Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Rides

PonyBoy15

For all you gear heads and non gear heads, lets see what you drive! It can be a car, motorcycle, scooter, pedal bike, skateboard ect.

These are my two rides. 2000 and 2001 Toyota Celicas. Daily driver on the right, and weekend warrior on the left.

1150777_637429382947971_1588195430_n.jpg

1070116_627715380586038_1686358182_n.jpg

• Brohoof 8

My ride! Man, I love this machine. Lemme tell ya': Jeeps are chick magnets. When my pals are driving people places, the ladies always want to ride in the Jeep.

img-1746707-1-16hot2q.jpg

Sweet wrangler man! Nice and clean. I was thinking about getting one for the harsh new england winters here, but I have a long 100 mile round trip commute to work 5 days a week and figured the inline 6 would be too costly on fuel.

post-6560-0-58869900-1376440597_thumb.jpg

I love my black 2012 Lamborghini Aventador, although I don't take it out too often because I'm so afraid to get in an accident with this thing!

Haha Just kidding.  I drive an old Buick.  Only my dad has sports cars. :/

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 4

Here is my ride,i cant drive a car :(, so here is is my bike it has a alluminum and carbon-fiber body the bike has excelent speed,you can expect to reach 40mph easily while riding it.

Edited by Melly
  • Brohoof 7

i have a white volvo s40... my car kinda sucks.

on the other hoof, i do have a epic aprillia RS50 wich i build myself from the ground up.

this thing is like my child :3

• Brohoof 4

attachicon.gifDSC_0691.jpg

I love my black 2012 Lamborghini Aventador, although I don't take it out too often because I'm so afraid to get in an accident with this thing!

Haha Just kidding.  I drive an old Buick.  Only my dad has sports cars. :/

Dude my jaw legit dropped when i saw that hahaha

Here is my ride,i cant drive a car :(, so here is is my bike it has a alluminum and carbon-fiber body the bike has excelent speed,you can expect to reach 40mph easily while riding it.

xwMaJ3I.jpg

Not bad, That's the kind of bike I want. A nice racing bike. I have diamondback trail xc but wish it had more gears to go faster, but the bike was meant more for off road use.

i have a white volvo s40... my car kinda sucks.

on the other hoof, i do have a epic aprillia RS50 wich i build myself from the ground up.

this thing is like my child :3

I've seen many different kinds of bikes around my area and at car meets, but never seen that kinda bike before. Looks sick! How many cc?

I only have one, nit too soecial but it's mine a 2005 Chevy Blazer with inly 65000 miles in it cause i only drice to work

post-16202-0-97602900-1376441559_thumb.jpg

There it is in the middle of winter

• Brohoof 2

I've seen many different kinds of bikes around my area and at car meets, but never seen that kinda bike before. Looks sick! How many cc?

yeah it's supposed to be a moped :P , but i kinda tuned her. she is just a normal 50cc now, but she can do well over 145Km/h with that. i love tuning things and this is probably my most succesfull project yet. :3

i also have a 'track setup' on a second engine for the bike. all i need to do is swap engines and she suddenly becomes a 250cc beast doing well over 200Km/h :D

my volvo also has a turbo and a 'spagetti' exhaust system, but i think i'll sell that one soon.

• Brohoof 1

Two motor vehicles: 

8bd7bdfcb266ae96f5244be3d93b7681.jpg My 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited, I'm planning to Plasti-Dip the wheels to a grey or silver. You can't see it in the picture but they're pretty rashed up.

d7829c25b6288950798bd5f4474eeeb4.jpgAnd this lovely little Twilight Sparkle colored Bat-outta-hell is my 1997 Polaris Scrambler 500 H.O. It's probably my favorite thing I've EVER owned, loads of good times with it. But I've been looking to upgrade to something a bit newer and faster. Either a Racing quad (450CC) or a Dirt bike (250CC four-stroke or 125CC Two-stroke)

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

img-1746784-1-xwMaJ3I.jpg

wtf? this was photographed in 1971?

Well anyway, I have a new Mongoose bike, a skateboard, and a very long longboard. Those 3 are fun to rifde.

