Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you've done?

I_wesley125

And i once *facepalmed into the sea with a bike...

Tried waterdrag with my own snowmobile (an 1889 Phazer if u want to know)(btw i filled the engine with salt-water.. had to get new engine)

Added watercooling to my computer..(broke 1 videocard and two motherboards)

and there are soooo much i have done that I may not regret but think's is dumb

hehe but i can't remember all the stipid things have done thrugh the years

Edited by Working_pony

When I was 4, I decided I wanted to try walking with my eyes closed at the mall. Just like they do in cartoons. I walked right into a pillar.

Edited by Vex3d

Well, one time i decided it would be a good idea to smoke salvia.

Also, when i was much younger, i thought it would be a good idea to walk over a frozen stream. Pain ensued.

Uhm i thought it'd be a good hiding place, under an old truck cover. 3 brown recluse bites from that one.

I tried salvia and it was awesome!! But for some people it just brings out a bad reaction.

The dumbest thing I tried (knew nothing about it) was Spice/K2/SHIT. It was the worst experience of my life and lasted for hours...off of two hits. I thought my heart was going to explode.

Then about 6 months ago I got into drinking WAY too much alcohol, and said some pretty nast things to people I care much about. We talked through it, and understood it as a rough patch in my life that everone gets into, but is still something I will always regret.

And then smoking cigarettes would be next. For 21 years old I should be more healthy than I am right now, and should be able to play with my little brother outside for 20 minutes without having to take a breather. Me any my mom are going to try and quit this comming month. Should be interesting.

I once aimed a playful kick at a friend, he grabbed my leg then leg go. SOMEHOW, even after he let go, I still managed to fall backwards onto my bum. I also walked backwards in a park and fell over like a little wooden thing you balance on and (yet again) fell on my bum. Both of these occasions resulted in me not being able to sit down properly for ages.

I once stood on a log (surprise surprise) it rolled out from under me and I fell and hit the floor with my hands and hurt both my wrists. It was only a couple of days before Christmas... I COULDN'T OPEN MY PRESENTS!

Well, one time i decided it would be a good idea to smoke salvia.

Also, when i was much younger, i thought it would be a good idea to walk over a frozen stream. Pain ensued.

Uhm i thought it'd be a good hiding place, under an old truck cover. 3 brown recluse bites from that one.

I also just read that as SALIVA and was sat here thinking "How would you smoke saliva" before I actually read it properly...

• Brohoof 1

My last year of high school was odd. My entire life, everyone had known me as the quiet but nerdy kid who kept to himself and a small group of friends. Then on a complete whim, I answered a guitar class teacher's "what's your name" question with "Mitch". And for the rest of the school year, my name was "Mitch" to all but one of my professors, and all fellow students. A change in notoriety came with that as well.

The teacher who refused to know me as "Mitch" was one I had history with. He was a history teacher who hated me, for reasons I've never been completely sure of. He'd always made fun of me for my interests, and I countered by ridiculing his classes, which were always filled with bullcrap projects like coloring maps of the US and world. The entire class could be summed up as "busy work and group projects".

Then near the end of the school year, he announced an extra-credit opportunity. Three students were selected to be part of a group which would evaluate students who had been drafted, and decide if they were fit for military service or not. When the teacher asked for volunteers to be in the draftee group, I knew my chance for revenge had come.

I began planing out my act immediately. I came up with an extremely hick name for myself, a backstory, and an exaggerated accent. I worked out some key things I wanted to say and do, and one week later, I was ready. I was the first called up in front of the entire class, and asked to explain why I couldn't go to war.

I introduced myself with a "hey y'all", and explained my job. "Well, I'm a carpenter, just like jesus, but I haven't been doin' much carpentin' since I accidently nailed my brother to a piece of wood. Just like jesus!" I was putting on the grimiest performance of my life, not a single person in the classroom knew what was going on, and I was loving it.

The panel, still trying to be mature in the face of my childishness, asked me why I shouldn't serve in the military. I told them it was obvious I was non-too smart, that I was an illegal immigrant from across the Canadian border, and that I had webbed feet; I placed my leg on the tall desk in front of me, my foot barely inches from the nose of one of the people on the panel. That finally pissed them off sufficiently, and they declared that I would indeed be going to war, because "it'd be better off for this country" if I wasn't in it.

I told them that they'd be sorry, and rambled some more like a drunken hillbilly as I prepared to leave my seat. Then I purposefully got my legs tangled in the chair, and fell out of the seat and onto the ground in a heap, finally drawing laughter from the previously stunned silent classroom. I'm not sure anyone ever believed me that it was intentional, but I didn't really care. The teacher pulled me aside after the rest of the class passed by uneventfully, and told me that what I'd done was not acceptable in the slightest. Then he tried to knock my entire grade in the class down to a B instead of the A which I rightfully had earned. I argued that it was unethical to mark a student's grade down do to their participation in an optional assignment, and won the battle. After that, the teacher decided he'd had enough of me, and I was sent to another history teacher for the next term.

And that is the story of how I got back at a terrible teacher by acting like a complete idiot and asshole in front of a classroom of people who previously had only known me for being quiet and drawing Sonic characters in my notebooks.

tl:dr: I win this thread.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 1

Had a girlfriend, she wasnt from here. She was from another country. We were together for 6 months. Then she went back to her country. I went QQ. Made mad studies to get scholarships and stuff so I'd move out of my country to live to her country, near her. Accomplished that. I dropped out of my own university to save up some more money/wait for my entrance to the university. Then she cheated on me.

Moral of the story. I don't like falling in love.

We had this tree in our yard where we could swing ourselves with a rope, when I got this WONDERFUL idea to try swinging without using any hands, leaving me to hold the rope in my mouth...

When I was 8 or so I rode my bike down a steep hill when only the front brake was working. What could possibly go wrong?

I stapled myself in the thumb once. Oh and I managed to stick my finger under the needle of a sewing machine. That was fun.

I have probably done a lot of stupid things in my lifetime but, thankfully, my memory is so bad I can't recall any of them now I'm trying to.

Only thing coming to mind is when I was 8 and decided to walk along the wall at school. It was only about a foot high and quite wide, but I lost my footing and fell onto the concrete playground. It was after I got up and felt dizzy that I decided to get back up on the wall, and I promptly fell right back off again, and almost threw up from the head trauma.

One night, after a long evening of classes, I came home to my apartment and decided to make macaroni and cheese. I started boiling the macaroni, and then I promptly fell asleep. I have no idea why I did this.

My sis came home from work an hour later, woke me up, and asked me why the pot on the stove was on fire.

I laugh about it now, but my stupidity almost had me killed... in an immensely hot, deliciously cheesy housefire.

• Brohoof 1

When i was 16 and had just got my car i did a a huge burnout and there was a cop in the parking lot right next to me. he didnt give me a ticket because i told him he could follow me home and arrest my parents when they killed me ^_^ jokes ftw!

• Brohoof 1

Tried to do a double front flip on concrete, skinned most of the skin on my knees, then friends had to help me walk back to his house which was 20 minutes away :|