Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is There a Link to Equestria Girls on YouTube Yet?

True Rarity

Alright, so two of my friends and I have been planning for MONTHS to watch Equestria Girls together.

One of my friends' parents would prefer we didn't buy the movie though, they would like it if we rented it instead.

The problem: It's not on Redbox locally.

We're planning to get together tomorrow or the day after, but we need either a link to the movie or information on if it will be on Redbox soon, and if so, where?

Thank you! I'm having a teenage crisis here!

Finding EqG on the youtubes in good quality is difficult nowadays due to Hasbro's official DVD/Blue Ray release BUT luckily there are still some places which have it. The place to go would be here, it's the best quality you can find and should be suitable for your soiree. Be sure to thank , he's the one who gave out the link in another thread. 

P.S. Be sure to support Hasbro by buying their DVD/Blue Ray goods in the future, they've got to eat to ya know? raritysadfaceplz.png?1

Edited by Accellerant
  • Brohoof 1

You know there is the whole movie on YouTube. Just go to YouTube and type in Equestria Girls. That was how I found it. I don't know if it is still there though. The movie is actually really good. I'm gonna buy it soon.

EDIT: I'm not a blank flank anymore. Woohoo!

Edited by FlutterDashie
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so two of my friends and I have been planning for MONTHS to watch Equestria Girls together.

One of my friends' parents would prefer we didn't buy the movie though, they would like it if we rented it instead.

The problem: It's not on Redbox locally.

We're planning to get together tomorrow or the day after, but we need either a link to the movie or information on if it will be on Redbox soon, and if so, where?

Thank you! I'm having a teenage crisis here!

As @cuteycindyhoney said, it's only $10 to buy the movie. AND it comes with a coupon for $5 off any toy you buy along with the DVD! Seriously, it's worth it!

Sadly, I bought mine online and couldn't make use of the coupon :( Same story with Canterlot Wedding...

Buy the DVD (in stores) and support ponies!

• Brohoof 1