Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name Help

Charcoal Embers

Ok so this is my OC Charcoal Embers.                                                                       

post-18287-0-77007000-1375581950_thumb.png

And this is him rule 63'd.

post-18287-0-60013500-1375581988.jpg

Can anyone help me think of a name for female Charcoal? I'm really bad when it comes to names.

Edited by Charcoal Embers
  • Brohoof 1

Charcoala its simple, it isn't the best, but it's a fun little name...just throwin it out there....not sayin you should use it...yep...just sayin *awkward whistle*

I really thought I replied to this topic... Did my post appear at all? Get deleted somehow? Or am I just crazy?

Oh well. If I'm not too late to help, I think Ashen Glow would be a fine name.

• Brohoof 1

What is her talent and personality like? I know I am pretty bad with names myself, but one thing that helps, is to think of what kind of name would suit the pony's talent and personality.

However I do like the name that @dsharp105 suggested. Ashen Glow, it has a nice ring to it and it does suit how she looks.

Edited by Fire Heart

What is her talent and personality like? I know I am pretty bad with names myself, but one thing that helps, is to think of what kind of name would suit the pony's talent and personality.

However I do like the name that @dsharp105 suggested. Ashen Glow, it has a nice ring to it and it does suit how she looks.

Oh alright, here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/charcoal-embers-r4028.

I probably should have put this up anyway. This might help with it. And she is female in it because that is the only picture I had at the time so...

Well...let's see here, :

• Charcoal Heart
  • Black Mist
  • Heart Smear
  • Love Dust
  • Charcoal Streak
  • Charcoal Love
  • Charcoal Fire
  • Dark Fog

Just some basic ideas.