• Brohoof 1

my phone isn't connecting right to the compooper :okiedokielokie: No pics for today.

Anyway, my car is a 1996 toyota camry. Maroon colored. I bought it used two years ago. Its old enough for me to rock out with the old tape player instead of cd's. Missing a front hubcap, huge dent and scratches on left side (because someone side-swiped me when i wasn't present) Needs paint job, last guy who had it exploded the battery, which corroded a bit of the paint in the front. So yeah, my car is old and fail :D

I still love it though. It drives wonderfully, had very low mileage when i bought it, and hasn't given me any problems.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I guess this is the thread to show Big Blue on...(her name is Big Blue ;3) Isn't she a sexy beast(she totally isn't a reference to Marge Simpson :3) Anyways time to show yall' my sexy BMX bike

post-17743-0-29782500-1378937905_thumb.jpg

post-17743-0-06370700-1378937977_thumb.jpg

post-17743-0-52893400-1378938055_thumb.jpg

Oh, STAHHP IT, BLUE!!!! (she likes to pose...) ;3

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, I have the sweetest ride ever.  2009 Honda Metropolitan, trunk covered in pony stickers, gets 100 miles to the gallon, and can hit 40mph if she's warmed up enough or has just shot down a hill, haha.  She's the red scooter in the middle in this picture, with the Scootaloo sticker on the trunk!

post-19529-0-49998600-1378939645_thumb.jpg

Edited by scooterlou
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Here are a few more pics I took at a small car meet around this time last year:

My Celica is in the middle

540104_532115466816506_801427372_n.jpg

My older set up, since then i've gotten tinted windows, gold wheels, and carbon fiber hood

534510_510246558999588_300147190_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My ride is 10+ Horsepower and is pretty happy to see me every morning. I love it to pieces. It's a beautiful green color, with a beige and brown interior. Pretty easy to lose in a forest, I guess. 1VRU0EB.png

Okay, seriously? I drive an '09 Chevy Cobalt. Friendly little car. Good gas mileage. Lots of trunk space. cobalt-757173.JPG

• Brohoof 2

Here are my 4th ('86) and 5th ('88) Comanches I've owned.

20131014_161428_zps0d97b126.jpg

The '86 is bone stock other than a Holley fuel injection setup. The '88 has a 4.5" lift, skid plates, and basically every other option except the kitchen sink. The '86 is for sale btw laugh.png .

I've also owned a few other cars over the years ('96 BMW M3, '95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, '99 Ford P71, '74 Jeep J10, and my other three Comanches), but I keep coming back to Comanches. I think no matter what I'll always have one from now on, every time I'm driving one I just feel... much more comfortable than behind the wheel of anything else I've had.

• Brohoof 2

I only have one, nit too soecial but it's mine a 2005 Chevy Blazer with inly 65000 miles in it cause i only drice to work

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

There it is in the middle of winter

Good to see we got another member of the S-10 brotherhood in here.

This here's my truck: a 1999 Chevrolet S-10 2WD with a 4.3L (262 c.i.) V6 (that's puttin' out about 190 hp). Aftermarket Progressive wheels, power windows, and tint.

She ain't terribly fast (actually restricted to 100 mp/h), 0-60 in about 8 seconds, but she gets me where I need to be. And she does it reliably. This first pic is pretty old, back when I still had those shitty Primewells on 'er. The second is quite a bit newer.  

img14911.jpg

img47311.jpg

God I love this truck...

• Brohoof 1

Current owner of a blue 2004 Jeep Liberty. It's good for everything I need it for, though I have had some window problems with it :/

front.jpg

I also like to "pump it out" with some awesome 15" kickers

2013-04-12141747_zps1acdbabe.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Here she is, my beast of a ride. :P, well this isn't a picture of my car, but it looks exactly like it. 2001 Black Grand Am

GRAND-AM-1.jpg

And here is the exact model of my beast of bike which takes me to and from class every now and again.

