Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Rides

PonyBoy15

Anytime I go to the store, it's mainly for stuff I want. I just put them in the cab. It was my dads truck before he got his new truck and the keys were handed to me to the tundra.

Ohh! I assumed you ran errands for some extra cash. At least, that what I did when I was in my teens.

Actually, I still run errands for extra cash, or just to help out friends. But mostly for the cash. :squee:

Ohh! I assumed you ran errands for some extra cash. At least, that what I did when I was in my teens.

Actually, I still run errands for extra cash, or just to help out friends. But mostly for the cash. :squee:

My dad currently has a 2013 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab Texas Edition.

Has the chrome package and towing package on there. Color is blue flame.

And No. I just drive my truck to school and back. Days I work I do the same thing, home to school then school to home then home to work.

It's that simple. lol.

My dad currently has a 2013 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab Texas Edition.

Has the chrome package and towing package on there. Color is blue flame.

And No. I just drive my truck to school and back. Days I work I do the same thing, home to school then school to home then home to work.

It's that simple. lol.

Chrome Package? Blue Flame? Towing Package? Nice!

I really miss my old pickup truck. Got a towing package for my 06' Corolla, but our jet skiis were a bit too scary to pull, and I went through three different trailer light adapters, that kept burning out, before giving up and selling the jet skiis. :(

Course, nowadays, the MPG on pickups has really improved. We have one more car to pay off, then we're gonna get a *new pickup. Gonna be another 9 months, tho...

*By "New" I mean 2 or 3 years old, with lowish mileage. XD

Chrome Package? Blue Flame? Towing Package? Nice!

I really miss my old pickup truck. Got a towing package for my 06' Corolla, but our jet skiis were a bit too scary to pull, and I went through three different trailer light adapters, that kept burning out, before giving up and selling the jet skiis. :(

Course, nowadays, the MPG on pickups has really improved. We have one more car to pay off, then we're gonna get a *new pickup. Gonna be another 9 months, tho...

*By "New" I mean 2 or 3 years old, with lowish mileage. XD

There's a towing package for Corollas?

thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Yeeep, towing stuff with a Corolla is mighty scary! :wau:

Took some pictures just now, but it's night time, it's been raining all day, and it's hard to see the towing thing in the first one...

post-29629-0-58541400-1416624289.png

post-29629-0-34442200-1416624287.png

• Brohoof 1

Ehh nothing special just a cadillac srx 3.6

img-3276267-1-IMG_20140627_204300:nopm:.

img-3276267-2-IMG_20140618_203319.jpg

inside (Obviously Im driving)

img-3276267-3-1be74694-a488-4f3f-974e-88

You gotta love that panorama sun roof and the A/C seats.

I love how I can start the car from the keys inside my house. (so convenient)

The V6 produces over 300 ponies and its all wheel drive so yeah zoom zoom.

Don't have a car just yet, but I've been considering getting a 2010 Ford Fusion when I get my driver's license. (Pretty sure Half-Life 3 will happen before that at this point.)

Ford fusion are good cars. (great on gas)

Make sure you get the titanium edition so that it can park by itself lol.

Edited by DR0ID-P0N3
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

2006_jeep_grand_cherokee_4dr_laredo_4wd_

2006 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4 (picture's not of mine, just stock)

I like it, it gets decent performance in all weather and can handle going off the beaten path a bit.

Oh YAY a car thread  :icwudt: 

---

I have a 2001 Ford F-150 with the 5.4L Triton V8.

260 hp, and 350 ft/lb torque (stock rating at the crank).

dd2a6c2601.jpg

It only has 2 [performance] mods done to it right now.  I have a K&N cold air intake, and it has a shift kit in the automatic transmission (which helps to make the truck shift a little quicker).

I'd say it gets about 18 or 19 mpg highway, and maybe 14 or 15 mpg city driving.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

post-6104-0-99810400-1417668998_thumb.jpg

A 2012 Sonata. Been faithful to me so far. Survived a head-on collision with a deer (literally, as the only thing I hit was his head) with only minor cosmetic damage and a bent condenser. Didn't take much to fix. Gas mileage is pretty good, it's safe, it rides smoothly, and it's comfortable. Pretty roomy too. Thinking about trading it in towards a 2015, but I may keep it. Undecided on that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...