Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop SkyBound's Request Shop (Closed Indefinitely)

SkyBound

Can you draw dragons? Just curious if you can just go ahead and add me to the waiting list.

I'd like to see if someone could draw my dragon Aura

For quite some time, dragons were all I ever drew. Though it has been a while, I would be more than happy to add you to the list and give it a shot. Once a slot is open, I will contact you for further details on your request. Thank you!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bronyette

Thank you very much for your kind words.  

Do not worry, I will still be doing request; you will just be on the waiting list until a slot opens up and then I can get the details for your request then.  Here is to hoping you will not have to wait too long and that I do not disappoint! 

Now, now, you cannot think that.  Anyone and everyone has the ability to draw; it just takes time and practice to acquire it.  Just do not stop practicing.  I certainly practice as much as I can and I still have a lot of growing to do!

Anyway, if you still wish for a request, I can put you on the waiting list and once a slot opens up, I will notify you and get your request details then.  Does this sound alright?

Yes, it does! Just tell me when you are available, and I would happily tell you what I am looking for in a picture, I absolutely love your work!

Here is your completed request and I want to thank you again for your patience.  

I also wish to apologize for this request as well.  I will be quite honest that I do believe I did you a grave disservice by going forward with coloring this as I did, for I feel that this turned out atrociously; there are just so many things I see that are wrong and things that should have executed better.  Though I do hope you like this despite my opinion on it, I can see that I still have much to learn.  Take care and thank you for this opportunity.  

Anyway, onto the next request.

post-3181-0-74406900-1377815340_thumb.png

You are amazing!!!! Thank you so much for this!!!!!!!!! You are truly awesome, thank you for redoing it when you messed up or whatever happened. I love this so much!

So long as you are happy with this, that is all that matters to me. And thank you very much for the opportunity to do this! I learned a lot from it.

I'd like to make a request. Sorry if I'm adding too much to your workload...  :(

I have an OC, Lyona

She's a pegasus, with a sandy-colored coat and reddish-brown lion-like hair. The picture I have currently doesn't really portray the hair all that well, though. 

She's the determined type, very loyal and hopeful. However, she's a bit lazy and can be rather commanding(she was in the Royal Guard, after all.) Lyona can be very fierce as well, like a lion.

Her hobby and special talent is taking care of felines, particularly big cats. She prefers to stay on the ground, since she is much more used to it than the sky. Lyona also likes to practise her running from time to time.

I really hope that you can take my request :D

@LittleRawr

No apologizes are necessary, I assure you.  And thank you for the request!  You have been added to the waiting list, so once a slot has opened up, I will be sure to contact you if you have any further details for your request.  Hopefully it will not be too long!

So... that's one heck of realistic artwork... which IMO, is the most difficult to pull off... ummm... your art is just friggin great.  :yay: If I may ask for a drawing of my OC Arcanel, like resting up against a tree, watching the starry night, would that be too much? If not, you can be creative and do whatever you want.  :D If you want more info on the OC, the char sheet is on my signature:

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

My sincerest apologies for not responding sooner!  I will try to be more attentive in the future with these post.

@Fridge

You have been added to the ever-growing waiting list and thank you very much for the request, 'taking a chance' as you said.  Here is hoping that you will not have to wait forever for it and that it will not disappoint

@Arcanel

Thank you very much!  Though the semi-realistic look of my work may not be appealing to all, I am glad you do enjoy it.  And I would be more than happy to take on your request.  Once a slot has opened up, I will let you know if I need anymore information from you.  Thank you again!

Thank you very much!  Though the semi-realistic look of my work may not be appealing to all, I am glad you do enjoy it.  And I would be more than happy to take on your request.  Once a slot has opened up, I will let you know if I need anymore information from you.  Thank you again!

Don't worry about it SkyBound :) Take all of the time you need, and again, considering how good your art is, even more so :3 Thank you for considering it, and I hope it's not much of a hassle for you in the future. :) 

You have been added to the ever-growing waiting list and thank you very much for the request, 'taking a chance' as you said.  Here is hoping that you will not have to wait forever for it and that it will not disappoint.

Well I do love your art style :) and I'll wait as long as it takes. I don't want you burning yourself out over it lol.

The fact you have a waiting list is a testament to your talent.

