Wake up in Bed with the avatar above you, Your reaction?

Onylex

... This is horrifying... Well, gotta be a good host... Fridge to the left, door out two floors up.

• Brohoof 1

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Get that stupid look out of your face and get out.

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Sure, you can sleep in here with me. But again, no love sucking.

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Hello again, Twilight.  :bedeyes:

Edited by Stormgiggle

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Oh god. We didn't do anything,did we?  :unsure:

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

62% of the Senate voted to allow you to stay... so you can stay.

• Brohoof 1

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

How does one cuddle a leaf hat thing?

they are olive branches the symbol of the senate and democracy. The Senate does not approve of you lack of of knowledge

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Well,whatever it is. I don't see how I could cuddle it.

Edited by Sir Godot

You look cute enough. *Cuddle*

... Why is there a horse in here, should we kick it out?

Vote: 48% yes,  51.5% No and 0.5% is Sextus who vote that we should give it a top hat.

Alright, you can stay

I have the entire roman senate in my bed!?  :blink:

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

I gladly share my bed with you. :)

• Brohoof 1

You're in no position to demand anything....slave.

I gladly share my bed with you. :)

:blush:   :squee:

Edited by Stormgiggle