Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Safari's Vector Request Thing

Armin

Please specify wheather you want the picture you have provided to be vectored or describe/provide a picture that you would like your character to be in. Requests without this will not be accepted until you do so.
Hi everyone! I'm doing requests just in case none of you got that from the title. I will be doing vectors of ponies, canon or oc alike! Yay!
(I didn't do my avatar, but I'm in the middle of making one.)
Examples:
img-1694448-1-uYlWVpc.png
Cuppie Cake, @@slimmyjimjim, 's OC (I hope you don't mind me posting this here, I will remove it if you do.)
S4 animatics vectors:

Waiting list:
Rascal61
Spiritual Nightmare

Finished:

Rascal61 sMBMEfg.png

Edited by Safari

I would love to request my OC stardust before you get totally swamp with requests because you are an amazing vecter-er.

Here's her page if you want a good description :http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r4020

And I'll leave a couple of refernces here for you, but could you please look at her page for her proper looks, these seem a bit... kind for her.

post-15259-0-69777800-1373363990.jpg
post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg

(edited)

I would love to request my OC stardust before you get totally swamp with requests because you are an amazing vecter-er.

Here's her page if you want a good description :http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r4020

And I'll leave a couple of refernces here for you, but could you please look at her page for her proper looks, these seem a bit... kind for her.

I'll get onto this right away, and thank you very much for the compliment! I'm not always fond of alicorns but yours is too cute to dislike! I'll edit the op once I'm finished! Is there any pose you want or do you want me to vector the picture on her roleplay page?

Edited by Safari

Hello Safari! (Your name reminds me of the search engine, which brings back bad memories o-o)

I would love it if you did a vector on both of my OCs? Of course, if you can't do both/one, that's fine, darling.

The OCs are in my signature, but since I'm a dear/sir, I am going to post the pictures+the links, okay darling?

Lightning Chaser

Darky

PS: Yes I made these with generators but PFFT whatever o-o

PSS: I really love the vectors you already have done! Keep on doing great Safari!

Is there any pose you want or do you want me to vector the picture on her roleplay page?

If you want you can vector that image but if you want to do something with her go ahead, just something that not 'cute' :mellow:

Yours look really cool!

I'll take a request if it's cool.

My OC is in the link under my signature, I'll drop some references for help.

As for a pose, can you make something like this?

crystal_rarity_by_memershnick-d6c0pry.pnThank you!

Reference:

cool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jpserious_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6d2xi2

So... yeah. I'm here mainly because all other Vector Request Shops are flooded with requests. However, I found this one and... Well, considering the number of replies, I didn't expect the example vector to be that good. Because it's REALLY good. Anyway, the request.

I would like for you to vector my OC, which is right here:

post-13377-0-80454300-1375496867_thumb.png

But, since it is a vector, I wish for a custom pose. Like this one here:

132408__safe_vector_comet%2Btail_artist-

Thanks in advance! :D

@, I won't be able to upload yours until either tomorrow or Monday as I had started it on my Grandfathers' computer, but I'll get the other requests done for now, so if I upload others before yours I apologize.

(edited)

@,

Finished! Sorry that it took a while, I've been busy being awesome doing stuff. Anywho, I did the picture in her roleplay page because I found it easy enough. So... Here it is!

sMBMEfg.png

EDIT;; Two seconds after upload I realized I forgot her cutie mark... Do you have a better image for it than in the picture I used? Really sorry, my mistake!  :blush:

Edited by Safari

I don't have a cutie mark yet, but can you make me a cloud cutie mark on your vector?

img-1720752-1-tupJp9f.png

I don't want exactly this pose

So technically I'd like a vector with a cloud cutie mark.

Thanks you! :)

Edit: What about a custom pose?

Edited by GhostPony750

Could you reserve a spot for me? I'm going to be drawing new art for my OCs soon, so I'll ask you to vector one when I'm done. Thanks in advance.

Of course I could! I have quite a few other vectors to work through too though, so by the time I'm finished maybe you'll have drawn them!

Hello Safari! (Your name reminds me of the search engine, which brings back bad memories o-o)

I would love it if you did a vector on both of my OCs? Of course, if you can't do both/one, that's fine, darling.

The OCs are in my signature, but since I'm a dear/sir, I am going to post the pictures+the links, okay darling?

Lightning Chaser

Darky

PS: Yes I made these with generators but PFFT whatever o-o

PSS: I really love the vectors you already have done! Keep on doing great Safari!

Are you, by chance, done with these yet?

Sorry if it seems that I'm rushing, bugging etc.

But I'm just a tad bit worried on it.

Don't rush with these fillers here

Are you, by chance, done with these yet?

Sorry if it seems that I'm rushing, bugging etc.

But I'm just a tad bit worried on it.

Don't rush with these fillers here

I've finished Lightning reading a scroll, but I haven't completed adding Darky to it. I can't post it now as I'm on a Kindle, but if you want the image without Darky then I'll post it tomorrow.

I've finished Lightning reading a scroll, but I haven't completed adding Darky to it. I can't post it now as I'm on a Kindle, but if you want the image without Darky then I'll post it tomorrow.

I wanted it with Darky, so I guess I'll wait until you have him done and looking over Lightning like a creep!

Fillers gah whu meow