about the father who raised the queen of awesome.

Well, that's why my daughter made me start this ask thread! Ask away! :3

so what do you like to do?

Well, for starters, I like sunsets and long walks along the beach.

Or, more seriously, I read a lot, try to catch up on what's going on around town. Lately, I've been meaning to try to join a small-scale wingball team at the local rec center to get out of this rut I'm in, but I haven't found the time yet. :\

Sound peaceful Have you spend time with Rainbow. I heard you mentioned Saddle Arabia. Its a great place if you ignore the heat. we could go sight seeing I could show you around.

(edited)

Your daughter just pranked me. Now all my documents are destroyed.

You need to her under control.

You sure it was my Dashie? She's not usually mean-spirited and destructive like this.

Alright, I'll go talk to her and her under control. She's grown up and on her own now, but that's no excuse for doing ...whatever it was that she apparently did to you. I apologize for her behavior.

Quick question, though. Are you like...half-banana? 

@Rainbow Dad:

What's the worst time you ever got sick?

- Ganaram Inukshuk (found the rainbow throwing-up scene)

That's...a very good question. I think the worst was...probably when Dashie was about 8. I ate a little bit of rainbow out of the rainbow vats at the factory to see if there was anything wrong with it, (as there was something slightly off about the colors). Turned out that batch was horribly defective, and I got food poisoning really badly. Gods, they even had to pump my stomach at the hospital too. 

I had to spend an entire week at the hospital, too. A little bit of whatever was wrong with the rainbow got into my bloodstream and so didn't get out when they pumped my stomach. It wasn't life-threatening, but still.

Easily one of the most horrible weeks of my life.

Edited by Bifrost

(edited)

what is your wife like

Ah, moi petite chou-fleur. She was a wild and spunky one, that's for sure. When I said I married a mare who was more man than I was, I wasn't kidding. And I'm not even all that feminine.

Firefly was strong, brash, and very strong willed, much like our daughter, though not as stubborn. She was strong and a good athlete, but still kept plenty of her own feminine charm. She had almost an unlimited energy to her, not hyper, but she was always strong and never seemed to tire out.

Heh. A lot of ponies who knew me were surprised I fell for her, considering she was almost the exact opposite from my ex.

Edited by Jadefire

Ah, moi petite chou-fleur. She was a wild and spunky one, that's for sure. When I said I married a mare who was more man than I was, I wasn't kidding. And I'm not even all that feminine.

Firefly was strong, brash, and very strong willed, much like our daughter, though not as stubborn. She was strong and a good athlete, but still kept plenty of her own feminine charm. She had almost an unlimited energy to her, not hyper, but she was always strong and never seemed to tire out.

Heh. A lot of ponies who knew me were surprised I fell for her, considering she was almost the exact opposite from my ex.

Wow firefly are exactly alike.

who was your ex.

Wow firefly are exactly alike.

who was your ex.

Oh he was nothing- *blushes* I mean she SHE was nopony important. Just some pony I knew back in college.

HE!?! I don't want judge so what was the other pony like

It was a "she", I swear. <_<,  >_>

Anyway, she was just a unicorn I knew in college. Blue fur, dark blue mane, laid back, a bit of an intellectual. I was attending college in Canterlot at the time, since I needed a few classes for my degree in Wumbology that weren't offered in Cloudesdale. We met when I needed a tutor for a class I was having a hard time with.

We saw each other for a couple semesters, until I got a sports scholarship and decided to change my major. I moved back to Cloudesdale, and we contintued to see each other for a couple months after. But...well, we couldn't keep a long-distance relationship going. We had a couple big fights, and eventually decided to go our seperate ways.

That was years ago. I don't know what really happened since then, but I hear he has a wife and and a couple kids now. I-I mean, she has a wife and a-er, I mean she has a husband and...

*blushes* Can we move on to the next question now?

@Rainbow Dad:

Did you ever wet the bed?

- Ganaram Inukshuk (is absolutely bonkers)

Not since middle school. Can't say that I have. Rainbow Dash, on the other hoof...

Nah, I shouldn't say. That wouldn't be nice. x3