Nightmare Muffin

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

Nope. Well, except this one picture where my eyes are completely tinted out. I very rarely take pictures of myself as well, my camera is usually pointed at the envirinment.

I did when I was younger...But now I would not do it without a mask on.mlp-thmmm.png

Too much of a security risk, without a disguise anyway. People are afraid to photograph me too, and I'm not that good at it myself, so I stick to using avatars.

I have posted 1 picture of myself into internet ever (well 2 but they are pretty much the same picture)and that was I think 2010 or something.

I don't like posting pictures everywhere like most of people of my age here does. (in my area where I live I mean)

Badges

I try not to plaster my face or personal info everywhere. I actually don't even post pictures of myself on my personal Facebook.

I haven't posted any pictures of myself online. I'm not planning to, at least with this identity. No one else in real life knows about this account and I'd like to keep it that way.

I got some on my facebook account, but only because my mom forced me to do so in order to follow that dumb trend >_>  

Your mom made you take a selfie? That's unusual. :wacko:

Nope.  Don't want strangers or weirdos to know what I look like.  :P

That works so well with your avatar of RD hiding her face behind something. :ooh:

I haven't posted any pictures of myself online. I'm not planning to, at least with this identity. No one else in real life knows about this account and I'd like to keep it that way.

Your mom made you take a selfie? That's unusual. :wacko:

That works so well with your avatar of RD hiding her face behind something. :ooh:

Not a selfie, just a random pic with me on my FB account, that I don't really use except for a single game

I've posted only 1 or 2 pics of myself ever and they are on my facebook (1 is my profile pic).

I hate showing people I know pictures of myself. I am not doing that online.

I used to when I was younger but now I only post photos on Facebook.

No. Never. I like my privacy too much to have it invaded in any way. c:

Every once in a while, though I prefer to let Pinkie Pie pictures do the expressing for me instead. XP

I used to do it on an other site but for some reason i dont feel like doing it here, i want to stay kind of 'anonymous'

(edited)

On my facebook, insta, snap whatever, sure - otherwise, no

(Or I did, but I quickly removed those lol)

Edited by

Yeah I used to. I stopped posting them in public though but I still sent pics of me to friends occasionally who wanted to see what I looked like. I haven't sent anybody a pic for awhile now though.

Badges

(edited)

Only pic you will probably ever see of me (I hope) is if the EQD workshop at Ponycon NYC takes a group photo like last year

Edited by VictiniStar101

No, I don't. I've never been entirely comfortable with the idea of my face floating around on the Internet. :please:

Usually only private. I don't like to have pictures of me in the internet. I uploaded one picture here a few months before, but this was a exception. 

I have put pics of myself on here but I haven't in a long time. It's probably been two years since I last did that.

Most of my pics that are on the internet are from Facebook and none of them are uploaded by me. It's always the friend or the family member who took said pic.

I email pictures of myself to strangers every day in the hope that they will call me and ask me out 

to audition for them based solely on my physical appearance. Other than that, just facebook. 

3204811406_65871aebf0.jpg

Not without a purpose. My pic is floating around here somewhere since it is con related. In general I shy away from posting pics, just cause.

Hell, I have three LinkedIn accounts and only one has my pic and that is supposed to be my online 'Jeric likz jerb plz' portfolio.

Nope. But If I ever have to, I'm going to wear a bandanna that covers my face.

Badges

On Facebook yes, many photos and my Skype avatar is a real picture. My Myspace has real old pictures, haven't been on in a long time.

I do, albeit rarely. Even then, I post them only on a couple forums and on Skype.