Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pic under peoples posts

Codelyy
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

I have noticed that when people a reply or a topic they sometimes have this Picture under there Post

What is that and how do you get it?

• Brohoof 1

That would be a signature. In order to get a signature, you must first reach the rank of cupcake. Then you can go to you profile to edit it and a new tab labeled signature will be there. Simpy follow the instructions on that page. Non doners get less space than doners for their signature.

• Brohoof 2

I have noticed that when people a reply or a topic they sometimes have this Picture under there Post

What is that and how do you get it?

It's called a signature. It's a sort of "calling card" that people put on every one of their posts... It can be their OC, it can be a little personal thing, or it can be something they support (I had my GLF banner till a while ago, might put it back on eventually)... If you go to your settings there should be a tab labelled "signature". You can find a picture of the requested size (or request one on a sig thread) and put it there. Hope that answers your question.

-Fractal

• Brohoof 2

That is called a signature. You can also add text to it as well.

All you have to do is go to your settings and click the "Signature" tab:

post-14315-0-15596100-1369165394_thumb.png

Then just add whatever you want (within the specifications stated near the top of the page).
If you want to add an image then:

post-14315-0-51486300-1369165425_thumb.png

Hopefully this answers your question ;)

• Brohoof 3