14094834.jpg

I am the proud owner of a 1982 Chevrolet Silverado, a 2006 Pontiac GTO 6.0 Liter LS2, and a 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS 2.0 Liter Turbocharged I4.

Some may be like "Odd choices there buddy." and others may be like "Well shit, that's groovy pops." Lets just say I have a "different" kind of taste in automobiles.

I do have pictures of these little fellas, they do look quite sharp and they are all pretty rare/unique. By that, I mean it's not something you see a lot of versus a Camaro or a Civic. (No offence to ya'll Camaro and Civic owners).

img-1935908-1-IMG_0392_zpsca32165f.jpg

Here's my first lil' buddy. This puppy is a 1982 Chevrolet Silverado. She's packin' a 350 cubic inch 5.7 liter Chevy small-block V8. It's got a four-barrel double pump Edelbrock carburetor, true duel exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers and some radical polished aluminum American Racing wheels. I do also have a set of Mickey Thompson street slicks for this truck too. 

As for the condition you ask? Well it's about as good as new my friends. This truck has a re-finished interior that matches original Chevrolet equipment and the exterior does the same minus the cowl hood.

This truck has a new crate motor, but the original odometer clocks at 86,000 miles. I'm the 3rd owner of this truck and still have the original sticker from when it was sold back in 1982. I also have other original paperwork on this truck.

It may be a truck, but it's got some speed to boot.

img-1935908-2-GTOPoster.png

img-1935908-3-11GTO_zpsac810432.png

Here's my next lil' fella. This puppy is a 2006 Pontiac GTO featuring the 6.0 Liter LS2 V8 Corvette engine. She's got the six-speed manual transmission and about 420 horsepower to boot. 

I may not have anything done to this one, but I don't intend to screw up the looks of the vehicle by cheapening it with shit like blacking out my wheels and other nimby crap. 

The condition of this vehicle is in perfect if not immaculate condition. I spend a lot of time on cleaning my vehicles so I expect nothing but the best that can be done.

I got this GTO with only 25,000 miles on it and it only has 27,000 now. She's got the K&N air intake and some groovy floor mats that match the GTO badge.

It's pretty fast, I have gotten it to 140mph easy and she's got much more where that came from. I actually have a picture of my speedometer at that speed too, yeah, i'm fuckin stupid to grab my phone and snap a picture at that speed but I did.

img-1935908-4-IMG_0684_zps6aa7bf86.jpg

My next lil' buddy. A 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged 2.0 Liter I4. This puppy gets on it when it comes to speed for a little four banger. This is my "newest" purchase. Like I said, when I'm car shoppin' I look outside the box. I bought this one for decent gas mileage. It gets about 38MPG on the highway, pretty damn good for a sports car with a turbo. But yeah, it'll move out, she does 140mph easy with more to boot. 

It's got red/black GM Performance interior seats and one of those cute lil' boost gauges. Pretty awesome. Pioneer audio system with one of those big speaker thingies in the trunk, 18 inch wheels, and a groovy sunroof.

These are just all the cars I still own. Before these cars I had a 2008 Cadillac CTS with the 3.8 Liter Direct Injection V6 and a 2010 Chevrolet SIlverado LS. Yep, big GM guy over here.

If I even said how old I was this would be even more unbelievable.... Only 18. Just pretty damn lucky that I could locate vehicles like this.

I got pictures of them too, but I don't feel like going through my photobucket that far back. If you are interested in seeing more pictures of any of my vehicles, I do have a DeviantArt account with more pictures n' stuff there.

http://the-intimidator.deviantart.com/

Hit it up folks, hit it up. 

Edited by Emperor Kuzco
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)
If I even said how old I was this would be even more unbelievable.... Only 18. Just pretty damn lucky that I could locate vehicles like this.

We're on the same boat brotha. I'm only 19 and have been though 5 cars already and currently own 3 of them. Nice to see young car enthusiasts like myself around here.

GTOPoster.png

^ That thing is pure sex

Now that I remember, one of my buddies had one of these but in silver. He ended up throwing a rod right through the block. He beat the living crap outta that car.

Edited by PonyBoy15
  • Brohoof 1