Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you've done?

I_wesley125

What are some idiotic things that you have done?

I would wait for a train to come and i would stand on the tracks and pretend like my foot was stuck, and when he was about 50 feet off i would jump out of the way just to freak out the driver.

Me and my friends stole his dads pick up and went driving when we were 12.

Thats all i can think of ATM.

During my last day of school before leaving the country, a good (guy) friend of mine was randomly saying some things about how he was gonna miss me and stuff... I was so nervous that I just started laughing like an idiot and said (insulting) senseless things.

After that, he thought I was a moron that hated him and now he doesn't talk to me in Facebook.

:badpokerface:

Become friends with some of the people here. ho ho ho I'm so funny.

>truestory

Aside from that, I tried the cinnamon challenge once if that counts. Oh, and me and my friend had my brother shoot us with airsoft guns while we bounced on a trampoline when I was like 9 or 10. That hurt.

Aside from that, I tried the cinnamon challenge once if that counts.

That's nothing. I've done that 7 times. It killed my throat.

Um...one time, I was up in a tree, and my head hit a spider web with a crab spider on it. I started having a spasm, and I fell out of the tree and spazzed some more. Came out with some really bad scrapes and spider guts on my face.

• Brohoof 1

Well, one time i decided it would be a good idea to smoke salvia.

Also, when i was much younger, i thought it would be a good idea to walk over a frozen stream. Pain ensued.

Uhm i thought it'd be a good hiding place, under an old truck cover. 3 brown recluse bites from that one.

When I was little I got Styrofoam balls in my ears because I was 4 and stupid. Two days later my mom noticed I wasn't hearing very well and she looked inside my ears to find all of the white little balls stuck in both my ears, so she called the hospital and they removed them, and it was baaaaaaaaad, I kept screaming like hell xD

The moral is don't give your child anything small for their birthday, or else you'll probably gonna have to explain to the doctor why they have their ears stuffed with Styrofoam, (this happened in Mexico and I remember every single detail, even when I was stuffing them in my ears xD)

• Brohoof 2

I once also tried to jump out of a roof into the trampoline, because me (I was 9) my uncle (he's 36 and acts like a 10 year-old) and my cousin (she was 14) decided that were going to jump out from our neighbor's roof into our trampoline, My uncle wen't first he was okay so I tried it and I just hit myself against the metal handle thing, and almost broke my leg, while my cousin recorded my fail and posted it on youtube (I think the video's gone because I haven't seen it) and my uncle tried it again and landed on the middle but he bounced off and landed on the floor which was also funny

Once I decided it was a good idea to pick up trash in the yard by duct-taping a metal BBQ skewer to a metal pole. I went around the yard skewering things and putting them in the trash. Then I saw a bagel bag on the ground right in front of me so I poked it with the skewer...not realizing my big toe was actually underneath it. Of course I was wearing sandals at the time.

In 8th grade I was riding my bike (without a helmet of course) and I turned to look at something across the street and ran into a 1 foot tall "wall". I fell off and I guess the bike landed on my head somehow, because I ended up with a puncture wound on my scalp and I don't know how else that would have happened from falling on a flat surface(that part is kinda blurry.) Oh yeah I also stopped on the way to walking home and asked a "stranger" who was working in his garage if he had a cloth I could put on my head to stop the bleeding. Ok, not exactly a stranger but this man who lived in my neighborhood (who I'd talked to a few times before because I liked his German Shepherd.) Even if you ignore the "stranger danger", putting a rag from a garage on a head wound is probably not the best idea...

I had to go to the ER to get stitches.

I also once was reading a book while walking home from school, got really absorbed in it and then stopped because I was wondering when the next street was coming that I had to cross. I looked up and realized I had stopped in the middle of the street.

Edited by Neko-Chan
  • Brohoof 1

Just remembered this, it was the worst thing ever

In camp, my mom was a cook there, and she took me there, and 2 bad things happened there, the first a bat came into our cabin and scared the other campers, but since I was 5 and retarded I tried to pass for the brave one and the bat just kept crashing into the ceiling at the end the bat bit another girl and she wen't to the hospital, the other thing is that I found a piece of wood and it had a fat rusty nail sticking out and I was full of stupidity back then, I stepped on it on purpose, not by accident, and after that day my foot had a hole xD but I wonder what happened to it the mark is gone, but I still remember my stupidity

Stupid things I've done...oooh I could fill three books with the stupid things I've done...just here on this forum, for example, I allowed my impulsiveness to snatch at least fifteen other people into a project I started on a whim after posting an idea off the top of my head, something I deeply regret because it wasted everyone's time.

I've continuously messed up my sleeping schedule this semester already, making the stress of the semester harder than it needs to be.

I've done all kinds of things that have hurt or destroyed friendships, such as my aborted attempt at a webcomic based on some friends, or my running a forum for a community that had nearly collapsed, only to delete the forum in a fit of anger and scatter the community to the far winds.

I've repeatedly made mistakes I should have already learned from, such as constantly finding myself disappointed when I set expectations far too high for me to be able to match.

I've allowed my depression to negatively affect my life in serious ways, such as having my drop out of high school at least once(though I did finally graduate, a year late) as well as cause me to quit not one but two jobs. That it hasn't yet destroyed my chances at earning a college degree is astounding to me.

Mostly though I've just been stupid, stupid, stupid my whole life.

I've allowed my depression to negatively affect my life in serious ways, such as having my drop out of high school at least once(though I did finally graduate, a year late) as well as cause me to quit not one but two jobs. That it hasn't yet destroyed my chances at earning a college degree is astounding to me.

This kinda sounds like me...well actually a lot like me except I didn't drop out, I was kicked out because of too many absences.

Oh god so much o.O

One is that me and my friend were playing around on those Scooterboard things and she had tied a jump rope to my board (WE'RE SO IMMATURE XD)

Anyways she was pulling me around a tight corner really, really fast and I smashed my face against a 100% concrete wall.

I didn't break anything or even get hurt XD The nurse was like "I don't know HOW you didn't get a concussion."

Then I also got iodine in my eye.

I fall over everything.

I jumped on a trampoline with a stick.

Lied.

SO MUCH MORE XD

Wow, I'm having trouble thinking of anything, not because I've never done anything stupid, but because I've done so many stupid things. :blush:

Probably one of the dumbest things I have ever done was turning down the opportunity to go to one of the best High Schools in the country.

I passed my SAT's in the 7th grade, and was recognized with the chance to receive a scholarship to an AMAZING High School in the Chicago/Indiana area. I was scared of what might happen if I made it in, and I was too afraid to even fill out the application for the school. My family told me it was alright and that they understood my fear, but I knew they were disappointed in me...

I probably wouldn't have gotten the scholarship anyway, but I didn't even try...

Sometimes I wonder how my life would be different, how I would be different, had I made a different decision in that situation...

Edited by King of Magikarps

When I was real little, I grabbed a wooden block and "rolled" it against the bridge of my nose until it got sore with little splinters in it.

Probably the most flat-out-pointlessly-stupid thing I can think of, at least at the moment.