Well, here is your request...and this is why I should not work on things at three in the morning.  I am sorry, but I failed hard on this one at the end; just should have let it be.  While trying to add a sense of motion and such as well as the minimalistic coloring, it just did not turn out as I envisioned and it just became a bit of a mess.  And adding your wind element to it did not do much to adding anything to the composition.  Either way, I hope you do not find it too atrocious.

post-3181-0-68249400-1379575650_thumb.png

Now I should probably get some sleep.  Tomorrow is another day.

I know, You already drew one of my OCs, but could you find it in you to maybe put Muspel on your waiting list?

(No big deal if you don't, just curious).

To be fair, I never did finish you original request as it was only partially colored and since then I have not been able to locate it (though I have a feeling I know where it went to).  Eh...life likes me like that sometimes.  At any rate, I would be delighted to take a shot at drawing your OC.  You have been added to the wait list so once a slot open up, I will contact you for more details.  Thank you again!

Well, here is your request...and this is why I should not work on things at three in the morning.  I am sorry, but I failed hard on this one at the end; just should have let it be.  While trying to add a sense of motion and such as well as the minimalistic coloring, it just did not turn out as I envisioned and it just became a bit of a mess.  And adding your wind element to it did not do much to adding anything to the composition.  Either way, I hope you do not find it too atrocious.

Atrocious? Nah. Thanks for the drawing. I rarely get my request done these days, and yours is beautifully done. I must say I'm satisfied. Thank you.

@Vexx3

Here is your 'finished' request and though I am happy enough on how this turned out, I still feel it is missing something.  And that something is shading and proper lighting but because I do not wish to run the possibility of ruining this (as I have done countless times), I have left it out for now.  If and when I do revisit this one to give it its proper finish, I will be sure to update this,  Until then...sorry it could not be more.

post-3181-0-65736000-1380075120_thumb.png

And I think I may have overdone it with the cutie mark and pony references.

When your not full anymore, may you draw my OC, Shining Snow?

It would be cool if you did img-1859472-1-smile.png

But, of course, if you say yes, and when another slot is open

Here is an example Picture:

attachicon.gifshining_snow_by_wildstarofforestclan-d6l9qwn.png

Thanks!

I would be more than delighted to take on your request once a slot does open up.  Until then, I have added you to the waiting list and I will be sure to let you know when I am ready to start your request.  Thank you!

All I have to say is that I Love YOUR ART STYLE! I would ask but you have your hoofs full and so I will wait ^^ Besides I rather see you do others than my own :3

Thank you most sincerely.  If you do have a request, I would be more than happy to put you on the waiting list until a slot opens up.  And not to worry; though I may have a hoof-ful of request, I am always happy to take more.  

@Vexx3

Here is your 'finished' request and though I am happy enough on how this turned out, I still feel it is missing something.  And that something is shading and proper lighting but because I do not wish to run the possibility of ruining this (as I have done countless times), I have left it out for now.  If and when I do revisit this one to give it its proper finish, I will be sure to update this,  Until then...sorry it could not be more.

And I think I may have overdone it with the cutie mark and pony references.

DUDE OH MY GOD!  I can't thank you enough, this is just... aaaAAaaA it's just freaking beautiful!  No need to be sorry about anything -- I am way more than happy!  :D

@Vexx3

So long as you indeed like it, that is all that matters to me.  And thank you again for both your kind words and giving me the chance with your request.

First of all, happy birthday!  I hope you had a splendid day of celebration!  Anyway, here is your finished request and my apologizes that I went a bit overboard with this one.  Honestly, I was probably better off keeping it simple but I do hope that is still to your liking if only a little.  If nothing else, this one shows I still need practice with hair and lighting.

post-3181-0-26733400-1380339197_thumb.png

Her name is Wub Beat
img-1842861-1-2cibodt.jpg
-She has the same style of vinyl scratch, and your cutie mark is this:
my_little_pony__fantasy_fire__s_cutie_ma

Do not know if it's too much, but could do her sitting with a headset and an Ipod?
If you want to add anything else, will be a pleasure

@Vexx3

So long as you indeed like it, that is all that matters to me.  And thank you again for both your kind words and giving me the chance with your request.

First of all, happy birthday!  I hope you had a splendid day of celebration!  Anyway, here is your finished request and my apologizes that I went a bit overboard with this one.  Honestly, I was probably better off keeping it simple but I do hope that is still to your liking if only a little.  If nothing else, this one shows I still need practice with hair and lighting.

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't get a notification.

Anyways thank you very much! I love it, it's amazing! I really appreciate you doing it. :)

Thanks again!